The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-03-2008, 08:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
hcyeo4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TN in Sembawang

Quote:
Originally Posted by topcook1 View Post
Finally went to check it out at this joint 2 hours ago. When I opened the door to my surprise saw 4 ladies there and 3 of them are SYTs!. Well I been served by a more matured one. To my opinion her service is consider very good. Below is a short Frs on her.

Name : Ah Juan
Origin : Fujian
Profession in china : Property agent
Massage : 9/10 (Use lots of strength and knows how to catch your veins)
Looks : 7/10
F/J : 9/10
Boobs : 34B
Body : A bit of baby fats
RTF : If vitamin M permits
Licking : 9/10
Damage : $100 inclusive of entrance fees after negotiation.

Currently she is staying in sembawang HDB estate and she gave me her contact no. If anyone is keen can give her a call.
was there yesterday night but did not go for it as it is not my cup of tea and was not in mood. Anyway thanks bro for sharing this place & contact.
Old 13-03-2008, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12704 / Power: 25
topcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: TN in Sembawang

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcyeo4 View Post
was there yesterday night but did not go for it as it is not my cup of tea and was not in mood. Anyway thanks bro for sharing this place & contact.
How about the rest of the gals?Did u enjoy her massage?
Old 14-03-2008, 10:18 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Jackhamstr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

dear bros,

Virgin post so please forgive if wrong.
Have been reading SBF for a while and came across this thread. Tried to look for the location bro Kawakubo written but Raining like cats and dogs and me being lost, end up at the S11 foodcourt instead. Saw this TN L* F**** and what the heck... just give it a try...

Saw 2 20+ ladies in their little numbers on the couch probably just finished their session. A busty one and a skinny one.

Said I look for massage and a 3rd lady came out from the back in a short dress.... quite a looker if you're into long straight hair and chinadoll face. PRC definitely who then show me to a decent but quite bare room. Dark but I quite like the ambience (to each their own, I guess).

Proceeded for a short massage session (duh... good attempt but I've had better..). She's chatty if you can connect with her. After abt 30min massage ($30), she popped the GQ. Opted for a FJ for $100 (she tried to see for $150 package). Probably will if I've more moolah with me because of her sweet looks.

We started slow, with some licking on our body, with her hand playing and arousing my little hammer, putting on my cap followed by me returning the favor.. small size A (I like) but taut pink nips. At first, she was pretty quiet but as my hands and mouth roam, her moans gets louder... baby, baobei etc..

As I felt her sister starts to drip, I started getting into action with her riding me slowly, then switched position while I bang her missionary... as I'm about to spill, we switched back with her riding wild cowboy before I let it go. As I pull off, her sister was dripping like a leaking faucet... wanted to dive in but she was already trying to get a towel to clean off...

It's been long since I cheong so it was quite an experience for me. Altogether, the damage is $130. Probably will RTF again but like to try out other areas in the vicinity. See how lah. May try to look for the other one this weekend. Even better luck maybe...

Just to share my experience.
Old 15-03-2008, 04:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7654 / Power: 19
kim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kim-seng-heng View Post
Can anyone PM me the location.
No body has pm me yet.....
Old 26-03-2008, 07:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
scorpiosim is Cool - loads of Potential

Went there this afternoon. Service overall OK only.

Massage is good @ $30 per hour.

The gal I took, told me she does not do special. But if want special, can ask the gals outside. I took a quick peek after the bath, all cannot make it one.

Massage Gal Details
Her name is Hui Shan (If I remember correctly).
Her age is 21. She is the youngest there and looks the best there.

Anyone try this gal before who claimed she does not do special one?
She looks quite innocent type.(looks only).
Old 27-03-2008, 06:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
robustoes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wonder Xin Yi is back from China??? I find her good. The rest of the gals? Better not.
Old 28-03-2008, 11:44 AM
Samster

Tried Shxxx VaXXXX

Name : Xiao Hong
Look : 5/10
Boob : 34C-D (Quite a hand full.)
Weight : About 50kg+++
Height : About 160cm+++
BBBJ : NIL
FJ : 7/10 (Moarning sound is good, very accomdating in changing various positions
Damage: $100 (Full service)

Overall, She is consider cheap with good service, but no looks.

Bro here please up my point if you think my FR is ok, Thanks

P:S i missed Yuan Yuan the big breast gal, if she go back, inform me oh. Thanks in advance
Old 03-04-2008, 02:38 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 0
Lost Sheep deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLost Sheep deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Went to SV recently, served by Xiao Shuang,
from Shenyang, petite and pretty 25 years old,
lots of gfe and very accommodating.

Dont have to go into details, you can see the
all same in the threads.

Name : Xiao Shuang
Nationality : Shenyang
Face : 7/10 smooth unblemished cute
Body : 7/10 fair smooth skin
Boobs :7/10 32B perky nice brown nips
GFE : 8/10 lots of lovey dovey looks
Massage/HJ/BJ : didnt try cos too kancheong and go straght for FJ
FJ : 8/10 wet, tight, erotic moans, different positions
Damage : $100 (all in) + $20 (tips for gfe).
RTF : yes yes yes

bros who do not know the location can pm me...
Old 13-04-2008, 10:13 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 4301 / Power: 0
sunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond repute

Happen to see a new joint somewhere near Nee Soon camp. Has anyone try so far?Camping for the FR.
Old 14-04-2008, 04:01 PM
Samster

topcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunhuan-con View Post
Happen to see a new joint somewhere near Nee Soon camp. Has anyone try so far?Camping for the FR.
The joint name is call Spendid.It is just directly opposie Caltex petrol kiosk. Last week went there and saw one MILF there and did not try .
Old 14-04-2008, 06:37 PM
Samster

Hi to all the Bros in North,

Today, flip the newspaper and saw a new place opp Sembawang Shopping Centre. Name of the place is Kinky.(Forgot the full name, but confirmed start with K) Newly opened, next to ShaXX VallXX.

Went there around 4 plus, only got 1 MILF. Looks OK only, anyway decided to try, due to horny-ness.

Results was SUPER disappointing.
It was the worse service I had tried.

BJ for a while,say mouth tired, then She asked whether can put oil and HJ.
BORING!!!.

Asked her to lick my balls, and she say no. Haiz!!!

BJ- Super fast.
HJ- Rough and Super fast.

RTF: Not possible,unless bro who went there b4 say good.

Good luck to bro who want to try.
Old 29-04-2008, 11:04 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Chinacharm is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpiosim View Post
Hi to all the Bros in North,

Today, flip the newspaper and saw a new place opp Sembawang Shopping Centre. Name of the place is Kinky.(Forgot the full name, but confirmed start with K) Newly opened, next to ShaXX VallXX.

Went there around 4 plus, only got 1 MILF. Looks OK only, anyway decided to try, due to horny-ness.

Results was SUPER disappointing.
It was the worse service I had tried.

BJ for a while,say mouth tired, then She asked whether can put oil and HJ.
BORING!!!.

Asked her to lick my balls, and she say no. Haiz!!!

BJ- Super fast.
HJ- Rough and Super fast.

RTF: Not possible,unless bro who went there b4 say good.

Good luck to bro who want to try.
Wow went recce yesterday. Was a bit disappointed as the sembawangs joints cannot be located. Bus driver said sembawang shopping center tear down alr? Seems like the place quite ulu and cannot be located easily.
Old 27-05-2008, 05:03 PM
Samster

Smile Re: TN in Sembawang

Is confirmed!!This nice joint has been shut too.....Just now went down and recky and saw closed..Guessed every TNs in the north are laying low...
Old 27-05-2008, 05:16 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 4650 / Power: 0
Ho-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond repute

Hope that business will resume soon and makes North area more vibrant.
Old 27-05-2008, 06:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 17
lixiao17 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylixiao17 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Look carefully, there a joint with yellow sign, there are a few SYT in that joint.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1