The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-02-2006, 11:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 19
kitsleo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykitsleo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Guys, yesterday, i was read the report frm the new paper about a 35 yrs old community volunteer. He made that gal sign consent note & paid her $50.

After committing the offence, he gave that gal another $14 for transport. He den lucky that he was sent to jail for 10 months for statutory rape. (Btw wat is meaning of statutory rape?)

There is no escape in Singapore even other party is willy. She was only 15 yrs old. Damm..her uncle is pervert ones...still wan save some money...

I wonder how his family to face their friends & their relatives especially his wife. His lawyer said that uncle was egged on by his niece to hve sex with her & this gal also had sex with other 3 men b4....(only 10 mths jail)
Old 04-02-2006, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
mrsgundam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Uncle rape his wife's niece, 15

with $64 spent get to eat 10 month of free food in jail
no wonder he is so happy
Old 04-02-2006, 03:42 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1845 / Power: 21
schwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant future

it was a consent sex, but unluckily for the man, the gal was underage (15y 6mths) during that time. thus it is considered as statutory rape.

the man onli realised that the gal was undergae after the sex and so he asked the gal to sign a note to say that she also agree to have sex.
Old 04-02-2006, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2503 / Power: 20
thaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think that these are the full facts of the case lah...

The fact that he got only 10 months would probably mean that the judge knows or feels that the guy didn't know about the girl's underage but an offence is an offence. Negligence is not a defence.

Moreover, how did the information came out if nobody knows. Let's face the truth, there are MANY girls below the age of 16 who has lost their virginity willingly. If they were to all come out, MANY guys will be in for Stat Rape.

Now the fact also is that this girl is not a virgin having had sex with others before. We don't know how many actually as I don't think she will disclose all since it would be a loss of face for her family knowing that their daughter had been having a good time with others.

Cheers
Tee Vee
Old 04-02-2006, 07:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
CatBath deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Whatever is the reason & fact, This man need to be stone to death.
Old 05-02-2006, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1290 / Power: 20
hitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud of

Quote:
this gal also had sex with other 3 men b4
So this gal other than having sex with her uncle, she did had sex with 3 other men before? or was it uncle's friend kind?
Old 05-02-2006, 07:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
courtlynette deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Correct me if i am wrong but "Statutory" means under the law. So in this case, even if it is consent sex but under the eyes of the law, it is still rape coz it says so under the women's charter
Old 05-02-2006, 09:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 20
Advancivic5050 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAdvancivic5050 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Suprise to read this articles on the newspaper too
Old 05-02-2006, 09:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 20
houren deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhouren deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatBath

Its a case of small head ruling the big head. It happens.
Luckily for him, its a short stay in hotek california
Old 05-02-2006, 11:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 19
turtee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatBath
Lock him up with other convicted rapists and let him get a taste of being rape (sodomised)

Member of OSF [Youth Wing-Kusu Island Zone]
Old 05-02-2006, 04:32 PM
doeben

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

just to side track abit, how do you guys create those URL links in ur signature?
Meaning you create a title name for the link under the signature, allowing people to click on the title and go into the address.
Old 05-02-2006, 06:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
wayfarer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
I don't think that these are the full facts of the case lah...

.....Let's face the truth, there are MANY girls below the age of 16 who has lost their virginity willingly. If they were to all come out, MANY guys will be in for Stat Rape.

Cheers
Tee Vee
a voice of reason at last!! when I read what the samsters posted, I was darn uneasy. it's true that if the facts are known most gers had lost their virginity earlier.

a few of my exs was 16+ when we started. only a couple gave their virginity to me, the rest had lost it by then.

my current partner was met on internet and when we started she was 16+ but due to tired eyes n miscom I thot she was 18. only realised it when celebrating her birthday and can't bring her to MS

"Can honor set to a leg? No. Or an arm? No. Or take away the grief of a wound? No. Honor hath no skill in surgery then? No. What is honor? A word. What is that word honor? Air--a trim reckoning!" - King Henry the Fourth, Part I (Falstaff at V, i)
Old 05-02-2006, 10:26 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1845 / Power: 21
schwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant future

i guess there are few reasons y he was lucky to get 10 mths only...

a. the girl was a willing party (stat rape)
b. the girl was not virgin during that incident. she had sex with few men. she was running away from home and was not a good gal.
c. the man was an active community volunteer for more than 10yrs.

the judge must had considered above before sentencing...
Old 05-02-2006, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 21
penfriend is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpenfriend is a Helpful and Caring Samster

cannot believe there always such people around ?? haven't they learnt the lesson from past cases ??

Useful for newcomers
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php

My personal collection
Old 06-02-2006, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

nowadays singapore changed a lot liao lor.. today ST covers the issue of 15 year old going out with 31.. and wan bao experts still say OK!

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1