The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 21-12-2009, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19694 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagiboar View Post
Bros,

Be careful with maids... they have a huge network and word can get around to the wrong person. They will gossip about their employers and their compatriots among themselves and with all kinds of people, including the condo security guard, etc.

I have a relative who's maid is the aunty of my sister's maid. My mum actually gets gossip about the relative's neighbour through this channel. And the thing is, my mum never asked. The maids have nothing to occupy their brain during their menial jobs so they talk about anything under the sun to my mum. And my mum simply enjoys having people to talk to in the day when we are all out.

Frankly, 'the don't mess around in your own backyard' applies here because the backyard that involve maids is as big as the island we live on.
yes i do agree with the advancement of technology n how internet savvy people are these days, it's best to be cautious who u F ard with.

i wont be surprised if the buzz goes around maids the going-ons in this forum. 1 maid which i msgd in DIA told me she owns a laptop n surfs regularly. not bad siah ... to know how maids have advanced these days.

frankly i wont b surprised too if some bros who wanna score pts with the maids tell them abt this website n how sporean guys try to sian n F them.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 21-12-2009, 03:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
DarkGuardian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
1 maid which i msgd in DIA told me she owns a laptop n surfs regularly. not bad siah ... to know how maids have advanced these days.
Who's the maid? You guys are damn lucky man, keep getting the horny maids, while I only keep getting the holier-than-thou pinay students.
Old 21-12-2009, 03:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
hondasleeper is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I just got offline with a pinay from the Pinoy land, she contacted me from DIA.

Same sad story, heard it too many times to be sympathetic.

No money, parents sick, need the money to travel to a job, asked me for money for plane ticket. After I kindly turned her down, she logged off.

Though the cost of the ticket wasn't much, didn't get suckered into sending any money, even though she promised to return the money, don't count on ever seeing that money again.

So the moral of the story, DON'T SEND THEM ANY MONEY IF THEY ASK FOR IT, unless you are getting something in return.

Nothing is for free!!! If you are going to give money, make sure you get something in return, empty promises don't count.
Old 21-12-2009, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6221 / Power: 17
Shoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond repute

Dun trust them easily esp those from pinaland. They always got plenty of damn sad story 2 tell. I received plenty of msg from them too but i always tell them if they r sincere in relation with me , by all means cum by their own.
Old 21-12-2009, 07:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 17
kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!

yo bro shoot to target , I send you one PM message, hope you can read it.
Old 21-12-2009, 08:34 PM
Samster

Shoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengarou View Post
yo bro shoot to target , I send you one PM message, hope you can read it.
Bro Ken, if u not dare to call just msg her 1st. If she reply n ask where u get her no from just say u got it from ur friends. Just smoke her till blur blur.
Old 22-12-2009, 12:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
jomblo is Cool - loads of Potential

hi bro ken n shoot to target

i did follow up nicely with the contact...but i also busy becoz weekend not convenient....then sometimes they reply..sometimes they dont..so i dont wan to put so much pressure,.now is school holidays...i think they not so convenient

so wait till school reopens..they will have more free time...

how come now these thread has become DIA thread...hahaha... is good..as long as the maids keep flowing in....

tom i get back to biz n hunt them ok....wait for my good news if any...hahah
Old 22-12-2009, 01:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19694 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jomblo View Post

how come now these thread has become DIA thread...hahaha... is good..as long as the maids keep flowing in....
*LOL*

i wonder how come the pioneers n the regulards had stopped posting all of a sudden???

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 22-12-2009, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
*LOL*

i wonder how come the pioneers n the regulards had stopped posting all of a sudden???
I think they are busy since it's x'mas time, a lot of maids flowing out for some good fun......we juniors should be out in the field hunting too.....
Old 23-12-2009, 10:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 17
kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoot To Target View Post
Bro Ken, if u not dare to call just msg her 1st. If she reply n ask where u get her no from just say u got it from ur friends. Just smoke her till blur blur.

Ok bro , will give it a try and let you know about the experience.
Old 24-12-2009, 12:01 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
morals deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hello all big brothers
this is my first post, big fan of this thread
today feeling bored, so decided to recee around with my bike
was cycling past all the landed property area suddenly spotted this sexy maid with tight white shorts sweeping the area outside her gate.stopped my bicycle and keep staring at her.she noticed me keep staring at her but i couldnt do anything as thr was a bus stop in front of her house and thr were an old couple thr, so i was waiting hopefully for the bus to come asap so i can get the opportunity.
but alas when the bus came, they board the bus, she disappear back into the house. but cheeky me, know that area quite abit, went to the backlane(backside of her house).omg when i went thr, stopped my bike a distance away, i could believe my eyes, thr was different colours of bras handing out to dry, shiok mann, peeked through the fence, thr she was going to cook.
story cut short, passed a slip of note (my num) and right now smsing her
waiting for the chance to bonk her mann and steal those bras
Old 24-12-2009, 03:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 18
bignround is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbignround is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbignround is a Helpful and Caring Samster

just my 5 cents worth of thought

Some of u may wonder how come all pinoy gal have sad story to tell.

From my understanding 70% are true, when you are in a country like philippines.
Poor country, abortion is illegal, man has many wifes and gfs, high unemployment rate it is not surprise.

To us all their story sounded so sad but the truth is To the pinoy it may not be sad at all. They are used to such things happening all around them and with their friends that it is as though like it is part of their life. In fact if they can find a good guy and settle down ... that is really call a miracle.

How about the remaining 30%, it is just a cooked up story to get ur money or top-up card .. haha

nonetheless whatever it is, pinoy gal are expressive and fun to be with. Let treat them like any lady and haf our fun.
Old 24-12-2009, 05:29 AM
Samster

I m back after 3 weeks confinement, I will be mtg 1 of the pina from DIA later. I will not show mercy to bonk her. I miss pina
Old 24-12-2009, 03:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
skykerrigan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all bro here, have u ever bonk a virgin maid?
Old 24-12-2009, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5529 / Power: 16
Big Sister80 has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sister80 has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sister80 has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sister80 has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sister80 has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sister80 has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sister80 has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sister80 has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sister80 has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sister80 has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sister80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by skykerrigan View Post
Hi all bro here, have u ever bonk a virgin maid?
Please do not ask stupid question here. School holidays going to be over please pack up your bag and get ready. Merry Christmas all brothers here.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1