The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 16-09-2009, 03:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 22
blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!
Re: Screwing maids

Hi bro, maybe lets organize few of us together at your place to chat up with them?
Old 16-09-2009, 04:08 PM
Samster

blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!

Man, I feel so diappointed by myself. Saw many Pinay in LP, some smile to me, but I did not manage to plug the courage to talk to them. Amnow in a pinoy pub here at 6 floor typing this msg........haiiiiiizzzzzzzz
Old 16-09-2009, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
jomblo is Cool - loads of Potential

hi bro blursam..where r u?..i also boring now..feel like go hunting..aghahah
Old 16-09-2009, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 15
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Bro never ever feel disappointed... You have everything to lose by feeling down and out. And trust me no one is going to pull you out if you are down... You have to motivate yourself. And we your Sammybrothers.... support you in your endeavour to pull your socks up and get some numbers for a start.....

They smiled at you? You could have said Hi.... But you got to differentiate between the maids and the FLs... The latter are more sexily dressed. Ignore them... They just want money...

You see i was right... There are maids at LP everyday.... Just got to be patient/thickskinned/polite and their meat is yours to enjoy....

Quote:
Originally Posted by blursam View Post
Man, I feel so diappointed by myself. Saw many Pinay in LP, some smile to me, but I did not manage to plug the courage to talk to them. Amnow in a pinoy pub here at 6 floor typing this msg........haiiiiiizzzzzzzz
Old 16-09-2009, 04:32 PM
Samster

The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Well someone is not too happy with our 5* rating...

So we have been politely downgraded by someone to **** or 4*....

Life goes on.... Lets not be upset.... Lets carry on the spirit of The Maid Fuckers Club to never allow ourselves to get into any sort of flaming or wars....

Cheers to our Non violent spirit....

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
Thanks bro blursam.... Finally feels good that this thread is really happening...

Thanks for the rating....
Old 16-09-2009, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jomblo View Post
hi bro blursam..where r u?..i also boring now..feel like go hunting..aghahah
I am in Lucky Plaza, come join me. Sent you a PM.
Old 16-09-2009, 04:52 PM
Samster

Bro the Warlord lglg666 your back... Your back.... Yo bro Yo!!!

They say "When the man talks everyone just shuts up and listens""""...

What a load of information down here and i need to say your just too good at this....

1) Yes you are absolutely right... Its like a cycle.... Sometimes there are no numbers popping into my hp... And sometimes as if responding to Newtons Law of Gravity they just drop into your hp and then its not one but several drop in like yday.... Now the issue is i already got loads of numbers i have not tried... how am i going to find the time for new ones right? Bro Warlord i am sure you have your own abundant supply of maids too right?

2) Screen lobang carefully.... yes this is important... Cause sometimes the girls lay trap for you... So if you dun screen you may get yourself into trouble... Has anyone experienced any such? Please share for our bros safety.

3) Yeah there are some who call behind their friends back and i am fortunate to have enjoyed all of them... like the gang of 3 at hougang and the gang of 4 at pasir ris.... not to mention the others i have already posted here before....

4) Bait you.... Bro Warlord can you explain what you mean by this???

5) FT? Foreign Talent? Sorry what is this

Dude sorry ask you questions as its good to play safe....

Quote:
Originally Posted by lglg666 View Post
Guessed this is like a cycle thingy....when no lobang, just no lobang for awhile then when get one lobang suddenly a couple more dropped into our lap. But my advice is to screen lobang carefully as I suspect they are from the same group of friends ( maids ). And they maybe calling to see who is better to screw us first hehehe. And there are a couple of them...calling behind their friends' back. Always remember..they are very jealous people so it is always good to keep a couple of their "notti sms" as proof if they turn round to bait u esp if things turn nasty between u and the lady. Goes for all lobangs/ONS/FBs....esp so if FT is involved. Some of them are here for quick or easy money

My 2 cents worths from my old sexperiences with FTs.

List to "up" - bro joker88
Old 16-09-2009, 04:56 PM
Samster

I like it too...

Lets wait for other replies....

BTW i have no idea how to change the Thread title

Quote:
Originally Posted by shit8 View Post
i think the maid fuckers club sounds awesome..

u should change the title of the thread too..haha
Old 16-09-2009, 10:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 19
slayerstrikebac is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslayerstrikebac is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslayerstrikebac is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslayerstrikebac is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslayerstrikebac is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I like it too...

Lets wait for other replies....

BTW i have no idea how to change the Thread title
You can't change the title . Only the administrators and moderators can change .

I will only reward to those who have been contributing positively to this forum.
Old 16-09-2009, 11:16 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 21
shit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayerstrikebac View Post
You can't change the title . Only the administrators and moderators can change .
i suddenly remembered yah hor..haha.. this is not like other forums..haha

Member of SBF's Tiko's Club #48

Conquered List:

Alot...

To up list:
Old 16-09-2009, 11:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 19
slayerstrikebac is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslayerstrikebac is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslayerstrikebac is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslayerstrikebac is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslayerstrikebac is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by shit8 View Post
i suddenly remembered yah hor..haha.. this is not like other forums..haha
You could also start another thread . By the way can I join the maids bonking club ?

I will only reward to those who have been contributing positively to this forum.
Old 16-09-2009, 11:42 PM
Samster

Starting another thread will be wasting the precious contributions and legacies that have already been left behind by brothers here.

Joining The Maid Fuckers Club you are welcome. Anyone is welcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayerstrikebac View Post
You could also start another thread . By the way can I join the maids bonking club ?
Old 16-09-2009, 11:57 PM
Samster

And i was determined to get more of her... Bros i am sorry this story is in parts cause i am not good at writing it in 1 shot... Sorry bros no offence and dun get angry hope to finish it in brief now.

So while walking towards the taxi stand i took a detour and made her walk towards the darker side facing the beach with lots of trees and few benches. We sat there and started kissing... She was wearing tights as pants those of the stretchable type. Remember guys bonking her was never in my mind....

We kissed passionately... and i unhooked her bra and took it off... Engulfed her breasts with my mouth and attacked them. What is with pinays and boob sucking they love it!!! they hug you tighter... and then i made her sit on my lap with her facing the sea....

i unhooked my jeans and took out my cock and tried to put it by lowering her pants... she was like what are you doing... i said nothing just putting it near your arse and then slowly i moved in and got it into her pussy... Was difficult for starters but managed to jump her bones facing the sea... She liked the experience.... i perspired like mad... luckily had loads of tissue to clean up and dispose the cap...

Well before jumping her bones managed to get her to suck my cock and she did not do a great job at that.

Sent her back home all the way from Sentosa and got back home... I was thrilled... And i thought i could love this bitch....

Imagine my surprise when i went overseas for a holiday and returned to find that the bitch was dating another guy... I was shocked... Well it was not for the money... The bloody bitch wanted to get married asap....So she found a willing guy to marry her...

I was like.... i am not yet done fucking you and enjoying your body how can we break up so easily? And ofcourse i was frickin mad at the b@@@@@d who took my gf when i was away... Although she claimed it was not his fault...

Quote:
Soon more beach revellers hit the beach and i thought it was not appropriate to continue making out there so we moved on... So she was looking to head to the taxi but here was where i played my game..
made her walk towards the dark corner... there we found a couple of benches.... And sat on them..... it was pretty dark with the only people around being pretty distant....
Old 17-09-2009, 12:08 AM
Samster

Whatever it is i decided i must win her from that b@@@@@d and jump her bones a few more times and then i must have the last laugh by finally dumping her unceremoniously....

So with a lot of sweet talking, a lot of empty promises and a lot of rubbish...... i managed to win her back... Each time i sent a fake message that i did not mean or i spoke too sweetly i told myself " You whore all i want is your body and all these words are just to enjoy your body and i shall have nothing to do with you after that" Sorry bros i sound rude but she had played me out too... So after several 100 smss managed to fuck the business professional twice last week.... And thought i had had the last laugh.....

Imagine my surprise when i found out on Monday this week that she had gone back to that fucking b@@@@@d again....

And now i am back wooing her again.... For what?? For kicks only.... and the thrill that comes when i sadistically enjoy her meat for playing me out...Sorry i am not this bad unless people are bad to me....

I could not help laughing at the b@@@@@d who thought he was too smart to win her from me... Like i cared!!! Did i even want her for ever? No ... never... So when i managed to win her back last week and fucked her i laughed at the frustrated b@@@@@d....who must have been drowning himself in sorrow thinking of his ill luck...

Well here i am tryin to woo the bitch again and i guarantee you guys sooner or later the whore will be mine again and her frustrated loser of a bf will be jerking himself of into the depths of misery.

Although initially i thought i could make her my permanent gf.... now she will just be my fuck adventure only... She toyed with me... She will get it twice...

She has been messaging me since yday again telling me that she loves me but she must marry the other guy? (like someone put a gun to her head and asked her to marry him?) ....

And then her last message for this night was she could not get me off her mind and that she cant move on....

And my reply.... what are you waiting for return... to my cock...
Old 17-09-2009, 12:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Savanna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

She must have found herself a GPMG!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1