The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-02-2013, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 13
Holo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHolo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Wink Surprises for the Significant Other

Hi everyone,

This is my first time starting such a thread and i hope everyone can forgive me and correct me should i make any errors unknowingly

i'm someone who enjoys seeing the surprised look on the other party(not in the negative way) whenever i'm able to successfully spring my surprise. Sometimes the "rewards" come soon after that, sometimes it doesn't, but the point is in feeling good after succeeding in your mission.

However, given different circumstances, sometimes you may have to plan it much earlier in advance, and for someone like me who likes to share, i'm struggling everyday to keep my mouth shut(gotta thank and love my loudmouthed friends).

And sometimes you need to rack your brain for a surprise due to your forgetfulness, or what your SO might say (you don't care about me).

I hope to be able to share my planned surprises and earlier surprises in this thread..and also for all fellow samsters to feel free share theirs too. I will also share tips and methods to increase you attractiveness level , and also increase her attraction to you.

Last edited by Holo; 04-02-2013 at 11:32 PM. Reason: typos as a newbie..
Old 04-02-2013, 03:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Surprises for the Significant Other

Support and camping
Old 04-02-2013, 03:42 PM
Samster

Holo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHolo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Her 21st Birthday..

Her name : J – I never knew her measurements except for her bra size, which is 34C, and I know she has a to die for figure (love to buy her bodycon dresses), and a nice ass which I always spot guys taking a second look at...standing not too short with her head at my neck area
J was one of our school's belle, having been developed earlier than her peers..she was always the target of the guys in school..especially the ah bengs..the quiet and shy ones like me would always observe in a corner..more on J soon

My name : D (no one is interested so no introduction here) haha!

This is one surprise that i'm quite proud of.

With very limited moolah and time (still a chao NSF back then), being resourceful makes a huge difference in what you can do. Being a blurblur NSF (weren't we all?) back then , only remembered J's birthday 1.5 weeks before the actual date
I quickly start racking my brain for a surprise, started thinking about all the stories I’ve read on SBF, JAV videos I’ve seen etc…

J was my first GF, and being a horny monster back then , we gave each other our first times few months after getting together.

Being so deeply in love and sexually deprived after spending weeks in camp, with outfield, confinement etc etc..i decided to plan a huge surprise for J.
So on my next bookout, i let it be known to J that we couldn't meet as i've been confined for failling IPPT and has to spend that weekend in that dreadful camp again...with that, i quickly rushed home to accomplish my mission.

After spending the next 48hours of my precious weekend on my computer furiously searching on google…I decided on few things.

#1 Booked the Roof Garden Suite at The Siloso Beach Resort, I still remembered that there was an on-going promotion at that time. Reason for choosing that was that there was a open garden roof with Jacuzzi against a glass panel which faces the sentosa beach. Drained my bank account to less than $200..zzz
#2 Placed an order for a Magic Wand..yes..those that you see in JAV which almost guarantees that your girl will squirt, I was quite disappointed in myself as I never managed to make my girl orgasm, although I did read that girls do not necessarily need to orgasm to feel good, and some girls may never experience one in their lives.
#3 Planned a simple itinerary for the day…quite a simple task for me.

After all these was done, I sent a short and sweet WhatsApp to ask for a day with her on that specific date…

*note
Always ask her for a date even though you can naturally assume she will agree to it as she’s your girl.
This will always remind her of your first date experiences(all the feel good feelings), and you would have already given her a great start to that date, which helps greatly to your planned surprise and also to make her current day when she receives the “invite”.

Not only would she be reminded of how much you cherish her , she will also be reminded that you do not take her for granted.

Last edited by Holo; 05-02-2013 at 09:35 AM. Reason: got name of resort wrong..
Old 04-02-2013, 10:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 12
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

Agreed with the part about asking your significant other for a date even though you know she'll agree
Old 05-02-2013, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW69 View Post
Agreed with the part about asking your significant other for a date even though you know she'll agree
Hi BMW, thanks for your support i always thought that was a sweet gesture to show to all girls you have or will be dating.
Old 05-02-2013, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post
Support and camping
thanks for your support
Old 05-02-2013, 10:09 AM
Samster

I think the typical NSF would rush out to meet their girlfriends after booking out, regardless of whatever plans they may have in store for their loved ones. In my case, I decided it would be for the better of both of us to prolong our longliness for each other. Building up the anticipation and hype for each other usually aids in bringing the night to a close with a bang.

Date : 24th May 20xx

Woke up at 6am to prepare my “assault bag”..
Some of the basic barangbarang
Magic wand
Bedpost Cuffs + blindfolds (last minute purchase along with the wand)
Nice sexy dress + 5” heels from a boutique shop from far east plaza level 3..
Speakers + mp3 player (planned to play some lovely songs to create the ambience)
Scented candles + tea candles to beautify our roof garden (also for ambience purposes)
SAF orange disposable earplugs (you’ll know why later, any guesses?)
Bottle of red wine + her favourite bean toy
12 Stalks of flowers prepared early morning from the florist at the wet market

In between the days I’ve actually been dropping subtle hints that I’ll be taking her out for some fun in the sun in sentosa…I said it in a way that she would get that the day would end after a nice dinner at one of my favourite dining places at Sentosa…

10am
Asked to borrow my dad’s car to pick up my date from Thomson area, as I reached earlier, I stood by the passenger door to wait form my date. J was dressed simple and casual, in a tight black mango racerback which shows off her curves in all the right places displaying a nice cleavage, along with a white levi’s hot pants which almost displayed her butt cheeks for the world to see…I love it when she walks, somehow her boobs will always jiggle up and down..

We all have that fantasy of some guy peeping at our partner at times don’t we?

Sadly she was wearing her usual fitflops, the black ones with bling stuff at the strap, I was hoping she would wear her heels, but then again, it would have been silly since I hinted her we’ll be doing some rides and may be walking along the beach etc.
Don’t understand what men want sometimes.

J: Miss you dear!! *kiss on my cheek

D: Miss you too baby!!

I started a furious tongue fight which lasted for a minute before I had to break free (need to stick to my plans, always early; never late)
The day went on normally, on the way to sentosa, managed to buy her favourite blueberry cheesecake from one of the famous cake cafes along east coast road.

J being an obedient girl, and with my constant reminders that she has to follow my instructions or I’d be really disappointed in myself should I be unable to spring my “surprise” for her. So with that in mind, I was able to get the cake without her knowledge.

Entered sentosa with the free passes provided by the resort (again, asked her to close her eyes until I said so). Quickly drove to the resort, parked at the open carpark which overlooks the cliffs, just in case she opens her eyes for a peep. It’s always important to take precautionary measures to ensure your plan goes the way you want.

11:18 am
I’ve requested for an earlier check in through email, got my room keys and moved all my barangbarang to the room. Yes I managed to move everything at once, and I still remembered the damn room was so far from the damn carpark.

11:34 am
Returned to the car and feeling glad that nothing has went wrong yet, pecked my dear J on her cheeks and told her to keep her eyes closed for awhile more.

11:40 am
Reached the Segway rides, J has always mentioned that she thought it was really cool to ride those things. I parked the car and told her to keep it closed for just few minutes more as I need to go confirm something, and went to grab the tickets from the counter.

After returning to the car, I asked J to open her eyes, she squinted at the surroundings due to having her eyes closed for too long, haha.

D: Hi Baby, here we are at the Segway ride! And here are the tickets, sorry I had to make you close your eyes for so long as I went to buy them from another ticketing counter as I thought the queue would be shorter there.

And I went down to confirm that the rides are indeed here so you won’t need to walk around for nothing with me.

J: Thanks dear!!!! <3 <3 <3 Thanks for everything and I love you!

D: Love you too baby, can I ask for a small request from you?

J: Hmmm?

D: Take off your bra will you? I’m afraid you’ll get sweaty and dirty your bra We still have a long day ahead…

*always try to fill in the void in her thoughts, at parts where i asked her to close her eyes, i filled them with other things after the deed was done (buying tickets, long queue, scouting the area etc). This will prevent her from expecting a surprise later on as she'd be thinking the empty voids earlier on have been filled by whatever current activity is being done.

Last edited by Holo; 05-02-2013 at 02:58 PM. Reason: noob writer with many typos..
Old 05-02-2013, 02:54 PM
Samster

J: Hmmmmmm, okay! Just for you today and don’t you dare think I really believe your reason!

D: =D

So off we went, I took the guided eco adventure package which brought us around the island, it was just us and another 2 couples + the guide, so total of 7.
Noticed the guide was constantly looking at J’s bouncing boobs, as he was really experienced with the machine, he could actually go forward in reverse gear…

Fast forward, we went on other rides, luge ride, desperados, cineblast, I think we ended at the 4d magix… nothing too exciting happened in between...just enjoyed the view of her boobs, and brushing against them accidently from time to time, teasing her when they point out due to my touch.

Notice the skip in timeframe, I left out the details on our lunch, just a quick subway lunch, and in between rides, some drinks and ice cream etc.

5:00 pm
Seated at Starbucks, ordered my favourite Java Chip, had a Venti so we could share. I took J’s hand into mine,
D: Baby, I hope you enjoyed your day along with me I want you to know I enjoyed mine with you, also planning this whole day of activities with you.

J: Thanks dear! I enjoyed my day and also all the rides you brought me on, my favourite was the luge ride! But you didn’t have to go through the trouble of planning all these for me, actually just a simple lunch or dinner would do.

D: Only for your baby, and if you asked what I enjoyed most, would be the time I spent with you.

At this point of time J looked like she was going to tear, I started talking about other things and what she did for her previous birthdays to stop her from tearing.

5:27 pm
We finished our drink and went to the carpark, this was when I told her to go to the backseat.

J: ???

D: It’s alright baby, trust me. I’ve something for you.

So with J in the backseat, I drove to the secluded corner of the carpark…i still remembered it was a Monday, so it was pretty empty..

I went to the car boot and opened it up, took out the dress along with the heels I bought her, and also unwillingly returned her bra…

D: J, We’r going for a candlelight dinner by the sea I bought this lovely dress for you cause I know you’ll make it look better along with these heels, you’ll be looking fabulous.
J: Ahhh!! Shrieks excitedly

So J started changing in the backseat, after she was done, I took a slow drive towards my destination while she made some small adjustments. Half way there,

D: Dear, can I stop over to pee first? Quite urgent…

J: Oh of course dear, why not do it at this resort infront *points ahead

J knows i'm a super clean freak/OCD thats why she chose the nearby resort instead of the bushes..

D: Oh okay..

Little did J know that this was all part of my master plan…

5:42 pm
After parking the car…

D: J, can you come with me? I actually don’t want you to wait alone in the car, sorry about this afternoon cause I wanted to surprise you with the rides and stuff.

J: Of course my dear, no worries…

D: Let’s go to the upper level ones, toilets should be cleaner, you can also do some adjustments if you need

So we walk along the rooms towards the toilet at the end of the passageway…half way there, I stopped and point up in the sky.

D: Oh wow! Take a look at that!!

J: huh?

I quickly took out the card and opened the room door, that’s when J turned around to see what just happened.

J: OMG!!!!

D: Surprise baby!!

I led her into the room…and she was stunned for awhile at the entrance..to see her bean toy seated by the window, along with a beautiful bouquet of flowers, red wine and also her favourite cheesecake.

D: I hope this is acceptable for my princess

and pulled her into my embrace…
I lightly caress her ears knowing that she is very easily aroused whenever I do that, J broke free from my embrace and started kissing me, I returned the favor and we had a tongue fight…in midst of all these, I carefully raised her dress higher to reveal her slim slender thighs, trying to find out what was hidden underneath…

Images flashed through my head as we frenched…her tied up against the bed post, legs restrained by the cuffs, with the wand against her love hole making her orgasm continuously… hearing the moans of pleasure~ music to my hears, honestly I couldn’t wait much longer to “torture” her as the finale to her birthday. But there was so still much i wanted to do..
Old 05-02-2013, 03:27 PM
Samster

Just a friendly reminder to all you men out there in relationships...Valentine's Day is barely 10days away! Now, I'm that most of you will just go and buy a bouquet of fresh roses on your way to her house that night....the richer one will send a courier to her office for a louder effect,

but if you actually think about buying a present NOW, you might...just MIGHT be able to avoid some of those pitfalls you fall into every year.

Never buy her an appliance, no mini-iPADs, no BB10 or whatever electronic shit, the only electronic thing you can consider thou is something thats battery operated and 10' inches long.

Buy her flowers, or chocolate, or jewelry, or lingerie...or a combination of those gifts. Romantic dinners, and massages, or a quick weekend getaway are also great. Tickets to a musical concert is an option if shes the classy type.

Handmade gifts are the best, if you have the skills. Even if you don't, a woman is going to be THRILLED that you took the time to actually make her something. Especially if she knows you spent a long time on it. (its fantastic as long as she THINKS you spent a long time, go figure)

Stop saying that you have a problem whenever you ask what she/he wants for vday.
Firstly, if she/he says she wants a (insert brand) bag, good for you, now you know shes materialistic and you can enjoy buying branded bags on vday/birthday/anniversaries.
Secondly, most replies you will receive is that nothing is needed, just a simple dinner or time spent with you would be great.

ITS suppose to be a SURPRISE, go out there and THINK what you can get, if not, CREATE a memory that is irreplacable, the strongest thing you two have in common is history, memories of wonderful times spent together.

Have you planned any nice surprise for your significant other?

Your other half may be busy with work or have been neglecting you for whatever reasons, here is a chance for you to cheer him/her up and to push him/her onward for the new year

Heres a list of hotels for your consideration I've gone through all of them and i'm sure the ambience for a fantastic night is there. Do note that some of them may have small rooms, which claustrophobic people like me might not enjoy.

Studio M hotel
New majestic hotel
Quincy Hotel
Naumi
Scarlett Hotel
Wanderlust
Wangz hotel
Klapsons

V'day is the biggest holiday for women. This one holiday can make or break a relationship. You may not care if you celebrate it, but a woman will, and while you don't have to spend a lot of money, you should at least make a card.

Last edited by Holo; 05-02-2013 at 03:41 PM.
Old 05-02-2013, 03:47 PM
Samster

BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

Ho Ho. Almost done folding 1000 paper roses and got a letter ready xD hope that's good enough.
Old 06-02-2013, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW69 View Post
Ho Ho. Almost done folding 1000 paper roses and got a letter ready xD hope that's good enough.
Hi BMW,

That sounds like a fantastic plan, one that i would have considered doing if not for my earlier prepared plans.

I'm sure your girl will appreciate you for your hard work and effort, your hands must be feeling tired and numb from all that folding.
Old 06-02-2013, 10:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 13
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

sure support u
Old 06-02-2013, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holo View Post
Hi BMW,

That sounds like a fantastic plan, one that i would have considered doing if not for my earlier prepared plans.

I'm sure your girl will appreciate you for your hard work and effort, your hands must be feeling tired and numb from all that folding.
Hello Holo

I can't wait to hear all about your plans later on in the story and nah just my thumb
Old 07-02-2013, 10:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 12
Skyboy1988 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSkyboy1988 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Booked a dinner at Indochine Supertree@Garden By The Bay and also 2 night at a MBS Suite with my lovely girl.. Prepared a bouquet of White Lilies and a pair of diamond ear studs from Tiffany & Co.

Sometimes a dramatic changes to life isn't really a bad thing..
Old 07-02-2013, 10:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 13
Brainstorm is one of the Best!Brainstorm is one of the Best!Brainstorm is one of the Best!Brainstorm is one of the Best!

The bloody problem with Singaporean ladies is that if you do something so sweet for them, they will be expecting something even better next year. Then you will find that whatever you do this year will be a burden for you next year. The more impressive this year's celebrations are, the bigger the burden of topping this year's celebrations next year. Instead of good surprises for the significant other. It will be bad surprises from the significant other! Haha..

So before things get astromical for you, tie her down with marriage and make her a mum asap. With kids around, reality really sets in and you don't need to keep outdoing yourself in romantic deeds. Everytime she thinks of romance, the smell from your baby's butt will be a good wake up call.

Last edited by Brainstorm; 07-02-2013 at 10:56 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1