The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-10-2011, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 15
hotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant future
Thumbs up My GF Scared to go local budget Hotel; My Solution

So yeah... My Gf and I have been together for 4 years... And we love making out and bonking (of cos)..The Problem is the location..Cos My GF is Total Against going budget Hotels

We Started out making love at nearby parks those ulu ulu wanss.. its was fun..but we couldnt do much... every now and than someone will walk pass..KNN Spoil the whole mood

We Procced to have fun in my car... We tried a few Heavy Vehical Parking Lots. Its was all in the west side...(PM if u wanna know the locations).. So were doing this for a few years.. Than One Night wen She finish BJ me.. about to drive off...Kena Stop by Man in Blues(they were patrolling the carpark for drug trades)...FArk!! Panic!! So they ask me what i was doing with my GF.

Lucki I think quick I had Laptop in my Bag.. So i say Sir.. I drive long distance.. tired..We Watching movie and using Laptop...Heng ah... They ask me go off..but burn lor.. My GF now got phobia doing it in the car(say kena caught embarrassing for the family name)CB..KNN!!!

My Solution
Part 2 I will continue later at night...gtg
Old 30-10-2011, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My GF Scared to go local budget Hotel; My Solution

Used to have a FB who also did not like to go to budget hotels. She says she does not like those stares which give her a feeling as though she is like a prostitute.
Old 30-10-2011, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 13
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Ts, maybe you can try those handicap toliet?

Some of the park or haunted shopping centre do have big handicap toliet.

Of course, if she scream then it will be damn loud as there will be echo...
Old 30-10-2011, 04:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 19
imaginative is one of the Best!imaginative is one of the Best!imaginative is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturegreen View Post
Used to have a FB who also did not like to go to budget hotels. She says she does not like those stares which give her a feeling as though she is like a prostitute.
Hi bro, what's your solution?
Old 30-10-2011, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 19
JrBoy is a splendid one to beholdJrBoy is a splendid one to beholdJrBoy is a splendid one to beholdJrBoy is a splendid one to beholdJrBoy is a splendid one to beholdJrBoy is a splendid one to beholdJrBoy is a splendid one to beholdJrBoy is a splendid one to behold
Kinda having the same problem. Haha, would be good if there is a solution
Old 30-10-2011, 07:45 PM
Samster

hotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant future

Part 2. Solution..

So yeah..So I was Stuck... Could not go party in the car nor could i go get a Local budget Hotel...So I was Looking around.. And I found out this Chalet X which was only like 40bucks for a day.. (Mon to Thur). U have be a member that is.. So yeah I was back in Action...YAY!!.. So We had to reserve in advance thru the website... and pay online. So We'll Check in by 2pm and leave the next day at about 11am.Its was great.. Full Bonking.. no one disturb.. No weird Stares from ppl(unlike Budget Hotels) And She was felt comfortable.. it was Great until her sch started.. and I had to work.. We couldnt stay overnight anymore..We would check in 4pm to 5pm and leave by 10pm.. haiz...

But it still didnt feel good cos.. its was very sianzz to book online la pay la... and also travel all the way there to check in..What if we meet go dinner and i horny.. cannot last min go wat...hiaz..We had no other Choice...

So Then I recently(last weekend) convince her to try something..after reading some post We wen up north...YEsh to JB...I didnt wan to drive..(Scared kena mobbed) So we took the bus in..and walked to City Square.. She did abit of shopping and we wen out to do abit of lookout.. To My Suprise there are actually many JB Budget Hotels with walking distance.. My Gf was abit hesitance at first.. I also abit paiseh... So We Walk abit.. I saw this Sign Board saying Hotel X so we walk in.. There was an old malay lady inside.. I ask her.. "Can book room for few hours.. I wanna bath and change" (It was about 5pm quite hot)She say got.. RM53 for 3hours.. about SGD20...I Look at my gal.. She say ok lor.. WOOOT!!! HAppy as fark.. Bonking action again..the Old lady ask for both our passport.. wrote down our name.. and gave me the key..Level 4...ROOM 44.YAY!!! I was think waaa so good..Wen Up to the room.. Lock the door..On Aircon..I told my gal.. I will take shower first..She sayy ok...Than she wen to shower... On the TV Loud...Off the Light and Game ON !!!Bing Bang Bonk..

The Condition of the Room was abit Old..Budget Hotel Mah.. but still alright..Queen Size Bed.. Full Aircon.. Towels provided.. had Water heater too..Toilets were clean..They was also a Small TV.and a Nice window view..

So yeah..I found My Soulation lor.. Which me and GF agreed.. For Quicky We still did in the car.. But we Kept a proper lookout.. And for more action at either chalet X or Hotel X in JB.. Bros who wanna know location of Chalet X and Hotel X.. PM me..

I am still a newbie.. How to get some pics of GF to post next time.. Pls Upzz my Points.. And i Will Repay it Back wen I got power.

Happy Bonking!!
Old 30-10-2011, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovePotion View Post
Ts, maybe you can try those handicap toliet?

Some of the park or haunted shopping centre do have big handicap toliet.

Of course, if she scream then it will be damn loud as there will be echo...
LOLzz.. I wanted to try Handicap toilet too.. But Got of my Gf close friend.. Chinese Gal.. Ever Kena Caught with another guy.. She had to pay fine.. They Sent Letter to her house..So yeah.. handicap Toilet..Strike out lor..

But Thanks anyways.. Appreciate it
Old 30-10-2011, 09:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 14
littlejade deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylittlejade deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro if you have spare cash why not try booking a 4 or 5 star hotel. ?
Old 30-10-2011, 09:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 22
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

Chey.... I thought what solutions.
Going all the way to JB and book into their budget hotel is not convenient right? I think your GF maybe feel that it's "outside of SG" so chances of bumping into friends are less; it's NOT the stares from hotel counters that made her feel like a pros.

Ok la, still have to credit you for sharing spirit.

The transit/hourly rates by budget hotels in SG is actually quite a sizeable market; convenient, cheap, comfort, as-and-when-needed. Except for the stupid registration process (2 IDs needed) and weird stares at counter, it serves the purpose well.

With the removal of such hourly rates services by many hotel due to raids, it seems there's a void to cover this market segment. Whoever can think of a real solution can make some good, on-going serious money man!

One possible solution is to buy one of those Vans and convert the interior to becum super cozy with bed, mini fridge, music, etc. Only lack the use of a shower, but can be solved parking (and fucking) near a public toilet facility e.g. park.

Last edited by goodpartner; 30-10-2011 at 09:41 PM.
Old 30-10-2011, 09:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Thewarrior deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can give me location of chalet x
Old 31-10-2011, 01:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodpartner View Post

Ok la, still have to credit you for sharing spirit....

One possible solution is to buy one of those Vans and convert....
Thanks Bro.. After 4years with my gal.. this the only Solution lor.. its not friends thats she's worried about.. Her Relatives Property Agent.. So Every where she go..ppl Recognize her...Thats y She doest like Hotels..

A Van Coverted is great idea too.. But still if let say Police patrol come knock on ur windscreen or catch u in action how.. Problem leh..

My Next Idea is.. I Thinking of getting a Single room Hostel.. While taking my Degree.. Rent about 700plus.. If Can get... More Power Liao!!!

Pls Upzz me Senior Bro if u like my Sharing.. Thanks you very much...
Old 31-10-2011, 02:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21094 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotindboi View Post
My Next Idea is.. I Thinking of getting a Single room Hostel.. While taking my Degree.. Rent about 700plus.. If Can get... More Power Liao!!!
I was thinking of renting HDB room also
Old 31-10-2011, 02:12 AM
Samster

Tooo Many Ppl PM me sia... So i am only going to Reveal the Chalet X and JB Hotel X... To Senior Bro.. Who at least have power to Upzz my Points.. Thanks to all... And Also the more i spread the more ppl will use... Not good for me.. Sorry bros..
Old 31-10-2011, 02:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by owl888 View Post
I was thinking of renting HDB room also
HDB Rent is a Good Idea bro.. But than sometimes the Landlord if staying there too.. very Picky.. Might not allow u to bring gal.. or even come home late... Hostel in the other hand...The Whole single room is yours...And I can just say I working Night shift.. so i can go out.. and come back anytime.. Since I am Singaporean.. I am allowed to work and study...unlike Foreign students...

Upzz my Points pls... Thanks bro...
Old 31-10-2011, 02:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 22
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotindboi View Post
A Van Coverted is great idea too.. But still if let say Police patrol come knock on ur windscreen or catch u in action how.. Problem leh..

Pls Upzz me Senior Bro if u like my Sharing.. Thanks you very much...
Why would police come knocking on the van if u park property? Can park in any proper carpark and rock the van even if crowds walk pass outside (more exciting), u're inside, cover all windows, engine on with aircon - sound will muffled most moaning.

I rather pay $700/mth as car loan for a 2nd-hand van which is mobile than a hostel. Hostel room & fixed location will still invite "stares" over time; which is the main concern for your GF.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1