The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-11-2009, 07:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Redindian67 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My first FB from TV Text

My first FB from TV Text

In the early day, TV Text has a page that you can leave your contact and state what people you wanna meet, When I got my first mobile phone which is working on PCN network many years back, SingTel give unlimited call as a promotion, so I leave my contact on the TV Text state that I’m married but looking for no string attach relationship.

The night itself, a woman by the name Ling called when driving home to the east, she told me she’s married too, just wanna look for fun because she’s addicted to sex. We chat for about 10min and go straight for a phone sex, I jerk out after a few min and she also cum while driving, we decide to meet 2 days later at Tampines mall.

Two days later I reach 1 hour early, very excited don’t know how she look like, but when time reach, I did not see her and no call from her, I try calling her but phone was off, when I decide to leave, my phone ring and I hear a lazy voice over the phone, it was Ling, she told me she finish work late last night, just wake up, told me to wake for her, she wash up and meet me asap.

I waited at the taxi stand for about 30min and I saw a woman stand in front of me, we both come to a shock, we are secondary school mate, same year but not same class. We confirm that we are the right person that we wanna meet and proceed for lunch.
Old 20-11-2009, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My first FB from TV Text

Indeed I remember those good old days when you can get to know girls from Teletext. Had my fair share of girls through there.

By the way TS, did you mean to say "I jerk out after a few min while driving and she also cum." Nevertheless pls continue.
Old 20-11-2009, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 20
louis2002 has much to be proud oflouis2002 has much to be proud oflouis2002 has much to be proud oflouis2002 has much to be proud oflouis2002 has much to be proud oflouis2002 has much to be proud oflouis2002 has much to be proud oflouis2002 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redindian67 View Post
My first FB from TV Text
...........go straight for a phone sex, I jerk out after a few min and she also cum while driving.................
Ehhhhhhhh........... Can drive, talk on the phone and jerk at the same time????????

Really stunt siah...........
Old 20-11-2009, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 21
ahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to behold

Maybe the ts meant drive ( on those 50 cents kiddie rides ) talk on mobile ( phone sex ) and jerk it out ....

Why not ?

Possible !
Old 20-11-2009, 02:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
charmicky12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbengsony View Post
Maybe the ts meant drive ( on those 50 cents kiddie rides ) talk on mobile ( phone sex ) and jerk it out ....

Why not ?

Possible !
That a nice one!!!
Old 20-11-2009, 02:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 16
Roman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud of

That's multi tasking and he is gifted.... hope to see more dude!
Old 20-11-2009, 02:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 15
Return deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Whats after lunch, bro?
Old 20-11-2009, 03:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
dadz/z deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturegreen View Post
Indeed I remember those good old days when you can get to know girls from Teletext. Had my fair share of girls through there.

By the way TS, did you mean to say "I jerk out after a few min while driving and she also cum." Nevertheless pls continue.
the gal was driving not him... but then, gal cum within few mins of phone sex? not too fun yeah.
Old 20-11-2009, 03:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 15
spacehawk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

An interesting account. Thanks for sharing.
Old 20-11-2009, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 21
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redindian67
My first FB from TV Text

The night itself, a woman by the name Ling called when driving home to the east, she told me she’s married too, just wanna look for fun because she’s addicted to sex. We chat for about 10min and go straight for a phone sex, I jerk out after a few min and she also cum while driving, we decide to meet 2 days later at Tampines mall.
What's so confusing?

The girl (Ling) was the one who was driving & decided to call TS ... TS was at home, I think.
He jerk out ... while she was the one driving & fingering at the same time.
The only connection they had then was via that phone call ... clear enough now?
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Old 20-11-2009, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4253 / Power: 21
Klein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond repute

pls continur ur story nice encounter ...

Ratings are personal & not intend to mislead

Upzz list : abit lost count , Plse pm me if I miss out thanks
Old 20-11-2009, 08:03 PM
Samster

Anyone can tell me how to up your point? I wanna up some bro point, but don't know how to go about.
Old 20-11-2009, 08:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
NightSun5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Whao TS interesting this is back from the teletext days haha brings back many memories =p
Old 20-11-2009, 08:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2989 / Power: 17
Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by louis2002 View Post
Ehhhhhhhh........... Can drive, talk on the phone and jerk at the same time????????

Really stunt siah...........
Manuel or Auto Gear car??
出来问迟早都一定要还
Old 20-11-2009, 08:19 PM
Samster

We have a chat during lunch and she told me that she’s married but no kid yet.
After lunch she ask me where am I going, I told her that I’m going to town and she said she can send me to town as she’s working in town, so we proceed to carpark and head for town.

When the car drive out from Tampines, she turn left to Simei and landed at a ulu hotel, I understand what she want and proceed to get a room for 2 hours.
She really know the rules of the game well, go into the room take shower and sit down on the sofa in towel only, I faster take off my cloths and move forward to her with my didi in full load position right in front of her, she move slightly and take my didi into her month, is such a enjoyment to have your school mate to suck your didi….. shiok!!!

Now my turn, I go down to the pussy, wow! Is wet, I start to lick it and I can see that she’s enjoying that, about 5 min, I can feel that she’s coming soon, I shift her to the bed and continue licking her till she shouted want my didi then I get up to her and work hard on her. She’s really a horny woman, I remember she cum 4 times before loaded everything into her pussy, yes, I fuck her without condom, shiok!!

More to share…..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1