The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Penang / Butterworth

Notices

Penang / Butterworth An Island Paradise in more ways than one.

User Tag List

Old 04-08-2015, 08:37 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
shyguy1698 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pearl of the Orient

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldboy1 View Post
D called me early, early morning, beaming as he had a local special, NL with big assets so managed my time and then book a slot in the evening. Wow, local NL is a rare treat so busy as I was I just have to make it.

Name : Sofia (from middle of the Peninsula)
Face : 7 (usual NL face with a mole next to her nose)
Body : Tall and shapely (hour glass) with long black hair; meaty but not fat
Skin : Coffee-milk colour, smooth in most places but seems to have cellulite on her bottom
Boobs : 9.5 (Wow great big soft tetek with big pink aerola and pencil eraser nipples; one of the nicest pair that I have seen, Suck and suck)
Pussy : 8 - 9 (nice abalone and pink inside; allow some rubbing but no further using my fingernails as an excuse)
DATY : Did not try (self protection)
Kissing : 7 - 8 (allow with a little tongue-fu but use her teeth to control you)
FJ : 7 - 8 (she manouvered while kissing to be in missionary position so I did all the work. Initially she said come and I almost inserted raw. She meant to kiss but I had seen her take the condom earlier so thought action. Luckily, she motioned to me and I got the message. It took me about 5 mins and her stereo sound and talking dirty got me to release)
GFE : 7 (I have even better service with Yumit)
Damage : usual for a local
RTF : Probably no chance as she will be here only a few days

Note : D is a cautious OKT so I cannot give out his number
hi oldboy1, read with extreme interest on your FR. understand your being cautious but if OKT contact not shared, other brothers don't get to enjoy what you experience. appreciate if you can give me the contact. Thanks
Old 07-08-2015, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
whooi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
D's Asian sailors at boats and ships

D called last 2 days and he was either excited or brimming with pride saying he has several good choices : local CKT, 2 Siam-ees and 1 C-doll. So asked for a viewing (perk of being a regular) and it was a difficult decision. The C-doll was in lingerie and she closed the door behind me and grabbed me asking me to take her, but it "pushed" me to decide to take the fair Siam-ee SYT instead. Local CKT was working so did not get to view. Somehow the demure and a little shyness proved to be my Achilles Heel.

Name : Yumit (or something like that)
Face : 8 (I would say pretty with fair skin and "brown" long hair)
Body : 7 (Meaty hence is well stacked, bordering on plump; with tatoos)
Boobs : 8 - 9 (she tells me C/D cup and very soft and fair skin, very nice to suckle; pencil eraser tip nipples)
Pussy : 8 - 9 (clean shaven, looks like a small abalone and pink inside: no fingering but gently rubbing her clit is ok)
DATY : allow as she asked if I want to eat her, but I have given that up (safety)
FK : Allow kissing and a little FK
BBBJ : I think she is good as have feeling but I am not really into it. She said she wanted to eat me for her lunch.
FJ : 8 (have feeling even after apply KY; pumped me a minute or 2 then ask me to go on top; ok, as I get to see boobs bobbing up and down and then shaking north and south)
GFE : 7 (demure and a little shy so not so spontaneous though she makes the effort; asked for and got a 5 - 10 minutes massage after I fed her abalone)
RTF : hard to refuse but she is leaving this Thursday

Cheers. Please note that D is a cautious OKT; refer to my earlier posts.
bro can pm me okt number?
Old 24-08-2015, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 11
hawthawthawt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any clubs to intro in penang?
Old 27-08-2015, 10:07 PM
Samster (M)

Jimng510 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

When to Ann Spa last week, nothing to sound about, message 40/hour, HJ 50,AR 50, kissing 30. I tell the lady with this amount I can get FJ outside.
Name : coco
Old 14-09-2015, 09:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 0
vo87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Here's my FR:

Went to Ann Spa last weekend.

Took 1.5 hours massage. It was really good, can feel the pressure and strength from her presses. She was very friendly too - always a plus. Had minor interruptions - a fellow masseuse's birthday and she ran off for 5 mins to celebrate. Pretty face, late twenties, and conversant in several languages.

Damage: HJ 50, AR 50, Massage (1.5 hours) 75

Bit steep in terms of the pricing, but I enjoyed the session, so I guess that's all that matters. Didn't get her name though...
Old 15-09-2015, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 954 / Power: 18
dromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to behold

I went to Ann Health Spa at Jalan Sungai Dua near to Q******y Mall. But after checking it out I don't think this is the same Ann Spa talked about here. It's really difficult trying to find out where the HCs are. Have taken a few cabs and they didn't know either, or just brought me to a place where there is only one HC and a regular one! I was at Chulia Street and Penang Road, saw a few FLs but didn't see any HCs. Man, it's difficult. Would appreciate if anyone can PM me where to go.
Old 17-09-2015, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 954 / Power: 18
dromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to behold

Looks like a wasted trip. Spending too much time going around to find those places mentioned here. Already signed up on wechat but only found two OKT. Wanted to try Royal. Went there only normal massage. Don't know okt contact so saw nothing. Don't even know if that's the royal here. It has Penang behind its name. Lost. The posts here mainly date back to 2013. Maybe things have changed drastically. One last day then going back. Too difficult to have a good time here.
Old 17-09-2015, 09:55 PM
Samster (M)

alvintc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear bros, am from KL but will be staying in ixora hotel entertaining a few foreign guest next week. Any recommendation for spa/special massage/places to cheong nearby ixora?
Old 22-09-2015, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 0
vo87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Another FR:

Went to 59 recently in BJ.

Took 1 hour - a sweet-looking MILFish lady came in and proceeded to massage. Strength is ok, would RTM. Floor and bed sheet however not so clean - need improvement there. Quoted extra for Half B2B (150) and Full B2B (200). Too ex, but interesting to know it's offered.

Damages:
Massage 1 hr 50, HJ + AR 90

Before leaving saw another SYT at corridor. Might ask for her next time.
Old 24-10-2015, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
mikeoher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuiltyvH View Post
I went to Ann Health Spa at Jalan Sungai Dua near to Q******y Mall. But after checking it out I don't think this is the same Ann Spa talked about here. It's really difficult trying to find out where the HCs are. Have taken a few cabs and they didn't know either, or just brought me to a place where there is only one HC and a regular one! I was at Chulia Street and Penang Road, saw a few FLs but didn't see any HCs. Man, it's difficult. Would appreciate if anyone can PM me where to go.
There are two ann spa in sg dua, go to the 2nd floor one. Ground floor, first floor, second floor.
Old 10-11-2015, 07:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
oldboy1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Back from my recent hibernation, decided to take up D's offer of a NL at his usual port of call.

Name : Siti (from central of peninsula)
Face : 6 (normal gnd)
Body : 7 (petite with smooth skin)
Boobs : 7 (A+ to B- with pencil eraser dark nips)
Pussy : 7 (small abalone seems wet to the touch but probably is KY)
69 : Yes
FK : Did not try as she seems to have caught the cold
DATY : Did not try (safety reasons) though she did not say no
BBBJ : I am not into this though she seems to have her technique
FJ : 7 (did a short cowgirl then asked me to switch and I pumped her for a few minutes and shot my load)
GFE : 6 (bathed on her own while I recovered on the bed and then I had to bathed)

As I had mentioned D is a cautious okt and I cannot divulge his contact.
Old 13-11-2015, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 9
FlLooker91 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlLooker91 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Hi. How do I procure his contact?

Quote:
Back from my recent hibernation, decided to take up D's offer of a NL at his usual port of call.

Name : Siti (from central of peninsula)
Face : 6 (normal gnd)
Body : 7 (petite with smooth skin)
Boobs : 7 (A+ to B- with pencil eraser dark nips)
Pussy : 7 (small abalone seems wet to the touch but probably is KY)
69 : Yes
FK : Did not try as she seems to have caught the cold
DATY : Did not try (safety reasons) though she did not say no
BBBJ : I am not into this though she seems to have her technique
FJ : 7 (did a short cowgirl then asked me to switch and I pumped her for a few minutes and shot my load)
GFE : 6 (bathed on her own while I recovered on the bed and then I had to bathed)

As I had mentioned D is a cautious okt and I cannot divulge his contact.
Old 13-11-2015, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 9
FlLooker91 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlLooker91 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi. Any bros willing to share FL contact in penang? Newbie here. Never try FL before. Local. Viet. PRC. Malay. Really appreciate it!
Old 30-11-2015, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Macgyver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Read bout some recent postings about D's port. For those who are interested to get in touch with him, well, let me save u your hard-earned $$$. He used to have good stocks but now he is resorting to cheap tricks by sending you hot looking chicks photos which are either photoshopped or heavily edited. If you look at his wechat ads, you can see how mad this okt is, claiming his chicks are world-class n love making experts.

Unless you are into old looking ladies and out of shape ones, you can text me for his contact. Better go elsewhere. This rotten okt is not worth patronizing. he even used to borrow money from his customers on the pretext of having serious financial problems and promising to pay back in short time. Many of the regular senior bros have warned me against him.

Better safe than sorry!
Old 30-11-2015, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 12
Scorpioking87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macgyver View Post
Read bout some recent postings about D's port. For those who are interested to get in touch with him, well, let me save u your hard-earned $$$. He used to have good stocks but now he is resorting to cheap tricks by sending you hot looking chicks photos which are either photoshopped or heavily edited. If you look at his wechat ads, you can see how mad this okt is, claiming his chicks are world-class n love making experts.

Unless you are into old looking ladies and out of shape ones, you can text me for his contact. Better go elsewhere. This rotten okt is not worth patronizing. he even used to borrow money from his customers on the pretext of having serious financial problems and promising to pay back in short time. Many of the regular senior bros have warned me against him.

Better safe than sorry!
Bro, u r spot-on. this David fella is a complete jack-ass. don't be fooled by his ads and photos..sex queen, sex champion semua dia kata dia ada.. but in actual fact, most of the time, the ladies are considered over-the-hill type..the type ur dick won't bother to wake up even if u r paid to screw them!

There are lots of choices out there. so be brave and explore!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1