The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-03-2008, 03:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1915 / Power: 20
style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Day-To-Day Sightings of BUSTY Girls/Women in Singapore ?

hey bros! thought of opening this thread for us to share of any day-to-day busty girl/women/lady sightings in singapore. take for example :
  • busty sales/shop/retail staff
  • busty receptionist or counter staff
  • busty coffee shop/hawker stall lady
  • busty office colleagues
  • busty waitress/restaurant staff
  • busty course instructor/teacher
  • any others ?

please feel free to contribute any sightings. if possible, please try not to contribute about ladies that are the fat kind (if the lady is busty because she is fat then it is nothing to rave about). and also not too old, MILF is fine but must still be attractive. as with most bros here (unless you have a plumper fetish) the ones that make us turn back and look are the young and curvy, busty, but yet slim ones ...

My own to share first (still trying to recall the others) :

At this women's shoes shop at Orchard Towers, which is opposite Killiney Post Office (and next to the new OG Orchard), there was this very busty chinese lady who owned the shop with her husband (lucky dude). the shop was on the 1st floor next to the indian tailor shop, and facing directly OG Orchard. Approx early 30s, with 1 son. Definitely a D to E-cupper (international standard), very super busty and pointed tits, and always in tight and light colored tops, really made my nose almost bleed. And usually very sexy floral/lace type bras, really cannot tahan when walking past. I used to always patronize this money changer to change japanese yen also on the 1st floor at the back of the building, and so on the pretext of walking to the money changer I would always try to pass by the shop and look in. There was this shop selling electonics opposite this shop, and sometimes I would kay xiao kay xiao walk into the electronics shop and pretend pretend to browse, and at the same time look across to the shoe shop to watch the lady. The husband was this fierce looking dude who had a suspiscious eye, akways giving everyone a fierce scowl. Too bad he was always there, and too bad the shop didn't sell men's shoes ... otherwise I would have gone straight in. Anyway sometime I think last year, the shop closed down and moved - a new shop took over. I was so sad ! I asked the new shop where they had moved, they said somewhere in Bishan! anyone knows where they have moved ??
Old 03-03-2008, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
frog69 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Day-To-Day Sightings of BUSTY Girls/Women in Singapore ?

Check out queensway shopping center.. the top floor there's a jersey printing shop.. the lady's huge and she's sweet too..
Old 03-03-2008, 10:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 17
raykwok79 is one of the Best!raykwok79 is one of the Best!raykwok79 is one of the Best!

well. bro, not only big.. yet can see the nipples... pertruding..
Old 04-03-2008, 01:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 17
rockmehard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hmm from what i've see so many yrs i think most sg gals have small boobs
Old 04-03-2008, 03:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 17
raykwok79 is one of the Best!raykwok79 is one of the Best!raykwok79 is one of the Best!

but the problem now is more gals not wearing bra... just watch out on the road..
Old 04-03-2008, 09:39 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -101 / Power: 0
Shim Shim

Maybe can make it more interesting with pics ... for me, dare not take .... but am sure some bros here are the daring kind .. esp those bros who dare take underskirts ...
Old 04-03-2008, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 19
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by style.whist View Post
hey bros! thought of opening this thread for us to share of any day-to-day busty girl/women/lady sightings in singapore.

...please feel free to contribute any sightings...

Would be best if accompanied by photos too
Old 04-03-2008, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Chou Hai432 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post

with pics will be nice... wondeful idea.
Old 05-03-2008, 12:09 AM
Samster

style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by frog69 View Post
Check out queensway shopping center.. the top floor there's a jersey printing shop.. the lady's huge and she's sweet too..
I go queensway very often leh, but never notice. Which jersey printing shop is it ? Is it the one opposite the foot reflexology centre, near the toilet ?
Old 05-03-2008, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by frog69 View Post
I go queensway very often leh, but never notice. Which jersey printing shop is it ? Is it the one opposite the foot reflexology centre, near the toilet ?
Old 05-03-2008, 08:42 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -39 / Power: 0
acedia is stuck in moderation for some time to come

I suppose sometimes the staffing turnover quite high so, now you see her, now you dont ...
Agree with bros, with pictures the best, but maybe not a good idea putting 'innocent' gers pics here ... but I suppose if they are chio, they should feel proud we admire them
Old 09-03-2008, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post

dangerous - don't want to kena any trouble man ...
Old 10-03-2008, 07:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
d_delvoye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dudes, I was @ coffee bean International Plaza during lunch tis afternoon, sat near the window seat 2 meter rite above the pavement. Bird's eye view on all e OL w low cut bros! Chk it out....
Old 11-03-2008, 12:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 0
sexytoy.com.sg is one of the Best!sexytoy.com.sg is one of the Best!sexytoy.com.sg is one of the Best!

Many great sightings at raffles place too during lunch time. Always used up my 1 hour lunch break bioing low cut busty OL when they makan.
Old 11-03-2008, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1533 / Power: 20
dap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexytoy.com.sg View Post
Many great sightings at raffles place too during lunch time. Always used up my 1 hour lunch break bioing low cut busty OL when they makan.

Yeah bro,a lot of thing to see also...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1