The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-11-2023, 05:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 2
Hollands deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bright lights, Dim lights

You know, you spent alot of time browsing on websites finding the 'right' gal for a good bonk. And most time after arriving at the location, the gal turn out to be like 90% - 10% similar to the photo. And the best part is that this estimation is based on the very dim lights that is in the place be it massage or etc. And when it's time for the FJ, they dim the light further

What is the point of scouring the internet for chio bu and end up not seeing exactly how they look like.

Any recommendations be it Dome 1-4 that we have good view of our bonks when we have picked the right one?
Old 11-11-2023, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 264 / Power: 14
Cedrix is one of the Best!Cedrix is one of the Best!Cedrix is one of the Best!
Re: Bright lights, Dim lights

So you want the lights to be kept on at good brightness when fj begins ?
The fl reject and wants the light dimmed ?
Old 11-11-2023, 05:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

So the problem is lighting? Next time when you look through Dome 1-4, remember to turn down the lights in the room. Better still if you look with 1 eye close. If close 1 eye also pretty, why you worry about meeting the girl in real life right?
Old 11-11-2023, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedrix View Post
So you want the lights to be kept on at good brightness when fj begins ?
The fl reject and wants the light dimmed ?
Light is dim right from beginning. Could not even see clearly
Old 11-11-2023, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
So the problem is lighting? Next time when you look through Dome 1-4, remember to turn down the lights in the room. Better still if you look with 1 eye close. If close 1 eye also pretty, why you worry about meeting the girl in real life right?
Then I would rather keep my money and eyes closed and diy. At least on my imagination, the gal will be clear and prettier
Old 12-11-2023, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 264 / Power: 14
Cedrix is one of the Best!Cedrix is one of the Best!Cedrix is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollands View Post
Light is dim right from beginning. Could not even see clearly
Can't even adjust ?
If it was me, will just go and turn it up, or part the curtains slightly to let in more light.
Old 12-11-2023, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollands View Post
Then I would rather keep my money and eyes closed and diy. At least on my imagination, the gal will be clear and prettier
Normally there is a window on the door. By dimming the light, you are making the room darker than the corridor. Anyone walking past will find it hard to look into the room because the window becomes a mirror. If you make the room very bright, it will be easy for those walking past to see the action inside.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1