The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 27-04-2007, 12:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 19
NttL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
长春 Changchun Adventures

Hi all bros.....

Can't find a relevant thread on changchun. So, thought of starting one. If there is one already existed, hope bro here can advise...

Anyway, I visit changchun quite often. Not a very happening place to cheong but you can find real fun there if you have the lobang and this is the objective for me to start this thread. I hope bros here can share their experience as well...

There are plenty of bath house (洗浴中心) in changchun. These bath houses generally offer sauna, steam bath, and massage (with the action of course). I remember there is this bath house call xi lai deng (喜来登). Been there a few times liao. It's a hugh building and seperated into men and woman section. Once enter, you will be greeted by the recep and handed over the locker key to you. You will be told to take off your shoe and proceed to the changing room. Once in the changing room, everyone will strip naked (it's a norm there in northen china where it's normal to strip naked in front of everybody and i heard the same goes to the woman section as well). Then, the attendant will help you to keep your clothing into the locker and you may proceed to the big open bathing area to take your shower. There are sauna and steam room for your usage as well.

After you have done at this section, the attendant will hand over a shirt and short for you to wear. You may then proceed to level 4 (if i remember correctly) to the rest area. It's a big hall with many resting chairs (like those osim massage chair) with individual tv screen attached. You can have your foot or proper body massage at this section and you will be served with simple food. fruit and drink.

Then, you may choose the type of massage you want when the manager/captain attend to you. There are different type of pricing for different type of services there. You can even ask for shuang fei package! The price is ralatively cheap compare to other cities in china like xiamen.

I tried one of their package and was serve by this 22 yrs old girl from liaoling. She is damn fair and got the height just like typical northen chinese girl. She lead me to a room (very clean, very standard) and we started to chit chat a little. Then, we strip to our birthday suit and she started licking all over my body! This is a hot girl! She even brought into the room with her some dildo and other stuffs. She told me to lie down on the bed with my face down and proceeded with more cat bath. When come to AR, she used some kind of "popping" thingy to perform the AR and it gave you a cool feeling. Damn shiok. Then, was told me to turn over and cat bath the front. BBBJ was great too! After that, she told me she will use the dildo on me!! OMG, I rejected her straigth away!! I am not into this and told her how about using the dildo on herself instead! She said no problem and perform some masturbation acts for me, damn shiok to watch!

Come to the real battle, capped and did in missionery, doggie, standing and finally came in missionery! The whole session lasted about 45 minutes. After that, she gave me a reasonably good massage on my back and head. One thing good is, after that, she brought me to a bathing room and bath me with salt and milk. Very good service.

After the session was over, you can go back to the rest area to rest or you can proceed to the locker room to bath or change and go off. Pay at the recep counter before leaving and guess what.....they even polished my shoe!

Bros..... I am not good in writing FR. Please pardon me if you think it's too lenghty. I just want to share my experience in changchun with bros here.
Old 27-04-2007, 12:40 PM
This Sucks

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Changchun Adventures

One impt thing, what is the damage liddat.
Me no chance of goin there, but u never know. Btw, where exactly is CC, which airport do u go to from Singapore.
Old 27-04-2007, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by This Sucks View Post
One impt thing, what is the damage liddat.
Me no chance of goin there, but u never know. Btw, where exactly is CC, which airport do u go to from Singapore.
The damage is very reasonable. If i remember correctly, it's around rmb300 for the whole package inclusive of foot reflexology. Changchun is the capital city of jilin province. There is no direct flight there from singapore. You need to fly to beijing and take a domestic flight to changchun. A few flights daily to changchun from beijing.
Old 29-04-2007, 01:22 PM
This Sucks

Tks bro .....
Will rem yr nick n ups when hv pwer ..
Old 30-04-2007, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by This Sucks View Post
Tks bro .....
Will rem yr nick n ups when hv pwer ..
Thanks bro! However, someone out there just zapped my point! Emmmm, sharing info also got zapped!!
Old 01-05-2007, 07:13 AM
This Sucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by NttL View Post
Thanks bro! However, someone out there just zapped my point! Emmmm, sharing info also got zapped!!
Its ok lah ...
Old 05-05-2007, 10:49 AM
Samster

Another night spot bro here should visit is the night club/ktv located inside Ji Xiang Fan Dian. This is a nicely renovated night club with good sound system. I think it's one of the most exclusive ktv in changchun (of all others which I have visited). There are plenty of gals there, some can go out while some can't. When you are there, do make your intention clear to the manager. One thing to note, there is no mummy to lead the gals like most other ktv, in this joint, the manager (mostly guy) will lead the gals. So, tell the manager which type of gal you prefered and trust me, the manager seldom fail in this aspect. This place is safe too, heard it's operated by a local police chief (dun know how true is it, according to my friend in changchun).

Hope the above info useful to bro here.....
Old 14-05-2007, 07:47 PM
Tiko Hia

Hmm, not so much interest in this place huh??
Old 16-05-2007, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiko Hia View Post
Hmm, not so much interest in this place huh??
Maybe this place is quite far away and bros here mostly travel to the south...
Old 16-05-2007, 04:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Afrochoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Changchun's night life can't compare to the bigger cities, unless one likes the bath houses & BBS. There's a Babyface but really empty most of the time... the bars across the roads are packed thought need to go with frens in order to enjoy. Thus, the bath houses are best bets for pleasure!
Old 14-06-2007, 08:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Botoxapplicator deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

changchun is a city of bathhouses and massage centres.... i believe they have the most in single city in china...

been to 大富豪洗浴。。。。 世纪公元。。。girls there looks better that 喜来登。。。 looks 7/10 to 9/10...

Same package, choose the girls until u happy and the deal will start...
damage RMB380 abit more ex....
Old 29-03-2008, 12:17 AM
Samster

stevenchew_33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bathhouses here are great. rates have gone up but a lot cheaper than other cities in China.

喜来登 is the chinese name for Sheraton. Nice place with great facilities. Had a young gal, xiao ai. 24 yrs old w great body & innocent look. impt is to ask them show u the gals first & then make your pick.

Look: 8/10
Rates: 3 different packages
BJ - Ard RMB300 (1 hr)
Sex - Ard RMB500 (1hr)
Sex with 9 different positions - Ard RMB900 (1.5 hr). din try this but one of the positions is she will hang fr ceiling...
Old 07-03-2009, 10:17 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
House007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is there anyone in Changchun currently to explore the scene a bit?
I'm a bit tired to hit the bathhouses on my own all the time ...
Feel free to pm me.
Old 08-03-2009, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
fantastic_acey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

have been a while since i log on to this forum..hehe, have been checking out pleasureforum quite often..

din noe that there is a thread on changchun..im there every month and it has changed quite a lot ever..

personally i prefer sheraton and their services have improved, wif new features..strip dance to watch too..

prices from : 599, 799, 899, 1,099, 1,299 & 1,599

I will be going back to shanghai on this coming sat and possibly be in changchun on tuesday..bro interested, do pm me..

cheers
Old 17-03-2009, 05:11 PM
Samster

RageBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Changchun Adventures

Hi all overseas (Changchun) brothers!
My company will be putting me up at Apollo Apartments, any idea where is it? Any surrounding place to chiong?

This is my Virgin trip to mainland China.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1