The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-04-2012, 02:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 20
bigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Nylon Pantyhose & Silk Stockings Fetish

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilph80 View Post
Took recently. Pattern Hose.

you make me drool sis...
Old 27-04-2012, 02:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 20
bigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.M View Post
Well she wears them everyday to work anyways but yeah she was a little receptive. But hey at least its a normal fetish haha! I let her know how sexy she looks in them and how she turns me on in them. You got to reassure them they look great in them. She's heating up slowly but surely
The pic is super bro...ya agree, got to always assure them that they looks nice in it. I do that too. Very effective, hahaha
Old 27-04-2012, 03:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Sexy is one word admiration to you bro is no words hahaha
Old 28-04-2012, 12:36 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2254 / Power: 18
Mr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigggbird69 View Post
The pic is super bro...ya agree, got to always assure them that they looks nice in it. I do that too. Very effective, hahaha
Women are women, they like to know that we love them in whatever we want to see them in without looking ridiculous. So far i've manage to convert all my ex-gfs to wear stockings on a regular basis and now they can't stop coz they know how sexy it makes them feel knowing that other guys might like and look at them too
Old 28-04-2012, 03:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 629 / Power: 20
nitetcrawler is a name known to allnitetcrawler is a name known to allnitetcrawler is a name known to allnitetcrawler is a name known to allnitetcrawler is a name known to allnitetcrawler is a name known to all

Can impart skills?
Quote:
So far i've manage to convert all my ex-gfs to wear stockings on a regular basis and now they can't stop coz they know how sexy it makes them feel knowing that other guys might like and look at them too
Old 01-05-2012, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 975 / Power: 21
alsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by neogeo2 View Post
Damn right brother!
oh mother land how I miss you much
Hey Bro from Down Under! Missed your PM cos I was away from this forum for a long time.

I had a great time with S Crusader in the motherland! We went during the last weeks of Hose Season in Mar.
Old 02-05-2012, 03:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23448 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alsahaf View Post
Hey Bro from Down Under! Missed your PM cos I was away from this forum for a long time.

I had a great time with S Crusader in the motherland! We went during the last weeks of Hose Season in Mar.
Yo both bros from Downd under and Sillypore,
Just back from mother land yesterday and the weather was freaking hot there. But it was still hose heaven rite now! Especially those hotel recep !
Old 02-05-2012, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 16
ss_revup is a Helpful and Caring Samsterss_revup is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any bros here bought pantyhose or stockings from G Market b4?

Seems like a discreet way to get hose for ur fb.. if not so paiseh walk into store to buy..
Old 03-05-2012, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 629 / Power: 20
nitetcrawler is a name known to allnitetcrawler is a name known to allnitetcrawler is a name known to allnitetcrawler is a name known to allnitetcrawler is a name known to allnitetcrawler is a name known to all

If want to buy online, there are several websites. Recently combine order with one member to order from overseas.

If you are keen to order from overseas, pm me. The next time there is a combine order, will keep you posted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ss_revup View Post

Seems like a discreet way to get hose for ur fb.. if not so paiseh walk into store to buy..
Old 03-05-2012, 06:54 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2254 / Power: 18
Mr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ss_revup View Post

There are loads to buy from Ebay and pretty cheap. Shipped from UK. Have bought quite a lot from some of my regular shops.
Old 04-05-2012, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 16
hsp0804 has a brilliant futurehsp0804 has a brilliant futurehsp0804 has a brilliant futurehsp0804 has a brilliant futurehsp0804 has a brilliant futurehsp0804 has a brilliant futurehsp0804 has a brilliant futurehsp0804 has a brilliant futurehsp0804 has a brilliant futurehsp0804 has a brilliant futurehsp0804 has a brilliant future

cuban heel...

http://www.imagebam.com/image/d60749188259821
Old 04-05-2012, 09:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
panstofreak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
This is a good blog as well
http://nyloncherie.blogspot.com/
Wolford wearing girl!!! I like!!!
Thanks Mr M!!!
Old 04-05-2012, 12:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 21
mariko is one of the Best!mariko is one of the Best!mariko is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hsp0804 View Post
Something very wrong on this girl wearing cuban heels stockings. DIdnt you teach her how to wear it properly :P
Old 04-05-2012, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 19
eurekasster is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereurekasster is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereurekasster is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereurekasster is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Very nice dancing.
Old 05-05-2012, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 16
ss_revup is a Helpful and Caring Samsterss_revup is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks bro nitecrawler and Mr M !
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1