The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 30-11-2017, 01:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1302 / Power: 14
clear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud of
Re: Sharing info for tall WLs

FR on Ha Li 1606 (must qualify I did her tarma with Meng Lu so this is perhaps 50% accurate)

Spyed her in Ah Yap's 'viewing gallery' on her 2nd day of work and decided to try her out about a week later.

Height: Tallish (1.64 thereabouts)

Figure: Slim with lanky which makes her boobs disproportionately big in my opinon.

Breasts: C-cuppers with no visible signs of enhancements. Brown 50 cent sized nips.

Looks: Plain and simple, nothing earth shaking like Zhi Zhi. Again my opinion.

Demeanor: Slightly on the serious side, hardly smile but exudes a sense of exclusivity. Not chatty like Meng Lu (but I personally don't like girls who are too chatty in the first place)

Service: Shower was rather individual rubba-rubba as it was her first time tarma with Meng Lu. BJ was 7/10 with sufficient suction and tongue action. Just missing the CFM look while going on my dick. Not very adventurous with bonking positions, but accommodating to requests. Just don't bonk her for too long, she is still building up her stamina. Audio is natural and definitely not fake-ish. I bonked her in the following positions: Missionary, Cow-girl, Reverse Cowgirl, Doggy, Planking, Joyride, classic. Fired my soldiers on both her and Meng Lu's titties. As a newbie, Ha Li was commendable.

RTF: Yes, after trying out the full range from Ah Yap.
Old 30-11-2017, 10:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

A brother provided information on tall newbies, Jia Jia and MaiZi of 1654a.(Those whose boob size are not stated have B- or smaller cup sizes)

1. Jia Fei (1.67m) - 1617 , french
2. Meng Lu (1.68m) - 1606 , french
3. Xiao Qi (1.68m) - 2045 , french
4. Mai Zi (1.67m) - 1654A, french, B+ boobs (former 1856 Mozi kind of body)
5. Zhen Ni (1.66m) - 16W06, french
6. Jia Jia (1.66m) - 1654A, reluctant frencher but no tongue fight, will try to open up in future
7. Mei You (1.66m) - 2033 , french, C artificial boobs
8. Ha Li (1.66m) - 1606 , french but no tongue fight, firm C- boobs
9. Michelle (1.70m) - 1612, no french
10. Nian Nian (1.68m) - 2036, no french, B natural boobs
11. Xiao Yu (1.68m) - 2036 , untested, no french, B boobs
12. Qian Qian (1.68m) - 2831A , untested, no french

Those at 1.65m include
Zhi Zhi (1606) , reluctant frencher, no tongue fight; maybe selective frenching, C- natural boobs
Co Co (1608) , french but no tongue fight, B+ natural boobs
Tina (1667) , french
Hui Min (16W06) untested, french
Yue Tian (2062a) french, C+ natural boobs

Any other update to the list (especially on those who have rtc), kindly let me know. Thanks!
Old 30-11-2017, 10:31 PM
Samster

ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by clear4takeoff View Post
FR on Ha Li 1606 (must qualify I did her tarma with Meng Lu so this is perhaps 50% accurate)

Spyed her in Ah Yap's 'viewing gallery' on her 2nd day of work and decided to try her out about a week later.

Height: Tallish (1.64 thereabouts)

Figure: Slim with lanky which makes her boobs disproportionately big in my opinon.

Breasts: C-cuppers with no visible signs of enhancements. Brown 50 cent sized nips.

Looks: Plain and simple, nothing earth shaking like Zhi Zhi. Again my opinion.

Demeanor: Slightly on the serious side, hardly smile but exudes a sense of exclusivity. Not chatty like Meng Lu (but I personally don't like girls who are too chatty in the first place)

Service: Shower was rather individual rubba-rubba as it was her first time tarma with Meng Lu. BJ was 7/10 with sufficient suction and tongue action. Just missing the CFM look while going on my dick. Not very adventurous with bonking positions, but accommodating to requests. Just don't bonk her for too long, she is still building up her stamina. Audio is natural and definitely not fake-ish. I bonked her in the following positions: Missionary, Cow-girl, Reverse Cowgirl, Doggy, Planking, Joyride, classic. Fired my soldiers on both her and Meng Lu's titties. As a newbie, Ha Li was commendable.

RTF: Yes, after trying out the full range from Ah Yap.
No wonder Ha Li keep on suggesting I ask another WL in to tarma. Her sex stamina is not so strong. Every thrusting action, she produced audio/moan ... (I felt her pussy has some palate-kind of tissue which my middle finger could easily reach & feel during the finger fuck) Could imagine the dick constantly striking it and induce the moaning response! No wonder she cannot take it for long! She is not a natural frencher but is willing to accommodate and open up!
Old 01-12-2017, 09:01 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1302 / Power: 14
clear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
No wonder Ha Li keep on suggesting I ask another WL in to tarma. Her sex stamina is not so strong. Every thrusting action, she produced audio/moan ... (I felt her pussy has some palate-kind of tissue which my middle finger could easily reach & feel during the finger fuck) Could imagine the dick constantly striking it and induce the moaning response! No wonder she cannot take it for long! She is not a natural frencher but is willing to accommodate and open up!
Also depends what time you call her. After 7pm, her stamina drops like a cliff. Had my Zhi Zhi yesterday. Made me cum so much.
Old 01-12-2017, 02:43 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 9
Eternit is a glorious beacon of lightEternit is a glorious beacon of lightEternit is a glorious beacon of lightEternit is a glorious beacon of lightEternit is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
A brother provided information on tall newbies, Jia Jia and MaiZi of 1654a.(Those whose boob size are not stated have B- or smaller cup sizes)

6. Jia Jia (1.66m) - 1654A, reluctant frencher but no tongue fight, will try to open up in future

Those at 1.65m include
Zhi Zhi (1606) , reluctant frencher, no tongue fight; maybe selective frenching, C- natural boobs
Tina (1667) , french
Yue Tian (2062a) french, C+ natural boobs

Any other update to the list (especially on those who have rtc), kindly let me know. Thanks!
what are the pricing for these girls?
Old 01-12-2017, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternit View Post
what are the pricing for these girls?
All are from the $150 per hr PRC category (not sure if house 2831A charges differently).
Old 02-12-2017, 10:58 PM
Samster

Was informed that Yue Tian (2062a), tall and big boobs WL, has rtc. The updated cat150 tall WL list is as follows. (Those whose boob size are not stated have B- or smaller cup sizes)

Those at 1.65m include
Tina (1667) , french

Old 10-12-2017, 09:26 PM
Samster

Added 2 newbies, Tian Xin (1608) and Qiu Xue (1669), both at 1.65m. The updated cat150 tall WL list is as follows. (Those whose boob size are not stated have B- or smaller cup sizes)

Those at 1.65m include
Tian Xin (1608), french, C- enhanced boobs
Tina (1667) , french
Qiu Xue (1669), french

By the way, I saw a tallie by the name of Bing Bing in 1429 tablet. Can't remember which house. Anyone can tell me more about her?

Old 10-12-2017, 11:33 PM
Samster

Name : Qiu Xue (1669)
Ht/Wt : 1.65m/49.5 kg
Home Province : GuangXi
Prior experience : KTV in Macau
Debut : Early Nov 2017

Face: Young MILF, wears makeup, sharp nose, small mouth, smily; straight chest length black hair.
Body: Slim body and shapely legs with perky ass
Boobs: A+, with small areola and firm nipples (use nipples to good effect in sensual boobs massage from calves, thighs, butt to shoulder)
Shower routine : soapy massage of front & back
Catbath, massage & bj: provided back massage, strong suction & slurp, highly sensual & teasing boobs massage, skilful bbbj, chest nipples & abdomen slurp
AR: Excellent but brief + highly sensual balls & dick lick
Painting: Allow, pussy salty
Frenching: passionate and excellent
FJ: she enjoys to be in control; dominant in cowgal positions; prone on me, deep french and intense sex (can feel the body is all tense up), loves boobs to be fondled; deep missionary and doggie thrusting; has a lovely ass for doggie; can tell Qiu Xue is a sex pro!
GFE : Very good
Attitude: Accommodative and aims to please!
RTF : Very likely! (after trying out some other GL newbies)
Old 12-12-2017, 11:41 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2307 / Power: 7
milffelladad has a reputation beyond reputemilffelladad has a reputation beyond reputemilffelladad has a reputation beyond reputemilffelladad has a reputation beyond reputemilffelladad has a reputation beyond reputemilffelladad has a reputation beyond reputemilffelladad has a reputation beyond reputemilffelladad has a reputation beyond reputemilffelladad has a reputation beyond reputemilffelladad has a reputation beyond reputemilffelladad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Name : Qiu Xue (1669)
Ht/Wt : 1.65m/49.5 kg
Home Province : GuangXi
Prior experience : KTV in Macau

Face: Young MILF, wears makeup, sharp nose, small mouth, smily; straight chest length black hair.
Body: Slim body and shapely legs with perky ass
Boobs: A+, with small areola and firm nipples (use nipples to good effect in sensual boobs massage from calves, thighs, butt to shoulder)
Shower routine : soapy massage of front & back
Catbath, massage & bj: provided back massage, strong suction & slurp, highly sensual & teasing boobs massage, skilful bbbj, chest nipples & abdomen slurp
AR: Excellent but brief + highly sensual balls & dick lick
Painting: Allow, pussy salty
Frenching: passionate and excellent
FJ: she enjoys to be in control; dominant in cowgal positions; prone on me, deep french and intense sex (can feel the body is all tense up), loves boobs to be fondled; deep missionary and doggie thrusting; has a lovely ass for doggie; can tell Qiu Xue is a sex pro!
GFE : Very good
Attitude: Accommodative and aims to please!
RTF : Very likely! (after trying out some other GL newbies)
return +1, thanks bro

1. Lao Er Ge
2. milffella
3. Gilengkiat
4. blackknight24

This Donor Zapper Clone Gang has 5 Donor Zapper accounts with power of 64-69pts, and one gang zap can deduct about 350pts
Old 13-12-2017, 06:34 PM
Samster

Tried Bing Bing (1608). Turns out she is 1.62m tall, thus does not make it to the tall gal listing.

Name : Bing Bing (1608)
Ht/Wt : 1.62m/49 kg
Home Province : Harbin
Prior experience : No prior WL trade, acquire her skills in GL

Face: Pretty, double-eyelid, bright eyes with fake eye lashes, sharp nose; shoulder to chest length black hair. (One of the prettier newbies for me!)
Body: To the fair side, slim sexy body and shapely legs with nice ass
Boobs: natural B+ cup, with small areola and firm nipples (use nipples to good effect in sensual boobs massage); however boobs are not sensitive to arousal, she prefers boobs & nipples not to be licked
Shower routine : light french, soapy boobs massage front & back; bj
Catbath, massage & bj: provided slurping from ears, neck, shoulder, butt, thigh and calves, highly sensual & teasing boobs massage, good bbbj. most intriguing was that "erotic ghost' simulation licking of ears and neck, we both could not help laugh over it.
AR: Good; she gamely tried balls & dick lick and bj after AR
Painting: Did not try, pussy very slimy and wet (she prefers not to, thu she will give if insistent)
Frenching: passionate, no mouth odour (being a light smoker) but still can improve
FJ: Bing Bing said she is mesmerised by the butt and dick. Her wet and slimy pussy constantly gripped my dick tightly as I provided her gentle thrusts. Her neck is her most sensitive area; she enjoys being caressed. Her boobs are lovely to view but alas not sensitive to sensual stimulation.
GFE : Above average, can improve
Attitude: Very accommodative, willing to learn and aims to please!
RTF : Very likely! (after trying out her fellow Harbin mate, the 1.65m tall Tian Xin)

If Bing Bing could improve her skills, she could be a potential GL gem!

Last edited by ejectjoy; 14-12-2017 at 06:04 PM.
Old 14-12-2017, 06:32 PM
Samster

Could not get any of five tall WLs (Jia Fei, Jia Jia, Tian Xin, Qiu Xue, Xiao Qi - all busy except Xiao Qi, who is on menses). Eventually chose to rtf Ting Ting of 16W15. She put on a few kg since I last had her. Service and treatment was as good as last time, if not better. (No AR). I like her "no holds barred" attitude of freely letting herself engage in intimate sex (with condom on, of course). It's truly enjoyable to see her display of ecstasy! A very good choice today! (Ting Ting, who stands at 1.64m is outside the tall gal listing).
Old 20-12-2017, 10:59 PM
Samster

Name : Tian Xin (1608)
Ht/Wt : 1.65m/47.5 kg
Home Province : Harbin, Dongbei
Prior experience : No prior WL trade, acquire her skills in GL

Looks : Feminine sweetness, slightly chio, double-eyelid, sharp nose; tinted brown & black hair to nearly chest level
Body: Slim sexy body, no body fats, tattoo in abdomen area and long shapely legs, back a little rough to the feel, skin near the right arm has some abrasion due to adverse reaction to soap, how she uses baby lotion, pussy hair well trimmed
Boobs: enhanced C- cup, with small areola and perky nipples
Shower routine : light french, light soapy frontal massage; bj
Catbath, massage & bj: SOP slurping from shoulder to calves - self-confessed that she is not so good at this, good bbbj.
AR: Good attempt; she gamely tried balls & dick lick and bj after AR (as I told her too)
Painting: Licked and kissed pussy, no smell
Frenching: passionate and good, no mouth odour (even thu she is a smoker)
FJ: Quite engaging, natural and spontaneous sex. Did in cowgal and missionary positions. She came down to french spontaneously while in cowgal. In missionary position, cannot press her long legs to her chest for too long, she is not that flexible. She gave light moans during my repetitive solid thrusts. She enjoyed frenching while being penetrated.
GFE : Quite good, but still haven't felt the oomph, can improve!
Attitude: Very accommodative, willing to learn and aims to please! After the clean-up shower, she insisted on a farewell kiss before departing.
RTF : Very likely!
Old 22-12-2017, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Ejectjoy,

If you have not tried Xin Yi @ 54A, you could consider her. She is 1.66m, slender and offer very good service. Lookwise, very presentable. Cheers!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 22-12-2017, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Ejectjoy,

If you have not tried Xin Yi @ 54A, you could consider her. She is 1.66m, slender and offer very good service. Lookwise, very presentable. Cheers!
Thanks for telling me abt Xin Yi of 1654A. Unfortunately, I have not tried any of the tall gals in that house. Had to rely on info from another brother who has tried Jia Jia and Mai Zi to provide info abt them.

As you may know, I only capture data on height, whether they french and boobs size (and type - natural or enhanced) on these tall gals. If any brother has tried any unlisted tall gals and could provide the data or simple FR, that will be very good.

Once I tried them, I'll correct the data if there is any inaccuracy.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1