The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-04-2005, 11:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 19
NttL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Ad Post Encounter (True Story)

Part 1 (The Advert & Phone)

Hi All Bros... Greeting from a newbie. I have been following this forum for awhile now. After reading so many stories and shared information, I decided to share mine with all bros here. Please do not flame me if bros don't think my story is hot enough. This is a real and true story though......

Do all bros still remember the Ad Post which was delivered free to all letter boxes some years back? There was a column in this Ad Post where people could advertise themselves for free to look for friends. Well, this happened years back and I was staying at Clementi then........

One fine day evening, as usual, I went down to the letter box to collect the letters. Discovered that among all the letters and notices, there was this Ad Post newspaper. As I was quite bored, decided to take a sit at the bench at the void deck. The gentle breeze kinda cooled down the warm air a little. I started reading the ad post and found out about this friendship column. Hesistated for awhile, guess curiousity ruled over my brain at that very split moment, took up my handphone and called the number printed on this column. Nope, I was not trying to call up someone to leave them a message but rather I was trying to advertise myself. My call was answered by a pre-recorded answering machine. Followed the instruction to register and recorded a self-introduction message. All done.

I was kind of forgotten about this matter after awhile till a few days later. As per my usual routine, I went down to my letter box to collect letters. I noticed there was this ad post again within all the letters and notices etc. Suddently, it reminded me of my self advert and I decided to check it out whether my advert appeared in the ad post. Took a sit at the same bench, flipped over to the friendship column and started scrolling down the adverts one by one. Bingo! Found my advert there and it was quite obvious too! I was not attached at that time and really looking forward to meeting some girls out there. Kind of difficult to express that kind of feeling but it was like a mixture of feeling, curious, excited etc.

Since that day, I called up to check out my message box to see any one left me a message. Nothing on the first day. There was a sicko left me a message told me to fuck off. Well, at that point of time, I was thinking, sian liao and almost gave up hope. Time passed by and it was a few days later that I decided to call and check on my message box again. To my surprise, there were a message from Carmen (not her real name). Her voice was so sweet and gentle that made my imagination ran wild. She briefly introduce herself and left her contact number there.

I took out my handphone and called the number. My heart was beating fast and I was sweating all over. Then, I heard the ringing tone. A few moment later, Carmen picked up the call, "Hello, Carmen here". Yes, it was her voice, so sweet and gentle that immediately melted my heart! I was kinda silence for awhile before I spoke to her. It was a normal chit chat on our very first phone call. However, I tried to make her feel comfortable with me thru out the whole chit chat session. We talk for about 30 mins before decided to hang up the call. I could feel that she is comfortable with me. First objective achieved! I called her again the next day (at night) and we chit chat for more than an hour, talk about practically everything under the sun. This continued for a few nights. I was kinda impatience to wait for the night to come so that I could hear Carmen's voice again. Well, there was no different for this night, as usual, I called her and we chit chat. Suddently, she asked, "hey, why don't we meet somewhere now? I'm eager to see you". Walau, I was thinking, hosei liao! I started to gain my deviden through my patience all this while. We told each other our dressing in order to recognise each other as we have never met before.

I went on to dress up smartly and proceeded to our meeting place. It was at Raffles City. I was there earlier, went to the meet up point and patiencely waited for Carment to turn up. At that moment, I was thinking what happen if Carmen is a mini hippo? How is she look like? Etc..... Then, I noticed a really chio lady walked towards my direction. She was fair, hair to her shoulder lenght with hourly glass figure. She dressed up as what was described by her thru the phone. A black one-piece blouse. Oh man, she looked damn sexy! I prayed to God and kept my finger cross this lady is Carmen. My heart was beating fast and my mind was blank for awhile. She approached me and asked, "Are you Dxxxx?". At the same time, I asked, " Are you Carmen?". Both of us kind of popped out this question at the same time. then we both laugh and this helped to break the ice. Thank God that he answered my prayer!

Well, bros. I got to stop now please let me know you guys like me to continue. I was not trying to be a cliff-hanger. Just to gather feedback from bros here whether I should continue. I don't want to get flame later on if my story is boring......

Thanks bros for reading and I promised to continue if feedback is positive.
Old 21-04-2005, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 20
nismo88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynismo88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Ad Post Encounter (True Story)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NttL
Thanks bros for reading and I promised to continue if feedback is positive.
Bro Nttl..... its not boring at all.... pls cont.... i chop place sit in front liao.... waiting for yr part 2...
Old 21-04-2005, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 19
NttL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nismo88
Bro Nttl..... its not boring at all.... pls cont.... i chop place sit in front liao.... waiting for yr part 2...
Thanks bro Nismo for your encouragement.....promise to continue with part 2 soon. So, stay tune.
Old 21-04-2005, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

Quote:
(lawry butt kick nismo88 into the long kang....)

oei.. front seat is mine..
Old 21-04-2005, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 866 / Power: 20
LeDivorcee is a splendid one to beholdLeDivorcee is a splendid one to beholdLeDivorcee is a splendid one to beholdLeDivorcee is a splendid one to beholdLeDivorcee is a splendid one to beholdLeDivorcee is a splendid one to beholdLeDivorcee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawry

Aiyah, don't kick here and there lah... All three of us get front row... siew bo?
Old 21-04-2005, 04:34 PM
Samster

nismo88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynismo88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Haha... Bro lawry kick me leh...... LL give sit to senior lor.....
Old 21-04-2005, 04:37 PM
Samster

lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Haha... Bro lawry kick me leh...... LL give sit to senior lor.....
good good.. u are one of the rare few that still respect elders.. nb.. nowadays ppl bo huei elders liao.. can suan can chak immediately do it..

(GASP!!! u have 20 rep points liao and u have REP POWER!! CONGRATS!!)
Old 21-04-2005, 04:38 PM
Samster

sigh..

5 hours break time liao...

old man back no good.. cannot sit too long and wait leh..

threadstarter.. quick post!!
Old 21-04-2005, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 866 / Power: 20
LeDivorcee is a splendid one to beholdLeDivorcee is a splendid one to beholdLeDivorcee is a splendid one to beholdLeDivorcee is a splendid one to beholdLeDivorcee is a splendid one to beholdLeDivorcee is a splendid one to beholdLeDivorcee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
sigh..

5 hours break time liao...

old man back no good.. cannot sit too long and wait leh..

threadstarter.. quick post!!
Good things are worth the wait... elder... if your back cannot tahan, then go to toilet to PCC lor... Just joking, please don't flame me...
Old 21-04-2005, 04:48 PM
Hell666Boy

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

yo brothers in the front don't sit so high lei... me short sit in second row cannot see. i pass you my pop corn u lower hor.

alamak .. no wonder cannot see. part 2 not shown yet...
Old 21-04-2005, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
good good.. u are one of the rare few that still respect elders..
Bro lawry... thk u for the heavy reward.... like kenna toto like tat.... happy like bird...
cos i reading the post for a while oredi n learn the do's no don'ts ma.....
anyway respect elders shld apply everywhere rite... not only in SBF ma.....
Thanks again.....
Old 21-04-2005, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 21
onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute

Hehe bro nttl, TV series always lidat 1 lah...Till the most important & exciting part will always got advertisement or worse still "next chapter"

Will be waiting for u...Pls continue asap hor...kekeke
Old 21-04-2005, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks again.....
(psssss.... u use ur rep power already?? *hint* *hint*)
Old 21-04-2005, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
(psssss.... u use ur rep power already?? *hint* *hint*)
Got it.... am trying cos new found power trying to use leh....
Old 21-04-2005, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Got it.... am trying cos new found power trying to use leh....
sigh... gotten con again... another young man.. who enjoy making elders wait long long...
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1