The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2012, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 14
coolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercoolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercoolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercoolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Jakarta Info

I just got back from jkt with my buddies...as mentioned, my friends and I (5 altogether) tried for the first time classic hotel. I really like it alot. The selection of girls there were plenty and the live music was good. Mamasan was not pushy and the price of the drinks were reasonable.

Now here's where everything went wrong. Since there were 5 of us, me and one of my friends took a cab while the other 3 took a separate cab. When I reached my hotel, I was surprised that my other friends had not arrived yet at the hotel since their taxi left earlier than us. So I thought to myself perhaps they went over to some 24hr mart to get some food. So I waited in the hotel room for almost 1hr and then they arrived with angry faces.

I asked them whats the matter and where did they go. Apparently, their taxi was stopped by a 'roadblock' and they had to alight from the taxi. Their passports were snatched by the mata because the mata said that there was supposed to be another custom chop on their passports on top of the usual one. They were firmly shovelled and requested to head back to the station with them and the mata said it might take one full day, unless if they want to settle it there and then. When I hear that part, I know it was just the luck of my friends. They were simply the victims. Thus my friend asked how much they're asking and the mata showed 2 fingers which meant 2juta per person. One of my friends got angry and raised his voice. One of the mata took out a phone and called someone. Minutes later 2 more police cars arrived. Apparently they asked for backup. The mata told my friends not to waste time and just get into the car. Since safety was the top priority(who knows they might put my friends into lockup and beat them up or worse still, bring them to an unknown place and rob them), my friends simply paid them 2juta each.

The whole ordeal lasted about 40mins. My friends got into the initial taxi back and the meter was still running. Without any sympathy or care, the taxi driver simply just sped off. As they were about to reach the hotel, the driver asked if my friends had enough money to pay the final taxi fare.(The meter was still running when they stopped by the police) When my friends said no and asked politely if he would accept a smaller sum since the amount would not have amounted to such big sum if not only for the roadblock, the driver quickly said there's a nearest atm nearby and they could withdraw.

We were all really really down, all 5 of us after what happened. We were discussing and talking and couldnt even sleep no matter how tired we were. So i wanna ask any bros who had such an encounter and to the senior bros, what could one possible do in the event such as this? Or is this just a matter of luck? Thanks
Old 06-07-2012, 12:14 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 16
Nosex is one of the Best!Nosex is one of the Best!Nosex is one of the Best!

I think unlucky. Always take bluebird cab. Was yours bluebird?
Old 06-07-2012, 10:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1242 / Power: 21
axeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by spboy View Post
Thks, bro... Went to Mangga Dua Square the other day, but didn't know Sands was there.

Well, for PRCs, to spend like 1m or more is almost the same or more expense that we have in sg. I wonder how is the quality in Sands....
I didn't see a lot of prc in sands but I don't think the quality is good. Don't waste your money on prc in Indo, for Rp1 mil you can bonk twice with the local.

Member Of TNN Club

Sometimes the most UGLYEST person is yourself can you deal with it?

Thank you for those who have up me
Old 06-07-2012, 12:42 PM
Samster

coolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercoolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercoolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercoolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosex View Post
I think unlucky. Always take bluebird cab. Was yours bluebird?
mine was bluebird.not sure abt my friend's taxi.they took another taxi from mine
Old 06-07-2012, 01:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 802 / Power: 17
teteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to behold
Re: Jakarta's trip

Bro,
Taxi from classic should be bluebird. Unless you take the ones that drop off people.
There are always cops in front of classic hotel, but the are paid off by the hotel.
If you are not taking any girls, usually should not be a problem.
Going with a local friend might also help.

Cheers.
Old 06-07-2012, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 23
Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmagnifico View Post
I just got back from jkt with my buddies...as mentioned, my friends and I (5 altogether) tried for the first time classic hotel. I really like it alot. The selection of girls there were plenty and the live music was good. Mamasan was not pushy and the price of the drinks were reasonable.

Now here's where everything went wrong. Since there were 5 of us, me and one of my friends took a cab while the other 3 took a separate cab. When I reached my hotel, I was surprised that my other friends had not arrived yet at the hotel since their taxi left earlier than us. So I thought to myself perhaps they went over to some 24hr mart to get some food. So I waited in the hotel room for almost 1hr and then they arrived with angry faces.

I asked them whats the matter and where did they go. Apparently, their taxi was stopped by a 'roadblock' and they had to alight from the taxi. Their passports were snatched by the mata because the mata said that there was supposed to be another custom chop on their passports on top of the usual one. They were firmly shovelled and requested to head back to the station with them and the mata said it might take one full day, unless if they want to settle it there and then. When I hear that part, I know it was just the luck of my friends. They were simply the victims. Thus my friend asked how much they're asking and the mata showed 2 fingers which meant 2juta per person. One of my friends got angry and raised his voice. One of the mata took out a phone and called someone. Minutes later 2 more police cars arrived. Apparently they asked for backup. The mata told my friends not to waste time and just get into the car. Since safety was the top priority(who knows they might put my friends into lockup and beat them up or worse still, bring them to an unknown place and rob them), my friends simply paid them 2juta each.

The whole ordeal lasted about 40mins. My friends got into the initial taxi back and the meter was still running. Without any sympathy or care, the taxi driver simply just sped off. As they were about to reach the hotel, the driver asked if my friends had enough money to pay the final taxi fare.(The meter was still running when they stopped by the police) When my friends said no and asked politely if he would accept a smaller sum since the amount would not have amounted to such big sum if not only for the roadblock, the driver quickly said there's a nearest atm nearby and they could withdraw.

We were all really really down, all 5 of us after what happened. We were discussing and talking and couldnt even sleep no matter how tired we were. So i wanna ask any bros who had such an encounter and to the senior bros, what could one possible do in the event such as this? Or is this just a matter of luck? Thanks
Hi bro.

Sorry but I find your story a little difficult to believe as been here for so many years. We hv never heard of such tactic and robbery by the police. They are all very nice people and not aggressive as u mentioned. It also seen to be your friend understand Bahasa Indo if they can communicate well with the taxi.

Care to tell us where this happened? What 2 chop (Stamp) on the passport u mentioned?? Is he a work permit holder in for the first time?

This is really rather strange and your friends together carry 6 juta with them? Since 2 juta per pax times 3 as required by the police?

To all other bro. If ever the police asked you to follow them. No worries. They do not want to waste their time on you too. They want some fast buck n get over with. They cannot afford to waste even 30 min only on u on the road side.

Cheers

When there is a problem, there will always be a solution.

So why let the problem bother you
Old 06-07-2012, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainman View Post
Hi bro.

Sorry but I find your story a little difficult to believe as been here for so many years. We hv never heard of such tactic and robbery by the police. They are all very nice people and not aggressive as u mentioned. It also seen to be your friend understand Bahasa Indo if they can communicate well with the taxi.

Care to tell us where this happened? What 2 chop (Stamp) on the passport u mentioned?? Is he a work permit holder in for the first time?

This is really rather strange and your friends together carry 6 juta with them? Since 2 juta per pax times 3 as required by the police?

To all other bro. If ever the police asked you to follow them. No worries. They do not want to waste their time on you too. They want some fast buck n get over with. They cannot afford to waste even 30 min only on u on the road side.

Cheers
My friends were chinese but they could speak a lil malay. It happened at mangga besar area. What I could gather from my friends' story was that since we came from bandung to jakarta, we should have another stamp on our passport saying that we have landed on jakarta from bandung. We spent 2 nights at bandung and 3 nights at jakarta. As this happened on the first night of jakarta, yes each of my friends carry with them around 2juta plus since we all each changed around $500 when we reached jakarta. So would they really bring us to the station if my friends refuse to pay? Thanks br for ur reply
Old 06-07-2012, 03:50 PM
Samster

teteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to behold

Bro,
the visa should be for all of Indonesia, not per province not like china, where it has only one city and all of china.
So your story is a bit confusing.....

Cheers.
Old 06-07-2012, 04:11 PM
Samster

bro,
What info do you need, maybe can help.
otherwise I need your information the same thing in your country as a barter.

Cheers.
Old 06-07-2012, 08:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 19
kaff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

shit this is really something. i always stayed at mangga dua area.

Maybe they are punk police or maybe your friend said something that offend them ? Shd get their no. id and file an official report to singapore embassy.

while they were negotiating the payment, did the police stop other cars as well and continue their operation as usual by stopping another few cars?

Im going out tonight, hope dont face this issue

anyway classic hotel plenty of girls.. but must go early to get gems, i was there last night ard 10pm.
Old 06-07-2012, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaff View Post
shit this is really something. i always stayed at mangga dua area.

Maybe they are punk police or maybe your friend said something that offend them ? Shd get their no. id and file an official report to singapore embassy.

while they were negotiating the payment, did the police stop other cars as well and continue their operation as usual by stopping another few cars?

Im going out tonight, hope dont face this issue

anyway classic hotel plenty of girls.. but must go early to get gems, i was there last night ard 10pm.
nop they simply just focused on my friends and they did stop the taxi right behind my friend's taxi..but since the passenger was a local,they let the taxi pass

i really like classic hotel..i went to the one on level 5...i tink the red dresses have the most number of chio gals there...wanted to go for second round but was afraid couldnt shoot haha love the live band as well...they played a lot of requested sounds from the floor...i really wanted to come back to jakarta but the experience of my friends just made me think twice
Old 06-07-2012, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 14
stamphere deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystamphere deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmagnifico View Post

Hi Bro, I am sorry for what happened to your friends but I also can't quite believe what had happened. I was always in and out of mangga besar area and been to Jakarta once every month for the past 1 year and nothing has happened like what you have described. Of course, in theory, it is possible and just 100% unlucky for your friends then.
Old 06-07-2012, 10:01 PM
Samster

Bro,
I got news that this weekend and all the week following the fasting month. There will be police check points all over Jakarta. The places will in and around roads surrounding night spots.
Their main concern are drunk driving which rare as most of the have drivers and those who drive themselves are rich and powerful people.
The other is the drugs user, this real and quite serious.
The rest is just when you bring a girls, they want to shame you to paying instead of going to police station to call your family to bail you.
That goes the same for the tourist, who do not want the hassles.
The best is to be safe, always be polite.
It is even better if you have a local friend.
Cheers.

Last edited by teteku; 06-07-2012 at 10:12 PM.
Old 06-07-2012, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stamphere View Post
Hi Bro, I am sorry for what happened to your friends but I also can't quite believe what had happened. I was always in and out of mangga besar area and been to Jakarta once every month for the past 1 year and nothing has happened like what you have described. Of course, in theory, it is possible and just 100% unlucky for your friends then.
then if thats the case, i guess i shouldnt be worried much abt having another visit to jakarta soon..cos classic hotel is the best and i already missing it
Old 06-07-2012, 10:23 PM
Samster

maybe thats why my friends got stopped?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread