The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-09-2008, 05:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 18
bignround is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbignround is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbignround is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Day-To-Day Sightings of BUSTY Girls/Women in Singapore ?

NEW SIGHTING!!!

Shop name: Precious Thots

Young mei mei salesgal about 18-21 yrs old
height about 158cm
weight guess about 42-44
Hair: highlighted light brown
Skin: Fair
She is at least a C cup, wearing polo-tee
As you know usually for polo tee it cover the body, but this one cannot hide. Too good liao. Her polo-tee was not too small for her, in fact a bit baggy
However her top look very tight due to her boobs. Very nicely shaped. And dunno why even with her polo tee, 1st look at her boobs is FIRM. It look so damn firm, damn wanna squeeze squeeze but with my OC in the shop
Old 01-09-2008, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignround View Post
NEW SIGHTING!!!

Shop name: Precious Thots

Young mei mei salesgal about 18-21 yrs old
height about 158cm
weight guess about 42-44
Hair: highlighted light brown
Skin: Fair
She is at least a C cup, wearing polo-tee
As you know usually for polo tee it cover the body, but this one cannot hide. Too good liao. Her polo-tee was not too small for her, in fact a bit baggy
However her top look very tight due to her boobs. Very nicely shaped. And dunno why even with her polo tee, 1st look at her boobs is FIRM. It look so damn firm, damn wanna squeeze squeeze but with my OC in the shop
Swee boh... if so, then one more lunch location for me loh..

Juz now rain suddenly so I kena stuck at Marina.. went Tinkerbell to beo but that girl not around ler...

haiz.. life of a retiree..6c6c

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 01-09-2008, 05:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 21
Fraser007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFraser007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Seeing this thread makes me wonder why so many tiko and ham sup big boobs hungry bros,

My Explaination: Last time young & baby time never drink enough milk, grow up become thirsty....
Old 01-09-2008, 05:38 PM
Samster

aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fraser007 View Post
Seeing this thread makes me wonder why so many tiko and ham sup big boobs hungry bros,

My Explaination: Last time young & baby time never drink enough milk, grow up become thirsty....
No lah.. we like to exercise our eyes and of course GET TO KNOW MORE PEOPLE...

We are social mah,,,

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 02-09-2008, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1915 / Power: 20
style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
SLQ tomorrow and UOB at serangoon another day...
huh SLQ means what ? SLQ and UOB at Serangoon got what to see leh ? care to share ?
Old 02-09-2008, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Sim Lim Square and UOB branch at S'goon Gardens.

Got chiobu lah (reportedly)
Why you so like dat?
Old 02-09-2008, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Jap Lover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was seated at the outdoor area of Lavender Food Court, facing Jln Besar, waiting for a colleague. Feeling bored, 1 was looking at the traffic driving by and the occassion Mei Mei walking by.

Suddenly, 2 girls came out of a shop selling Dulux paints and stood at the side of the road waiting to cross over.

One was around 1.68m tall and skinny, not much meat. The other is a Boobs Lover dream. She is early twenties, around 1.6m with a pair of E cup size knockers. Her hair was tied up in a pony tail.

There was a 6.9 magnitude earthquake along Jln Besar when the two of them started running across the road. Whoa, lookat those two huge melon bounce up and down. She must have hated PE lessons during her Secondary days.

So boobs lover samsters, if you need to buy any paints, head on to this paint shop and have take your time to choose the paint and at the same time ogle at those melons. Enjoy.
Old 02-09-2008, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jap Lover View Post
I was seated at the outdoor area of Lavender Food Court, facing Jln Besar, waiting for a colleague. Feeling bored, 1 was looking at the traffic driving by and the occassion Mei Mei walking by.

There was a 6.9 magnitude earthquake along Jln Besar when the two of them started running across the road. Whoa, lookat those two huge melon bounce up and down. She must have hated PE lessons during her Secondary days.
hmm... paint shop, I will go look.. Aiyoh schedule full...

Old 03-09-2008, 01:30 AM
Samster

style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future

Quote:

Suddenly, 2 girls came out of a shop selling Dulux paints and stood at the side of the road waiting to cross over.

One was around 1.68m tall and skinny, not much meat. The other is a Boobs Lover dream. She is early twenties, around 1.6m with a pair of E cup size knockers. Her hair was tied up in a pony tail.

So boobs lover samsters, if you need to buy any paints, head on to this paint shop and have take your time to choose the paint and at the same time ogle at those melons. Enjoy.

The all-important question is : was the lady a shop assistant, or was she a customer ? If a customer, there is no knowing when or if she would ever go back to the store ...
Old 04-09-2008, 12:58 AM
Samster

okay bros. I know the main point that I am driving at here is 'REPEATABILITY' - in other words seeing a really busty girl is only good (for yourself and everyone) if it can be 'repeated' i.e. there is a high chance you can get to see her again.

See if this is something that you bros often encounter as a big problem ... there are just so many occasions whereby I see a busty girl, sometimes the girl is even alone, but shucks :
  • I am with my female friend
  • I was with my girlfriend (now ex-gf)
  • I am with my colleagues (not very close to me type)
  • I am with my boss (lagi worse)
  • I am with my female boss (super lagi worse)

So I simply cannot a double-take on the girl or turn around and follow the girl. And so that busty gem is lost in all eternity ...

Case in point :

Vivocity. Was having dinner the other day with a platonic female friend and after dinner walking around Vivo. Saw this girl in a tight t-shirt, with the largest hooters I have ever seen on such a trim body. Bra is lacey NON-PADDED type. BOING BOING BOING. Won't say she is slim, but not fat at all, no bulging fats at all and everything (except the boobs) is oh oh just so trim. And I am very strict on assigning D-Cups and above - this girl was definitiely between a E-cup and a F-cup! But alas was with the female friend and too rude to stare too long or to abandon her and go after the tua liap gal. Only managed to do a double take on her back view and really realized she is so trim on the hips and legs!

ARGGGHHH WHAT A WASTE!
Old 05-09-2008, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Jap Lover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by style.whist View Post
The all-important question is : was the lady a shop assistant, or was she a customer ? If a customer, there is no knowing when or if she would ever go back to the store ...
The Busty Girl and the other girl came out of the paint shop, stood around while her male colleagues pull down the roller shutter. The must be working in that shop.
Old 05-09-2008, 04:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Tada deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

HI all,

There is one Milf working at the kopitiam of Hougang (near Heartland Mall). I think it's located at blk 202??.

She's working at the pretty popular Zi char stall called San Tou Shi Yu Tou Lu (fish head steam boat).

As a lover for Milf, i will make sure i pass by the kopitiam n bio at her delicious body whenever I'm there
Though she looks quite old (40's?), her boobs is still pretty big. Can see that she's a chio bu when she was young. Plus can see her knockers pretty clearly when she wear t-shirt. Furthermore, she likes to wear pretty fashionable clothes(HOT!!!).

Milf/mature lovers will definitley appreciate her!!!
Old 05-09-2008, 04:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Tada deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

HI all,

There's one Milf working at Hougang Blk 202 (i think) kopitiam.
She's an assistant for the quite popular San tou shi Fish head steamboat.

She should be in her 40's. Can see that she was a chio bu when she was young.

She has pretty big Boobs (at least a C or D cup). Furthermore, she likes to wear fashionable clothes to look younger. Some days, she wears tight fit T-shirts, which will make her Boobs more OUTSTANDING.

Milf lovers will definitely love her!!!
Old 06-09-2008, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
The Busty Girl and the other girl came out of the paint shop, stood around while her male colleagues pull down the roller shutter. The must be working in that shop.
thanks for clarifying bro.
Old 06-09-2008, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackmeoff View Post
Spotted twice at G2000 branch at Takashimaya basement, including today

Busty (at least C or D cup) sales gal...didn't get to see her name tag cos twice i was wif OC

You can't miss her, she's the only female staff there wif such 'outstanding' assets

yes. I couldn't miss her when I walked into the shop. her name is Wxx Wxx. C-Cups, verified. trim body. but face nothing much to shout about. chatted with her about pant sizing and which pants eligible for 2nd piece 50% off. she sounds malaysian.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1