The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 10-04-2006, 11:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 19
jks6long deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjks6long deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Any recommendations in Seoul, Korea?

Hi bros, any recommendations in Seoul. Heard from colleague that there are a lot of massage places that offer services but quite costly with fj at about $250. Anyone can give any advice or recommendations?

Thanks, jks6long
Old 12-04-2006, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 19
jks6long deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjks6long deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Any recommendations in Seoul, Korea?

Well bros, my first FR.

Went around after dinner to check out the massage district. Went into a couple first but prices were steep, about 120000 to 200000 won (abt USD120-200). Went into a 3rd one and they quoted 80000 won (80USD). Asked about timing with the receptionist and after some hand gestures with my watch, she said 70mins. If you pay by credit card, add 10000 won. Was led upstairs by a man and after taking out shoes only.

Then at upstairs counter was asked to pay the cash. Then a man who knows some English came over and said someting about HJ only and no sex here, not allowed. Well since I am already, said OK, no problem.

Was led into a room and told to strip and wait.

Room was interesting or I sua ku, never see before. Quite clean with a bed, a wash area and a wash tub jacuzzi (no water in it).

Girl came in and she was cute. Forgot to ask if can choose, but this one will work.

Told to lie flat on the bed and she applied a cold mask to my face. Then she proceeded to massage my hands and legs for about 10mins. Quite good. Then took off mask and ask me to go take a shower. Well she showered me, quite nice, especially the anal rub with the soap.

After drying told to lie face down on the bed. There was a mirror the whole length of the bed so can see what she was doing. It was good with the oil and after the deed and clean up she lie next to me and we tried to talk like duck and chicken for a while.

Face : 7.5
Height : 1.55M
She said 32B korea but 32C japan.
HJ : 8
no Bj and fj.
Old 25-04-2006, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 20
MugenChicken is one of the Best!MugenChicken is one of the Best!MugenChicken is one of the Best!MugenChicken is one of the Best!

Hi all,

i will be going to Korea soon, hope some bros out there can help give some good recommendations on where to go for good time.

Thanks!
Old 03-05-2006, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1042 / Power: 20
CoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud of

Hi MugenChicken,

I did a FR on a place called "PINK" in seoul....it's out of this world!

Dont know how to post the Thread number here....but can search under my nick (coolblack).

Hope this helps.

Cheers!
Old 23-05-2006, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2694 / Power: 20
Redoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond repute

Any bros know of any good happening place in Seoul to recommend

Me going soon..

TQ
Old 08-06-2006, 08:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 19
werdnac deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,

Going to seoul soon..
Hope to get some good reccomendations... for FL and foc locations..

Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1