The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-03-2014, 02:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Real story: My MILF Japanese teacher

Thanks to all bros who upped my points .. Tryin to figure out how to return the favour... Thanx!
Old 17-03-2014, 09:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 11
massage1001 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermassage1001 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermassage1001 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermassage1001 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermassage1001 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

nice story bro, just upped u
Old 17-03-2014, 10:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kunt69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Real story: My MILF Japanese teacher

Please continue, waiting for the plot
Old 17-03-2014, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 13
lostbird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 17-03-2014, 01:01 PM
Samster

thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

contd..

I slipped my tongue out of Mrs. Suzuki's mouth and broke the kiss, but rested my middle finger against her slick slit, palm cushioned my a thick mound of bush. Tickling her slit - slipping my finger in and out trying to find the magic G-spot in the dark bar under the table was not easy! I look into her eyes - she's looking right back at me, a little dreamy a little tipsy I think. They are half closed, her skin glowing warm red from the wine, but she's not taking my hand out from inside her panties.

A wait staff comes by and asks for our drink order. I quickly just say "one long island ice tea for the lady and a red wine for me" (Yuko had said earlier said this was her favourite alc. drink). John comes back and sits down as I slowly slip my hand out from between Mrs Suzuki's legs, and place moist fingers on her thigh. My cock is raging and I try to keep my tented pants from view under the table! He seems a bit disappointed on his return:

J: Hi you two, I'm really sorry to have to do this, but I have a client who is flying into town (he worked in banking). I really have to meet him near the airport as he's only transiting for a few hours. I have to go, but um, I have a room booked at the ___ hotel upstairs. Maybe Yuko would like it but we boys might have to leave her to it. Mike, are you ok with that?

Me: Oh umm whatever umm Yuko wants (Trying hard to conceal my disappointment... but also figuring there might be a chance to have her to myself if I play cards right)

John: Ok, it's really nice to meet you. You seem like a fun and chilled out guy. (he slips a hotel room card to Yuko) .. room 1415 darling. If you are going home you can just slip it into the automatic checkout box.

My left hand briefly leaves her thigh as I stand up to shake hands with John. He hurriedly leaves as his phone rings again. The key is on the table

Me (in my amateur Japanese): How about I keep this for you safely?
Her: Hai, arrigato Mike san. (something like that!)

contd...
Old 17-03-2014, 01:18 PM
Samster

contd...

Our second round of drinks arrive just as John leaves. But by now I'm feeling the momentum and that Mrs. Suzuki might not have a Long Island Ice Tea on her mind but (hopefully!) my "long island" keke

We sip our drinks and watch the band.. I als

Me: Shall we go visit this room, Yuko-san?
Her: Oh, ok. He said it is very nice

I ask a wait staff for the bill. I place another kiss on her cute, petite lips, this time bringing her body against mine as our tongues swirl around each others. Kiss breaks as the bill arrives.. I pay cash and leave a good tip so we dont have to wait for the change.

I take Mrs. Suzuki by the hand and we walk out together. We walk a little separately as I hope not to see anyone I know (especially any chio girls I've been working on ) ...

As we walk out into the evening night, I get a full view of her in the light. Wow, this tai tai MILF has taken care of herself and dressed nicely! Slender, petite, and boots too. (bros, let me know if you want any specific details about her appearance)

We walk to the 5-star hotel lobby just 10 meters away, walk into the door and a side elevator away from the lobby. In the elevator, notice some security cameras so do my best to not misbehave with her!

Walk out of the lift, 14th floor, find the room and open. Nice updated room, pretty classy and def 5-star level.

As the door closes behind us, I waste no time.. I turn and kiss her hard and Mrs. Suzuki responds, drunken kissing but her hands planted on my chest. I reach down and lift her black top off... scene something like this: http://25.media.tumblr.com/5fd72969e...ubseo1_500.gif

contd....
Old 17-03-2014, 01:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 863 / Power: 12
tonyseng is a splendid one to beholdtonyseng is a splendid one to beholdtonyseng is a splendid one to beholdtonyseng is a splendid one to beholdtonyseng is a splendid one to beholdtonyseng is a splendid one to beholdtonyseng is a splendid one to behold

TS, camping for more, U still contact her?

Last edited by tonyseng; 17-03-2014 at 02:06 PM.
Old 17-03-2014, 02:23 PM
Samster

contd..

I am hungrily sucking her tongue while she moans like a horny JAV model into my mouth. This is so hot as I think back to my Japanese language classes with the same lady, her typical 'tai tai expat wife' tea parties with other Jap wives and her otherwise "good wife image"... now I have just fingered her pussy and I'm about to free her tits in this hotel room.

I slipped my tongue out of her mouth and it was kinda cute seeing her tongue kinda try to chase mine in a licking motion as I reached down to lift her blouse up. By now I was feeling in complete control and that she was going along with whatever I wished to happen. I lifted her top off in a flash - Mrs. Suzuki's tits jiggled out in full view right away as we stood still in the doorway of the hotel room.

Her breasts are 34C's, gull, perky, fair white, light beige nipples and perfectly round areolas with nipples that pointed upwards. With her MILF tits out in full view, I began to slip off my office shoes.. but told her to keep her boots on.

Her (in soft voice): Why I keep my boots on Michael-san?
Me: Knee high black boots very hot Yuko-san. You look nice in them.

I took her by the hand, watching her tits bouncing with each step towards the bed. I hugged her again, still in my smart black suit and white shirt, kissing her as I reach around trying to find how the skirt comes off. I raised both her arms and pressed her back against the wall so I could see her tits in full view and her hot, white, smooth armpits fully raised. And then in for a deep throat kiss. As we kiss, she moans like a girl, murmuring words in Japanese as our tongues licked at each other both inside and outside our mouths. Grinding her perky tits against my chest and her back against the wall. as we kiss and I reach around her skirt.

Found it was a zipper at the back to remove the skirt and slowly unzipped. The room silence made it easy to hear both of us breathing deep, hot and heavy. I lowered the skirt. As I imagined while I was fingering her MILF pussy in the bar, she was wearing a smaller thong-style panty. The skirt dropped, and Mrs Suzuki was standing there in only her panties and black fuck-me-boots... eyes half closed, body glowing.. as I considered where to take my ex-teacher next....
Old 17-03-2014, 02:26 PM
Samster

Old 17-03-2014, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyseng View Post
TS, camping for more, U still contact her?
she moved back to jpn in jan with her kids, but we were in touch till she left .. we now still txt
Old 17-03-2014, 02:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 863 / Power: 12
tonyseng is a splendid one to beholdtonyseng is a splendid one to beholdtonyseng is a splendid one to beholdtonyseng is a splendid one to beholdtonyseng is a splendid one to beholdtonyseng is a splendid one to beholdtonyseng is a splendid one to behold

camping for more
Old 17-03-2014, 02:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
will1677 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good job TS. You really make an effort to write and keep up to date......kudos.
Old 17-03-2014, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by will1677 View Post
Very good job TS. You really make an effort to write and keep up to date......kudos.
thanks bro, have more time to post between online work for clients
Old 17-03-2014, 03:33 PM
Samster

contd..

I was in two minds... a little buzzed from the alcohol, should I ask Mrs. Suzuki to shower or should I go for the final frontier and take those panties off?

My hands holding her hands against the wall, I kiss her neck softly, then down along her collarbone. She is murmuring and moaning in soft tones in Japanese as I kiss down further... her shoulders, along her underarms, down her side. I feel her fingers tighten her grip as I kiss her sides.. then kiss under her boob.. tongue snakes out and licks her nipple..

I hear an "ahhyeeëee" .. and a deep moan. I continue taking her nipple into my mouth and sucking softly.. Tit is firm, pretty heavy as I lift its weight with my tongue. Then begin to suck her nipple harder.. she gasps. Clearly very sensitive area for her. I let go of one of her hands.. reach down, softly massage her belly, before sliding back into her panties. The anticipation building as I hook a finger into her soaking, hairy snatch hole... massaging as I find it easier to locate her clit than in the bar.

Tongue sucking on momma's nipple while finger rubs her wet pussy. I slip finger out and let go of other hand, slowly pulling her thong down and letting it fall to the floor around her boots. She doesn't resist, standing naked, against the wall. Walaw, bushy pussy on this one I think! Typical Japanese AV style.. bushy MILF pussy experience!

I go closer again, fingers play and squeeze her other nipple, open mouth kissing with lots of spit exchange as I rub he slick hard pussy. Her hand moves between unbuttoning my shirt and moving my fingers to the right spot between her legs.. her body getting hot and a little sweaty... making me think I need to turn out A/C but having too much fun to find the A/C remote!

contd....
Old 17-03-2014, 05:14 PM
Samster

Thanks bros for your support and points for my 1st post.

If u have any specific or explicit Questns just ask.. I'm posting from memory so lots of sexy details am glossing over
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1