The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-07-2015, 02:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
MaiZapMeHor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Day-To-Day Sightings of BUSTY Girls/Women in Singapore ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sotired90 View Post
Anyone remember the drinks stall owned by a Chinese couple that sold sugar cane at Chinatown hawker center hiring a young big boobed PRC female worker who always wore a low cut top which really showed off her assets? Remember going there with my friends and spent a lot of time in front of that store ogling at the big boobed babe
you drink how many glasses that day?
Old 10-07-2015, 02:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 19
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaiZapMeHor View Post
you drink how many glasses that day?
when was this?

How I saw my mom had sex: https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=49860
Old 12-07-2015, 09:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Utopia55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vehmem View Post
Saw a PRC shop attendent in one of those minimart in changi village. Boobs freaking big.
Changi village where, i stay near there.
Old 08-08-2015, 10:18 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
hornynsf4 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Today I went to turf club the 2nd hand car dealers.... I saw this girl WOW! HUGE BOOBS ON A PETITE GIRL! AND HER DRESS had them begging to come out. And she was showing them off. Couldn't keep my eyes of her... Wow... she was a salesperson at hallmark (forgot the full name) but its black and red sign board if I am not wrong... It has the name hallmark in it.
Old 11-08-2015, 01:19 AM
Samster

IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornynsf4 View Post
Today I went to turf club the 2nd hand car dealers.... I saw this girl WOW! HUGE BOOBS ON A PETITE GIRL! AND HER DRESS had them begging to come out. And she was showing them off. Couldn't keep my eyes of her... Wow... she was a salesperson at hallmark (forgot the full name) but its black and red sign board if I am not wrong... It has the name hallmark in it.
thanks for the scOOp

Old 11-08-2015, 01:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 15
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

There is a milf selling desserts at the Ang Mo Kio ave 10 hawker centre.

Should be a C cup. I think she looks hotter than her daughter who is also helping out at the stall.
Old 11-08-2015, 02:03 PM
Samster

This is a story of Macromastia, a hormone symptom that causes women to have very enlarged breasts....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypertrophy_of_breast

Just wondering out loud: Are there any self-help groups for SG women with the medical condition? Are doctors able to locate women with this particular condition?

Old 18-08-2015, 12:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
dimplesboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

voluptuous long hair pink jogger lady @ bukit batok

was on the way home after a late night drinking session plus sleepover at my friend's place at bukit batok near dunearn sec. Was at the bus stop about 730am waiting for the bus and I saw this milfy jogger lady with huge jugs! oh man although her jogging attire was decent but that didn't mask her good voluptuous figure, huge bouncy jugs and quite a firm ass. She looks roughly at least mid 30s to mid 40s with sexy wavy long hair tie up . After spotting this attractive milfy lady, I trying hard to control my boner at the bus stop, subsequently had to rush back home to blast it off!! :P

Any samsters stay near that area spot that pink long hair laochio lady before??
Old 18-08-2015, 02:03 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 18
elvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by dimplesboy View Post
voluptuous long hair pink jogger lady @ bukit batok

was on the way home after a late night drinking session plus sleepover at my friend's place at bukit batok near dunearn sec. Was at the bus stop about 730am waiting for the bus and I saw this milfy jogger lady with huge jugs! oh man although her jogging attire was decent but that didn't mask her good voluptuous figure, huge bouncy jugs and quite a firm ass. She looks roughly at least mid 30s to mid 40s with sexy wavy long hair tie up . After spotting this attractive milfy lady, I trying hard to control my boner at the bus stop, subsequently had to rush back home to blast it off!! :P

Any samsters stay near that area spot that pink long hair laochio lady before??
I think I know who... met her before.. upped her before too in the park too... but ever since she avoided me totally....

Yea indeed. She's super hot and sexy for her age.
Old 18-08-2015, 03:37 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvix View Post
I think I know who... met her before.. upped her before too in the park too... but ever since she avoided me totally....

Bro her name start with kath....
Old 18-08-2015, 04:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
dimplesboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

wuyia bo? Just spotted this milfy gem and you said you upped her before?? Share some details leh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Bro her name start with kath....
kath???
Old 18-08-2015, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
sean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
wuyia bo? Just spotted this milfy gem and you said you upped her before?? Share some details leh

kath???
katherine heigl
There are no saints in a sex forum... if you can read this, despite your claims of merely being a passerby/lurker/silent reader, you are already tainted and have been corrupted.... welcome to the darkside !!!
Old 19-08-2015, 10:38 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 18
elvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to all

Quote:

kath???
Haha yea bro giansex..think u know her too?
Think we referring to same person. Lol
Old 19-08-2015, 10:49 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Haha yea bro giansex..think u know her too?
Think we referring to same person. Lol
Yeah bro, 50 years old Liao la
Old 21-08-2015, 02:56 AM
Samster

I am not sure if this is the right place to post... but am sibei horny right now thinking of what happened...

Couple of days ago, me and my old navy buddies were drinking at Clark Quay cos one of our buddies has decided to take the next big step in getting married. We went bar hopping and when we saw Attica did not have a queue, we went in.

My buddy bought a few bottles and we were ushered to a table of our own. There was a group of folks next to us on another table. They were all immaculately dressed (I think they work in either a consultancy firm or banking). The group was pretty much a whole bunch of AMDK guys with 1 older asian looking guy (presumably their boss) along with 3-4 asian girls. While the girls were quite pretty, one particular girl caught my eye (She looked like my friend's wife). She was about 1.6m, slim and svelte and really have that chinadoll features. She was dressed in a very stylish black leather jacket and white blouse and black matching skirt like this:

Cup-wise she was at least a D cos her blouse was clearly stretching at the seams and since she is skinny, it made her look very busty.

I noticed one of the angmor guys were hitting on her but she kept flashing her ring finger with a giant rock and can hear her yell to him:"Hey, I'm married... stop hitting on me!" The Angmor (I would call him A) was not very tall, probably about 1.75m and balding, probably in his 40s. He was the epitome of a sleazebag, very slick and
while my friends were out dancing, i stayed at the table and noticed he was buying everyone shots and trying to get them drunk. However, obviously his target was G (I don't know her name but would call her G).

As the night wore on, she got more and more drunk and when they hit the dance floor, I followed them. I saw him trying to dance in between G and her other friends and they were trying to protect G from A's advances...

Then, when i went to the toilet and came back, I noticed the whole group was gone. It was already 2am and my friends wanted to go home. As I was the only guy who lived apart from everyone else and i was abit tipsy, I went to the taxi stand to take a cab home.

When i got to the taxi stand, I noticed G in her signature black jacket. She was super wasted and lo and behold, who else but A was holding her up by the waist. I was quite surprised her friends had abandoned her to this angmor yellow wolf. What were they thinking??? I thought to myself...

Suddenly, she wanted to throw up and our "helpful" A helped her throw up on t the side of the road near the taxistand. His grubby hands were all over her and stroking her back all the way to her butt...and she didn't even push him back...

Then he gave her tissue and they sat on the cement block and talked for a while, all the while he was stroking her back. I couldn't really hear but he motion to her like, "hey lets take a walk and get some fresh air" and then... the crazy thing happened, she let him hold her hands while they walked away from the taxi stand and crossed the road to the other side of clark quay which is Fort Canning. From my vantage point, I saw them walk up the hill using the brick steps...

At that point, I had 2 choices, either take the taxi home OR follow them to see what happened. My heart was beating like crazy, I don't even know this girl...
But sweet busty deity which doesn't exist, she was sexy like fuck.. and i wanted to know what happened to this girl being preyed by a dirty farang...

So against my better judgement, I found myself crossing the road too. By the time I climbed up the hill, I realized i had lost those two. I went round and round the hill at the top but couldn't see them. The place was quite dark, with alot of trees and mosquitos... I think i was bitten like 4-5 times in a span of 15mins...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1