The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 08-11-2007, 08:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 18
XiangGe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyXiangGe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Subang Jaya

End of July 2007
Where are you, my......SPOON !
Old 08-11-2007, 09:09 AM
Samster

XiangGe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyXiangGe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by localhunter View Post
By the way, really salute you la .. the amount of money you spend on MP .. haiz.. if me .. only can once a month .. or once every 2 -3 month
This was only true at the early stage indulge in cheonging (my cheong life only 1 year old...haha)...because curious to know the excitement or thrill mah... ... not 100% because of the girls' body that lure me to go there...but the environment, the procedure to get the service, the different types of service ... Not need to fix to one 1st...just experience the variety at different places... For MP...if you spend RM100...the ML will accompany you for 2 hours...for FJ...depends how long you can stand...so which one will you prefer and early stage of cheong leh ? hehe... the ultimate one (for me) is go for clubbing and get FOC cheong...still learning and long way to go...
Old 11-11-2007, 11:37 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
PJ_chris deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

2nd Visit PRC MP SS15 10th-Nov-2007

When there around 2.30pm, day was dark and wanna rain and just pass by the area, so decide to have a 2nd visit.
emmm when is time saw my 1st time ML Ah Sue (8) was massage customer foot, told the reception Ah Juen said want 1.5H massage so she arrange Xiao Hung (Nombor 2) to me....for me Xiao Hung massage ok lah...her person is nice...
Just during massage time keep tolding me she single lah...not yet married no kids lah...and age 40...waaa Brother XiangGe...betul ke she age 40, but look not like 40 around 37 something kuah....but the age for me no matter lah
just wanna relax have a good massage

Not much special thing i expect from Xiao Hung, may be during massage time she asking me married or not lah...my wife how old lah...blaa blaa...

Total all, oklah Xiao Hung just for me i put her massage point is 6/10.
Below is the summary

name : Xiao Hung (PRC)
age : near 40 (keep told me from begin and end...like scare i not believe or wat)
Look: 5/10 ( Brother XiangGe, she now look slim leh...she ask u to visit her)
Massage : 6/10
HJ : No ask since she no offer me, may me i still a stranger for them
AR: no provide, coz no ask
Damage : Rm75 (1.5H massage only)
Old 12-11-2007, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJ_chris View Post
2nd Visit PRC MP SS15 10th-Nov-2007

When there around 2.30pm, day was dark and wanna rain and just pass by the area, so decide to have a 2nd visit.
emmm when is time saw my 1st time ML Ah Sue (8) was massage customer foot, told the reception Ah Juen said want 1.5H massage so she arrange Xiao Hung (Nombor 2) to me....for me Xiao Hung massage ok lah...her person is nice...
Just during massage time keep tolding me she single lah...not yet married no kids lah...and age 40...waaa Brother XiangGe...betul ke she age 40, but look not like 40 around 37 something kuah....but the age for me no matter lah
just wanna relax have a good massage

Not much special thing i expect from Xiao Hung, may be during massage time she asking me married or not lah...my wife how old lah...blaa blaa...

Total all, oklah Xiao Hung just for me i put her massage point is 6/10.
Below is the summary

name : Xiao Hung (PRC)
age : near 40 (keep told me from begin and end...like scare i not believe or wat)
Look: 5/10 ( Brother XiangGe, she now look slim leh...she ask u to visit her)
Massage : 6/10
HJ : No ask since she no offer me, may me i still a stranger for them
AR: no provide, coz no ask
Damage : Rm75 (1.5H massage only)
Bro PJ_chris...yesterday ~8.00pm, I went there again to get a 2 hours massage. I called 1st to ensure Xiao Tau (9) available...still no extra from her but her massage skill improve and more GFE from her lar ... She sat on my tight and massaged my back and my butt...with many "gripping" movement of from her tights...hehehe...this time she used hot towel to clean my oily body instead of talcum powder...like taking a "dried bath" when having fewer in child time...hehehe...

For Xiao Hung...she is the only one that opened her bras and exposed her "nen nen" when HJ me leh...hehehe...she said faster unload woh...this only when you are close to her lar...she is the youngest ML over there....thus she bluff you when she said she is 40 years old...haha...indeed she become slimmer alot...when I 1st visit her...she is blump...

NOTE to all: All MLs will lure customer to extend massage hour...depend on your will to reject them lar...hehehe...so better state clearly before start...if not MLs will concentrate a part too long time and said not enuf time to finish all body part one...I think 2 hours is ngam ngam ok lar...

Below are my ratings:

Massage skills:

Ah Juine (3) > Ah Yu (7) > Xiao Sue (6) >Xiao Tau (9) > Xiao Hung (5) > Ah Ju (6)

TFK rating (based on ML number) as below :

7 > 3 > 5 > 6

Haven't tried extra service from Xiao Xue & Xiao Tau...I guess they will perform if request but face must be "thick" enough lar
Old 12-11-2007, 07:05 PM
Samster

4th visit to Thai MP SS17 06-30-2007

Yesterday evening before dinner, re-visited above MP for unfinished "adventure"...

I have been massaged by Ah Mai, Ah On & Ah Mui (sorry...this SYT ML bluf me she was "Ah Mim" on my 3rd visit last time, only corrected by another ML, Ah Wan this time )

While Ah Wan was massaging my right leg (I was on face up position), Ah Mui suddenly lifted the door curtain and peep in. She looked at me and said in Mandarin: "Wah, ni mei you chuan di ku, sang ce ni you chuan !" (Wah, you are not wearing underwear, last time you did !) Then she spoke in Thai language to Ah Wan, made Ah Wan laugh loudly and then disappear herself quickly ! I was so surprised and didn't know how to react or respond for a few second ! This Ah Mui really a playful girl ! For all my session in above MP...I totally naked myself...I guess this Ah Mui bluf Ah Wan again & made Ah Wan believe that I took advantage of Ah Wan by naked my body ! When I said she is Ah Mim, Ah Wan corrected my mistake that she is Ah Mui & not Ah Mim, Ah Mim was sitting outside ! Then Ah Wan said Ah Mui told her just now that I know Thai language and started to talk Thai to me...I clarified many times that I don't understand Thai language but Ah Wan still don't want to believe me...she said I bluf her... Hai ~~~ this playful Ah Mui make me "pening kepala" ! hehehe...She made use of me and bluf her friend also ! Then, I heard Ah Mui massaged a newly arrived customer and spoke fluent Hokkien with him...chatty and no "cold" moment at all !

Name of 4th ML = Ah Wan

Age = 29 (2 years & 2 months in here, before worked in Hatyai and from Bangkok)

Face = Slim & prettier than Ah Mai & Ah On, but saw many pimples on her face while I was paying outside...couldn't see clearly in massage room as it was dark and I have taken down my specs.

Language = Know Hokkien well, broken English & little Malay. At 1st she spoke Hokkien to me but I said "Woh Peh Hiaw Tia Hokkien Wui leh...(I don't understand Hokkien)...hehehe

Skills = Her rubbing movement (on my back) was too FAST..."macam gosok baju !" ...However, she gave correct pressure after I've reminded her many-many times: "Soft-soft ar...I don't want hard hard and then pain pain"...same with other MLs, she replied: "No pain no gain mah..." Hai~~~ why every ML also said like that one ? Are they feel muscle pain before ? Overall, her skill < the other 3 MLs...She skipped many steps or not focus long enough...

Extra ? = Well, like Ah Mui last time, with towel still haven't unwrap to nake myself, while I was still in side sleeping position and before lay facing down to begin massage session, I hinted her by touching my didi part "Can massage here ? " She smiled and reply loudly : Tak ada lar, Bang !" and quickly but gently pushed my right shoulder and right butt with both hands to position me to facing down position !...I heard the other MLs sitting outside also laughed loudly...hahaha She purposely raised her voice one !

Damage ? = Save RM30 as no extra or tip was given...hehehe

WIR ? = Ah Wan shown me who is Ah Mim while I was paying and drinking the warm ginger tea...big eyes and sweet face...
I looked at Ah Mim & told her: "Next time your turn ar..."
Ah Mim smiled and answered me: "Tomorrow come lar..."
I said: "Next week lar...too tired and pain pain"
She smiled again (she know what I mean "pain pain") and replied: "Call to make booking ar..."
I said: "OK OK..."
In my heart, I told myself: "Wah so "ang pai" meh ? Need to book one ? "

Hmmm...other WSG Bros, please help to convey my message to this SYT and playful Ah Mui...after I "kau tim" the other 5 MLs...I'll make my move to return to her & "revenge"....hehehehe....I'll buy a 3 hours massage session and make her hands sour...hahahaha
Old 12-11-2007, 07:08 PM
Samster

3rd visit to Thai MP SS17 06-23-2007

Re-visted MP above @ ~5.00pm. As I've been serviced by Ah Mai & Ah On, asked the receptionist to recommend other MLs to me. I was massaged (with oil) by Ah Mim this time, 26 years old, slim, tall, fair (origin from above Bangkok, the farther above, the fairer and the prettier tomyam mah...hehehe ). She can talk a little Malay, good English and Chinese ! (I guess Hokkien & Cantonese also can) as she came to work since 2001 and learn the languages here.

Massage skill = 9/10 (she can give very hard massage till I said pain pain pain ! hehehe). She knows where and when to give pressure, with her smooth & soft hands and hand tight part...hehehe

Face & body figure = 9/10 (a BONUS to me ! ), the prettiest ML I've encountered so far !

Character/GFE = Playful and talkative, always make me happy & laugh ! She asked me to massage her hands & fingers instead as she said tired and pain woh...she already worked 4 hours (2 sessions) before me...

Extra ? = NOPE, although I asked her directly & clearly before massage start (shown 3 fingers 1st than add another 2 fingers also not success ! hmm got principle one). She said when she massage the groan part (she told me this part called "kai" in Thai language, I said not call "ping pong" meh and she laughed loudly !) plus she affraid to see the didi up woh and the customer's hands usually place "long-long" & "far-far" (to touch her boobs while lay down position) ....hahaha ! She shown me how the hands movement while telling me...I couldn't stop laughing...hahaha...She asked to come to my house but I said go to hotel instead...she said she doesn't like hotel woh...I guess she was not serious and bluf me only lar....hehehe...

Overall = Very nice experience with a pretty & playful ML ! Though no extra offered, I tipped her RM30. Good massage skill, pretty and playful (GFE) are BIG BONUS to me indeed...hehehe

WIR ? = Definately as another 6 MLs to be TESTED !!!
Old 12-11-2007, 07:09 PM
Samster

Osis SPA Snway Hotel 06-17-2007

After watching Fantastic 4 at ~ 3.15pm, went to the SPA above. The CKT female cashier (with uniform) shown me the pricelist (higher than the other nearby SPA) and straight away asked me what time I wanted my massage session. In my mind, why so hurry want to know the time ? I told her I would use the SPA facilities 1st and had my meal afterthat. So I told her I wanted my massage at ~ 4.00 pm lor. She called to confirm the availability of ML at that time and reserve for me.

After put my valuebles belongings into the safe deposit box by the help of another cashier, I went into the SPA area. Wah...really big and almost missing...saw VIP rooms, facial rooms along the walk way...need to depend on the many signages to the locker area. Afterthat SOP lar...steam room (12 nice white chairs) with just nice temperature, sauna room (hehehe besides pouring water into the stone heater to make the sauna room hotter, only today I known that the higher I sat (2 levels), the more hotter it would be ! ~ 70oC shown on the gauge, last time in Spr*ng Flower, the temp reach 90oC !). The only different is there are 3 big pools (1 cold + 2 hots) ! But there was less bubbles and the water was warm only (not hot enough). After dried myself, walked to the mirror area to shave my face...hehe......There are many SPA boys to serve customer also...I guess they are foreign workers...as I can't understand their language...They hardly can't understand mine also...hehe...

Order a warm water to quent my thirst 1st (after sweathing a lot lor) at the dining area after sat down on a nice table and served by a young CKT boy. Told him that I did not want to have meal now. Saw there are 3 CKT female waitresses in that dining area and wear uniform. I guess captain was not around as nobody was wearing "smart with tie" at that moment. There were another group of 5 peoples, ordering food and drink. Heard the senior waitress said got fried Maggi, "Wat Tan Hor", "Kung Pou" Chicken Rice, "Salted Chicken Porridge etc...Water melon / Orange juice/MiLo/Coffee etc...Wau ! many foods and drinks, fresh and not ready served one So I rested and almost finished the glass of water. Hmm ?? why still "nobody" to "serve" me ? Just wanted to stand up to the TV areas (2 big areas)...the above young CKT boy approached me and asked me ready for massage. Told him I wanted a 2-session massage (1.5 hours) and he leaded me to the massage area behind. He checked the name list on the board and tag a number 26 on room 15. Afterthat I heard he used a mic to anounce while a CKT female waitress lead me to room 15.

A massage table with hole (with stainless steel hanger on top, for ML to hold her hands while performing stepping massage with her legs) and a glass cubicle shower lor...hmm...every HC room almost the same design Hai...couldn't foind a hanger to hang my jacket, so hanged on the door lor

Waited a while, a CKT ML came inside...Hmm, slightly "meaty", not a petite one...Laid down in face down position after she put a towel on the massage table hole. She helped me to pull down my short pants after asked my permission...hehehe ...She said today only 6 MLs working as today is "PAPA" day mah...Oh now only I understand why the cashier outside wanted to make reservation for me...hehehe...We chatted a lot...caused she initiated it 1st...she told me many of her stories...with men...hehehe...Many men chased after her wor...And she also answer a phone call...Ask her name but she only told me number 26...Her massage techniques almost same as "Ashley" in Spr*ng Flower...also covered all my body with towel 1st (but no stepping massage offer)...At 1st I was a bit disappointed....Asked did she know "Ashley" and surprisingly she knew her after I gave some discriptions. Maybe different name kuah. She asked me why I was here and not there ? I said because the food there no many choices lor. Could not told her because the ML not giving "extra"...hehehe...She said same boss and she did work there if ML not enough...ic ic... Asked her no oil massage meh ? She said because I wanted 2 session, so one session with towel on and the other with oil woh...hehehe...she said she didn't know how to give good presses on body parts if no towel underneath her hands...too slippery woh...In oil stage while massaging my legs part, she "curi curi" touched my ass and groan part...Wau...so sensual and arousing !...hehehe

At face up position, she also "curi curi" touched my sensitive area while massaging my front legs...hehehe...not long after that...the extra offer came out lar...hehehe...

pure HJ = RM60
HJ + AR (raba-raba) = RM100 (not sure she would naked or not)
BM = RM150 (she was naked totally after she turned down the light beam, WAU ! nice body shape ! She asked me whether her body size too "heavy" for me woh...hehehe)
No FJ.

Hehehe...only today I know what is mean by "BM", Bro M !

After unload, she washed herself inside the glass cubicle shower. While she was wearing her underwears and "uniform" (yup...all MLs wear same uniform one - white shirt + blue "flower" trousers...last time she said wear miniskirt and green T-shirt...WAU...there will be NICE !). Asked her name again. This time she replied "Cath*rine". Asked her how old...34 woh...Asked her guessed how old am I ? She said 28 woh...I said need to + another 3 years !! haha.. Before I left the room, she gave me a hug and said gave me discount next time. Asked me to remember number 26 woh...

Took shower before having my meal...WTK...the shower form hardly could come out from the box...Need to press hard many times !...Used a lot of soap also couldn't get rid of the oilly feeling....Hai...gave up & dried myself. Went to the dining area. The senior CKT waitress greeted me and told me the food and drinks varieties as above. I said I wanted a fried Maggi and warm chinese tea...Took "Sin Chew" press to read.

Bro M, I saw one "interesting" & "attractive" advertisement in this press. It stated "AN AWARD WINNING MEN's SPA" name ANDANA SPA (with web address)...hehehe...
You did mentioned in WSG that you went there before, with your gf...hehehe.
And yes, there are 2 branches:

1) Holiday Inn = for Men & Lady (I guess you went here, and now I know why...hehehe)
2) Menara Citibank = for Men only

Indeed, the fried Maggi taste so good ! After finished the lady asked me wanted anymore food? "Salted Chicken Porridge" she said ? I said I wanted a small bowl one. She gave a just enough amount (with pepper on top of it) and reminded me it was hot. Hmm...very considerate indeed...Saw some foreign customer (Japanese / Korean, I guess) were sitting on the sofa area...AND they lighted a few "FREE" cigerates ! I totally understand why the
price here is DAMN high compare to others HCs !

Changed back my own cloths and paid at the counter.
RM177 + RM 150 with credit card (Huuuu...the highest amount I've ever paid till now )...Wanna "get back" some credit card points to "reduce" damage...hehehe..Signed 2 times...the resits with the SPA name on it...hehehe...no "harm" for me...Just before walked out...took a "KOPIKO" sweet (a bowl of sweets) and put into my mouth...Saw a young handsome captain...Asked his name. "Eric" his replied. Said thank you to me and asked me to come again. Wave my hands to greet back to him and ciow !
Old 12-11-2007, 07:10 PM
Samster

S. Flower SPA (Piramid Tower)

Parked my car at level 4 (many levels under construction and full parking), took left to level 6, walked past the ice skating area & hotel cafeteria. Before I took the hotel lobby lift to level 2, looked up 1st to ensure the SPA entrance door was opened widely...not "so hai" as last time, when SPA still closed.

Was greeted by a SYT cashier. Directly shown me the service types and pricelist on the counter and asked me to take the RM85/45mins massage (SPA facilities & meal included). Extra 30 mins massage => + RM37.50 & extra 45 mins massage (2 sessions) => + RM69.00.
Hmm...seems okay mah...Feel a bit wierd to be "served" by a female "OKT" (SYT) at the entrance....hehehehe

Afterthat she asked a SPA boy (an Indian young guy, wearing tie) to help me to put my valueble belongings into a safe deposit box (sorry I spell wrongly in my previous post ). Guided me to the SPA room behind (sauna, steam & jacuzzi), with my locker door already opened wide (number 2) and short pants and towel were inside. Gave me a rubber sandals (BATA brand, brown colour one). Proceeded to shower (5 partitions without door) after changed & locked my cloths + own sandals inside locker. 1st went into steam room. Hmmm....no hot feeling as very less steam. So not stayed long there but went to sauna room instead. Pour water onto the stone heater (a bucket of water was provided) and sat down. After sweat came out, went out to take a rest & wiped dry 1st (no chairs as space was limited) before dip into hot jacuzzi...WAH...the bubbles was blowing vigorously and water very hot indeed !!! There is a side mirror which could see through the dining area. Saw the SYT cashier was taking food from the oven. After ~ 5 mins dip, went out to take shower again. Another SPA boy (also an Indian young guy) gave me a new towel and pants...hehehe... he watched me naked to change me wet pant, felt a bit "red face" leh After I've wiped dry my body, he then offered to help me to put on the jacket on my body...politely I said I will put on myself...afterthat he helped me to tight up the jacket string on my waist and tummy part...Huhhhuuu I felt I was treated like a "boss" there....hehehe...He also wanted to help me to put my wet pants and towel into the basket inside a cupboard...but I told him I could do it myself lar...pai seh leh...

He leaded me to the dining area, then OKY Raymond (CKT) was there to greet me. Told him that I would take my lunch after session and wanted to have a drink 1st. He said got milo, coffee etc etc. I only asked for a hot chinese tea (the SPA boy served it to me, taste good with "kek wah" smell) and sat down on one table (many units). He asked me need any "special" service ? Asked back him how the service structure and pricelist.

FJ = RM208 (lok sui)
FJ + Massage = RM238 (package)

He asked me to take a massage session 1st (45mins with batin) before arranged a "chi pek" (stick to the wall) WL to me...I said I cannot "tahan" lar...hehehee ... I guess he offered me this arrangement because all the WLs not come to work yet...still early mah...

So I told him I want a 2-session massage (1.5 hours) instead and he said he would arrange a good & skillful ML for me. However, he said no "extra" was provided by this ML directly, need to ask / nego myself and also pay extra for extra service. Leaded me to a massage room behind the dining area. Very big and got a glass cubicle for showering purpose. The massage table is not high and with a hole for placing face.

Wait a short while and a petite CKT ML came in. Only took off and put away my specs after got a glance on her face lar..hehee.. She took away the pillow (covering the massage table hole), inserted a towel inside the hole and asked me to lay facing down. I was still wearing my pant after I laid down. She covered my whole body (from shoulders to toes) with 2 towels. I said to take off my pants and she said no need...OK lor...

Indeed her massage techniques were different also. For whole session, she massage my whole body parts with towel underneath her hands = > 100% no skin contact all ! However, though she is small size, her fingers and hands are very "energetic" and gave me a good pressure, though blocked by a layer of towel. Moreover, not using one drop of massage oil. Afterthat she kneel on my back and massaged my back using her knees, up and down till my butts. Hmm...never experience before...Afterthat she asked me want to "chai pui" (step my back with her feets) ?...YES lar...With my body still cover with towels, she steped on my back, tight and feet parts, with her 2 feets, upward & forward, skillfully & correct pressure. I felt very relaxing (Ah Da in Thai Mira did to me before)...I wonder how she balanced herself on my meaty & uneven back ? As there was no handle on top of the massage table for her to hold on ??? Unlike in CC PJ got handle on top one.

After some nice choppings with both her hands on my back and legs, she asked me to turn over. Hai~~~ again she used the 2 towels to cover all my body again...On top of these she used a small towel to cover my eyes ! before she massaged my forehead and eyes part...In this face up position, I got the chance to speak to her lar (when face down position, as the massage table hole is small, breathing also difficult, I hardly could talk + she hardly could hear what I said, ). BUT cannot see her face and body loh as my eyes were covered mah . Told her that her massage skills were different, no oil, no skin contact, step backs & cover eyes also...heheheh.... She said it is normal in HCs woh...I did not want to "argue" with her lar as her skills not bad and new to me...For sure better if with skin contact ler...Asked her name and she told me to ask the OKT Raymond as he knews everthing woh....Hmmm got "principle" one...She said she worked in Oasis SPA before and just joined here 3 weeks ago. There were another 5 MLs and all WLs (she called "P" girls) not come to work yet (my guess was correct as above). Asked is she the best ML, as recommended by OKY Raymond, she said others also good woh. As she came to work earliest, so was her turn to service me woh (1st customer of today). She told me that the closed SPA in other 4 Star Hotel nearby not opened yet, maybe next month. She said MIB nowadays will bring SPA customers back to balai also besides WLs & MLs ! Finally, she pushed me to sat up position, gave me a few chops and session ended !

Put on the jacket and walked back to the dining area. Have my lunch, not many variaties. I took mee, mee hun, curry chicken + potato & few nuggets. Hungry hmmmm....No bother the taste of food lar....Asked the SPA boy to give me an orange juice. After meal, took today The STAR and read on a sofa near the TV area. WTF...all KL famous area was flooded !!! Got Astro and a few "OGAWA" style chairs inside there. The SPA boy gave me another cup of hot chinese tea without my request. I thanked him very much !

Afterthat, changed back my own cloths and sandals at the locker area. No need to take another shower lar as my body is dry (no oil mah). The SPA boy (1st one) helped me to take out the safe deposit box. Saw another SYT cashier. Shown me a resit and said RM122.50 to me. Hmm...why not RM 85 + RM 69 = RM 154 (2 x 45 mins massage mah) ? Didn't bother much, gave her RM 130. She returned RM7.50 to me (RM5 note, 2 x RM1 note & 50 cence) on the table (last time in CC PJ the female cashier retuned me 4 x 50 cence after I gave her RM140). I collected all the notes and coins (one by one) without shame on my face one !!! hehehe I did give tips if the service is more than I expected...hehehe

Before walked out, OKT Raymond saw me and asked me to come again. He also took a glance of my resit on counter and whisper to the cashier did I get "extra" service ? Maybe he thought why the amount so little ? I heard she said no to him. At a split second, I turned back my body and asked OKT Raymond what's the ML's name (I remember what the ML asked me to do as above...heheee)...He said she is "Ashley"...I said she didn't offer me any extra...Politely OKT Raymond said it might due to I didn't request. However, I told him that her massage skill ("char kuat" as he said) is still consider good & different. He politely offered me to take another package session and would definately arrange a "chi pek" WL for me. I replied next time lar. We shaked hand and I ciow !

WIR ? Hmmm....OKT Raymond and SPA boys seems friendly and helpful, though I was 1st time there...Can't blame the ML as OKT has explained to me before. Massage skill also consider good (decent one). But I really can't understand why she covered my eyes and no skin contact at all ??? My hands are so decipline throughout the whole session woh...look see look see also cannot ar ??? In that way, I'm definately "so hai" lar if I asked for extra service... Anyway, it was another experience for me ! hehehee...And I'm sure I had a 2 x 45 mins massage instead of 45 mins + 30 mins....Thus a discount for me !!!
Old 12-11-2007, 07:20 PM
Samster

3rd visit to Prc Mp Ss15 06-07-2007

WIR is not my usual style...

However, I've re-visited the above MP for 3rd time just now (~6.15 pm)...
2 MLs were working at the time (one on leave, all are females now, no male massauer for legs)...so the ML that served me at the 2nd visit greeted me again and leaded me to the same partition...As she recognized me, she treated me well.

Why I returned ? It is because of my prefered massage techniques. First she will (or other MLs there as she informed me) rub my back without oil until hot 1st (warm up step as she claim). Afterthat she will apply oil and repeat the same steps. Then she will apply talcum powder to get rid of the oily feeling. Finally she will rub away the powder with a dry towel. However, today she wet the towel with warm water 1st before she rub out the powder on my legs. 1st time experienced that... ...warm and then cool (due to air cond)...She focused most of the massage time on my back...which was good as my back bone is "souring pain"...

After massaged my tummy and before proceeded to my "big" head (usually final step), this time she offered to massage my "small" head ...no need for me to voice out like my previous visit... ...Ask her can RM30 ? She said cannot but RM50...Ok loh...

She gave me a cup of warm water, told me drink water after massage is good.

Today, I "discover" 3 things:

1) Take a bath 1st before go for massage, can go to sleep afterthat. If take a bath again (to get rid the oily feeling), the relaxing feel gone.

2) Stomach not full before massage. Eat only after massage (you will feel very hungry after empty stomach massage). If full, tummy very uncomforatble when you lay facing down. Sometime like want to vomit after she press hard. Also not good when she massage (press) your tummy. However, you may "kendut" with empty stomach !!! hehehee...I released 1 "smelly boom" just now... ...So better empty the "shit and urine tank" before massage !

3) Try to be closed with the ML (revisit her if good), she will treat you well in terms of more massage steps and "extra"...

OK...go back to rest and sleep ler....
Old 12-11-2007, 07:22 PM
Samster

2nd visit to Thai MP SS17 06-02-2007

Yesterday ~7pm revisited the above MP after hard work for whole week...payday mah !

At the counter, was greeted by a good English speaking tom yam (yum face also), asked me got booking or know any MLs. Asked her to recommend anyone better than Ah Mai (in term of massage skill lar...what you think ? ). She said at that moment was Ah Mui turn to do massage. However, Ah Mui was at upstair. So another tom yam ML leaded me to a curtain cubicle partition. Went to toilet 1st to pee and then walked back to the partition. Saw another petite tom yam was washing her hands at the basin near the toilet (I guess she is Ah Mui). While taking off cloths, the previous tom yam (that leaded me upstair) stood on the partition door and informed me that Ah Mui was not feeling well and tired (maybe Ah Mui thought that I'm not handsome enough and big size ?? heheha). Asked me can take her or not. OK loh...

Name: Ah On

Face & body: Better than Ah Mai (Ah Mai is the most dino & senior one in there, I guess)

Massage skill: Ah Mai is better, with more decent Thai's "techniques" (pull, press, twist etc...) Ah On only know "rub rub rub RUB RUB RUB"....., with her hands and elbows...Told her than I have slight backache and she applied "Counterpain" (Very cheap price pain killer produce in Thailand, here very expensive) + massage oil on my back...feel "cool and hot" on my back and pain gone ! . When I was in USJ1 above 4D, that tom yam Ml also applied "Counterpain" when I told her I had shoulders pain. I asked Ah On where was Ah Mai and she told me she was beside my cubicle and was working. Just after Ah On answered me, I saw Ah Mai was peeped out her face from the side curtain and said halo to me !!

Ah On took another pillow for me (total 2) when she asked me to turn to face up possition. 1st time a ML did like that. I felt comfortable as I could laid my head higher. Just remain ~ 15 mins to finish the 2-hour session, while Ah On was massaging my head, the customer next to me was finished and went out (I guess no extra was offered by Ah Mai or the customer did not ask...coz I couldn't heard any "high & excited" sound mah ... )...I knew this was the best time to ask Ah On, as I was the only customer at that time..."Can massage here ? " I spoke out while my left hand touch my didi part...hehehe...Ah On replied "OK"...She stood up and sat facing me, with my legs "wrapping" her waist. Her batin skill is better than Ah Mai...she focused more on the balls part 1st...pull, rub and press...made my stomach and balls a bit pain...when I said pain to her...she said "good good good"...she said many MLs only focus on the shaft part to make quick unload & finish...After that she rubed the lower part of my shaft with her fingers...also rub my didi head "outlet" with her fingers...this cause my didi a bit "nump" feeling... don't know how to describe properly...heheheee...

After unload...while Ah On cleaned my didi part with wet tissue...suddenly Ah Mai was speaking loud while walking past my cubicle and asking Ah On something in Thai language...Ah On quickly stood up (while answering Ah Mai) and pull my hands up to get me into sitting position...I guess she scared Ah Mai found out she was doing extra...hehehe ...She proceeded to give me some final massage steps on my shoulders...WTF !!! Her hands still with my sperms !!! Hmmm....Better than massage oil although with "fishy" smell...HAHA

She took the wet tissue out to dispose into dust bin while I put on my cloths. Paid her RM 30 directly and she gave me a warm ginger tea. As she was busy putting the dirtied mattress cloth into washing machine, she asked Ah Mai to lead me downstair. Pay RM100 to Ah Mai and saw another pretty ML there...She was wearing pink colour tight T-shirt, nice face and body ! SYT !
Ah Mai returned RM10 to me, pressed the door bell button and opened the glass door for me. She asked me to call to book on other day. I said I wanna try other MLs' skill...she smillingly ask me to test all 9 MLs there !!!
Old 12-11-2007, 07:23 PM
Samster

End of June 2007
Old 12-11-2007, 07:31 PM
Samster

"Reunion" with Ah May (ex Citrus SS15 ML) in other MP 08-26-2007,

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiangGe View Post
End of June 2007
Oppss...forget to paste this one...this ML I have looked for her sooooooo longgggg ....

Though the M$F Bro gave me detail direction, it took me much efford to reach there, very 1st time to this area, though not far from SJ...HAHA

A young NL guy opened door for me....hmmm......I did see him before...then I confirmed with Ah May...he also ex Citrus SS15 ! Ah May told me that he know how to perform massage also.

Ah May still remember me though we only met once ~6 months ago...hehehe...she quite surprised how I could find her in this "small" area ?...hehehe...she is good in guessing and confident that it is the M$F bro that gave me her location and ctc .

After ~30 mins massage my legs (sensual and touched my "inner private part...haha) and my back...she asked me want "lai ken" (doggy batin in cantonese) However, I said I wanna 2 hours massage 1st. She thought I only want 1 hour massage at 1st (did not mentioned to her when I called her before I came). She said she has another customer booked her. If she know ealier that I wanted 2 hours massage, she would massage the other customer 1st (he called after me). Hmmm...she saw me a bit dissappointed . She said the customer only want 30 mins massage (doggy batin only) and very fast "kau tin" one. So I said I rest/sleep there and wait for her to "kao tim" the other customer 1st . As he was besides my cubicle, I heard he breath deeply when Ah May "kau tim" him...hahaha... Full 30mins massage...not shoot and finished one...

Afterthat, May continued with me lar...during that time...a few customers came / calls...but May said she only free 2 hours later...She worked alone today...another ML onleave...Another 2 ML only starts work next week (new MP and start business not long). We chatted a lot...very good GFE ...Her massage styles are different from tomyam or PRC MLs...sensual + relax more like the MLs in HCs or SPAs...if she works in HCs/SPAs...sure become ANG PAI...she is best on "Zic Zac" type massage and muscle become not tention and relax...but this time she not perform on my body wor...nvm...I'll request her to do so next time...asked her learn from where ? She said from a Sabah sifu wor...Oh yes...I forget to tell bros here that Ah May is a local CKT...hehehe...petite body size.....face ? thick make up (6/10). She sat on my butt when massage my back...while she massage my head/face...she also massage my chest, nipples, neck and shoulders...haha...

Extra ? DOGGY STYLE BATIN !...she asked me to go toilet 1st wor...hehehe...while I lay chest down...she sat in between my legs...massage from ass hole till my 2 "eggs"...uoh uoh uoh...her fingers acted like octopus...skillfully move...so sensual and enjoy....hiak hiak hiak... after about ~10 mins...asked me to turn...continue the same on "eggs" and other parts besides before strow didi...shiok shiok shiok...She said on my left side wihout my request. Last time I did raba raba her boobs (with cloth on) after I asked her approval 1st...but this time I just not guts to begin...HAHAHa...not long fire liaw...she helped to clean up...not end there...she continue massage the tights, legs, feets and toes...sure I called the extra service not pure TFK lor...

Damage: May told me as below:

RM38/hour
RM58/1.5hour
RM68/2hour

Quite cheap right ? haha

Batin: RM50 pay to her instead of counter

But when I paid at the counter, the guy charged me RM 76 instead of RM 68. He said RM 68 for 1.5 hour massage...hmmm ...NVW ...So I gave me RM80...asked him to keep the RM4 balance...BUT...this good GFE Ah May SMS to inform me he charged me wrongly (after consulted their boss/onwer) and he will return the extra to me at my next visit wor....hahaha...I said tips him and her lar as I have rest/sleep extra 30 mins in the cubicle mah...

WIR ? What you say at this price and service ??? Will you go leh ???
Old 12-11-2007, 09:25 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Xiang Kor, so in june u din went to Dora Dora arr? hahaha..

Might go again this week.. when 1 of my johor bro is here.
Old 14-11-2007, 07:00 PM
Samster

Bro DeKuip...I "discover" dora2 only last month lar...though long time exist there ... same lar I also "discover" Bro DeKuip's "secret" no long loh ...Bro selim said in MSF, mykakis will change to other address (mk-portal)...now "under construction" and stop for a week...right ? He teaches mamakian how to form a cheong group in order to nego with the "suppliers"...hehehe...good good good...so Bro drydust and Bro selim a same guy ? Or a different "leader" ?
Old 14-11-2007, 07:04 PM
Samster

2nd visit to PRC MP SS15 05-25-2007

Yesterday night ~8.00pm, felt very tired after a whole day hard work, muschles pain and "sour" feeling. Thus revisited the MP. The last ML who served me was working at that time. So another ML was serving me. Better looking than the previous ML. The man and the pretty one have gone back to homeland according to the ML. She asked me to wear short pant hang on wall or wear my own underwear while massage. I didn't prefer both and go naked. Her massage styles were different from the previous ML. She used her fingers a lot to press my back, neck and shoulders. As usual, she massage without oil for long time on my back (> 30 mins). After my back became hot, then applied oil to repeat again. Afterthat applied talcum powder to get rid on the oil and used another tower to wipe clean. As I mentioned before, a good techniques to get rit of the sticky feeling. She did not focus much on the legs and arms part. But she massaged my tummy for a long time with her own special techniques (very long time indeed, never experienced before). Afterthat she massage my head, ears, neck and face with her own special & unique techniques also. Just after being massaged, I felt very refreshed and all tiredness gone ! I've a good night sleep also yesterday night and feel "energetic" this morning !

Damage: RM75 / 1.5 hours + RM 50 (you pandai-pandai ask / hint her lar as all MLs there won't offer you directly as many tom yam MLs practice Should tell her before massage and not end of massage. That way she got more time to "arouse" you and no rush. No need to feel shame to ask ).

WSG Regular and Senior Bros should know where is it and no need to PM to ask me lar...right ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1