The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-04-2019, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 396 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17782 / Power: 17
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by decadence666 View Post
Flippers, flippers everywhere.

I say the flipper scene is alive and well. Just have to know where to look. Yes, it sure is not what it used to be, but have to stop looking back and comparing, instead, just embrace it for what is now. No choice diba?

So here is my usual action on any given day. It's good to start off nice and easy, I find that Bxxxxxx's pub, along duxton road is a great place to kick off the night. Girls arent pushy, so you dont have to buy LDs. So what's so great about that, some may ask. Well, the girls do come around and are willing to talk to you, it's a great way to practice bola bola and even better, learn the art of malandi (flirting). This will help, because, once you progress to more hardcore places, if you can flirt the panties off them, you can get a lot more action for less drinks. But that's just my take, other's may disagree

So once I am primed, obviously the next place of action is Ex Mxxxx just down the road. No need to say much, just drop as much coin as is necessary to get yourself wanked off. But flirting helps, you can tell if it's effective by how long it takes for your girl to finish her drinks. Trust me, if you go all in groping and grabbing, those drinks will go real fast, becasue there's a high probability she hates the fuck out of you and wants to get as much money as she can.

The other alternative is CI, right next to B. Here, it's all about the money, you'd need to spend more to get the same action as you were to get at EM, but too each his own. Knowing the girls, if you are a regular, gets you more mileage.

At this point in the night, probably after spending hundreds, I usually head down to NT, anson road, seems extremely hard to get any sexy time. But it's a fun place, generally, some girls to landi with if they aren;t occupied

Boring ass review, I know. nothing said here that all of you don;t already know. Just sharing my thoughts, I feel that TP/DH/TS never lets me down, well mostly. I have had bad days. It's all about adapting and maximizing your dollar
Pretty good strategy though I usually start with NT and then move on to EM or CI or GP or SS.

Yup ! Have fun while it lasts..
I am on a break for now. Been down with stomach flu and really hit me bad..
Old 15-04-2019, 06:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 817 / Power: 17
decadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
Pretty good strategy though I usually start with NT and then move on to EM or CI or GP or SS.

Yeah, that would work as well. I am sure our paths have crossed.
Take care of that stomach flu bro, you need to get back in the scene. lol
Old 16-04-2019, 12:49 PM
Samster

WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by decadence666 View Post
Yeah, that would work as well. I am sure our paths have crossed.
Take care of that stomach flu bro, you need to get back in the scene. lol
Thank you, Bro.
Old 21-04-2019, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

thinking of going away from the Duxton Rd scene to the Lucky Plaza scene, any good recommendations at LP bros?
Old 21-04-2019, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
thinking of going away from the Duxton Rd scene to the Lucky Plaza scene, any good recommendations at LP bros?
Really not very mush happening at LP. Only plus there is pubs open early (noon) on weekends.^
6th floor pubs are ok for company. Those on lower floors more pricey and no point, except for 1 or 2.

Recently tried Adelphi - better than LP but Duxton still more happening.
Cheers
Old 21-04-2019, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3076 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

take care & speedy recovery bro
Old 21-04-2019, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NottyMonkey View Post
take care & speedy recovery bro
Thanks, Bro. Much better now.
Cheers
Old 22-04-2019, 02:02 PM
Samster

1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

girl i usually sit with asked me if i know a new pub called coldplay at boat quay or clarke quay, dunno she trying to bait me see if i will be unfaithful and go there then run into her spies or not
Old 22-04-2019, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
girl i usually sit with asked me if i know a new pub called coldplay at boat quay or clarke quay, dunno she trying to bait me see if i will be unfaithful and go there then run into her spies or not
Coldplay is at Orchard Road - Concorde Hotel.
Old 22-04-2019, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 12
69Dollar is a name known to all69Dollar is a name known to all69Dollar is a name known to all69Dollar is a name known to all69Dollar is a name known to all69Dollar is a name known to all

recently when to Cheers at Joo Chiat.
bottle prices not bad for happy hour....girls also not too bad looking la.
i think only got 3 or 4 girls only...if can talk to them, the LD goes down quite slow la...But i didnt try to bola bola my way for after pub closing shenanigans...
Old 23-04-2019, 04:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 11
jumbotron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How much are the ladies' drinks at Cheers btw? Thanks for the heads up.
Old 23-04-2019, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
simonsay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Its been 10 long years which i walked into 17 again........gonna skip another 10 years.
Old 25-04-2019, 11:14 AM
Samster

HI, Bros,

I was at Newton and LP two nights ago.

All very quiet. I was like the only customer in most of the pubs I entered.
As a result, many girls approaching you for drinks and asking you to break their egg!

Quite depressing especially with the quality of the girls being quite low.

Only in LP, there were two pubs that had new young girls and sitting with them is quite refreshing though the older girls keep hovering around trying to get a drink.

Need to go try some new playground... Planning to spend a night in JB this weekend or next Tuesday(May Day eve) and try out a few Pinoy pubs there..
Downside is that it is filled with girls that I probably know from Singapore.
Old 25-04-2019, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 16
oreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to behold

I went to a new joint at Rowell Rd. At least that was what I was told. The joint used to be China territory but got taken over by flippers about 1-2 months ago. VIP rooms available upstairs but I have yet to go. Maybe you guys can go check it out?
Old 25-04-2019, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Coldplay is at Orchard Road - Concorde Hotel.
I think they opened a new branch
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1