The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 15-04-2015, 07:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
brg07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: decent massage with plenty of teasing (free!)

Any bro can share contact? 👍
Old 28-04-2015, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
jihon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, care to share ctc?
Old 28-04-2015, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Effyourass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share contact please?
Old 29-04-2015, 08:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
CCOng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, contact please....thanks
Old 30-04-2015, 12:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
hungry81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Contacts pls
Old 01-05-2015, 08:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 11
yuanyuan888 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryuanyuan888 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryuanyuan888 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro can trade. I have few too. Pm me
Old 02-05-2015, 05:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 14
adiumboi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyadiumboi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro pls pm contact thx!
Old 02-05-2015, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
supernice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Care to share
Old 02-05-2015, 01:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 11
alehandro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, care 2 share ur ctcs. Thanks. Seems like your inbox is full...
Old 03-08-2015, 11:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 10
fire2014 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfire2014 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfire2014 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfire2014 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

been away for a long time settling some issues.

have tried some more locations for massage and special and I must say I am disappointed by the standard. some advice here for those who are keen to try spa mp at macpherson. don't waste your money. lousy massage and cheating place. went to 1 that is on the side of chicken rice. 2 shops side by side. service sucks. ask for 150 for fj special on top of 40 for hour which I reject. wth. 150 for a mid 30's lady is not worth my try. after I reject, immediately change face say no normal massage. left and went to a second one opposite road near petrol kiosk. had a Cambodian who knows how to massage. had a decent 15 min. then ask gq. I negotiate to 120 plus 50 after ml persuade me that she will do slowly and give me best service that I won't regret. (everywhere is the same) but result all disappointing. keep pressuring me when I want to take my time and enjoy. usually I hope to have a nice session as I usually will be able to last for 1hr. I thought at least 30 mins would be not too bad but this one after 5mins already asking if I'm done. spoil mood. some more i pay for 1 hr. which is 45bucks yet after 30 mins, she ask me to wash and go. dont intend to massage to 1hr. nvr again will i go. the shop initial is DFH if you can guess correctly. avoid.

after my favourite at the teasing massage left, i went back and tried the newer ones, the ml was willing to let me touch and diy which I was surprise that I still managed to. usually not easy when diy overall not too bad but can't beat my free hj that my favourite was able to offer me.

even the auntie also left the place she worked at but I got the contact so continue to go her shop. new place at a corner of a new mall nearby the previous building. still prefer to go to her. I only give a small token sum of 15 bucks on top of 45 bucks for 1 hour. and I get to enjoy almost 1 hr of pure groin massage plus release. she knows me very well and will wait for me even till late and chit chat just like an elder sis advising her middle age bro while massage. telling me about her husband. I think she won't be tempted to cheat on him but I guess she enjoys the special that I offer her. haha. I prefer to go late so that she is the only one around. then I can even remove her bra (clothes on) and squeeze and look her small A as I am cumming. figure wise nothing to shout about. but her skills on my little brother is amazing. making me high and hard almost the whole of 1 hr. her strokes were delicate and sensual. the latest session ended with her giving in to my kisses on her back and body and surrender her twin peak to my mouth as I suck and lick causing her to behave like she lost her mind. (think first time I managed to suck on both) and with her bra totally removed. she always comment that its tiring to massage for me as she needs to struggle with my advances. But guess seeing an auntie in her early 40s behaving shy and blushing is also kind of interesting. of course can't compare to xmm in terms of look. but the sensation on my little Bro is surely comparable everytime I cum. haha. especially cheap deal. but she claims it's exclusive to me only. not sure really the case. but seems to be. where to find in town? those 170 bucks I paid for 30-45mins of enjoyment can easily give me 3 times of visit and 6 time more time of enjoyment with this auntie masseur. spend my money wisely. so I guess I will stick with auntie. tired of all those fake promises of good services
Old 03-08-2015, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 10
fire2014 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfire2014 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfire2014 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfire2014 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

once again please don't have too high expectation in looks. can i plead that bros here don't sabo and share what I share here. if you can't get the same treatment, don't spoil others playground. i will be more than happy if you can get what is a good deal. thanks a lot. cheers
Old 03-08-2015, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 9
venusteo89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire2014 View Post
been away for a long time settling some issues.

have tried some more locations for massage and special and I must say I am disappointed by the standard. some advice here for those who are keen to try spa mp at macpherson. don't waste your money. lousy massage and cheating place. went to 1 that is on the side of chicken rice. 2 shops side by side. service sucks. ask for 150 for fj special on top of 40 for hour which I reject. wth. 150 for a mid 30's lady is not worth my try. after I reject, immediately change face say no normal massage. left and went to a second one opposite road near petrol kiosk. had a Cambodian who knows how to massage. had a decent 15 min. then ask gq. I negotiate to 120 plus 50 after ml persuade me that she will do slowly and give me best service that I won't regret. (everywhere is the same) but result all disappointing. keep pressuring me when I want to take my time and enjoy. usually I hope to have a nice session as I usually will be able to last for 1hr. I thought at least 30 mins would be not too bad but this one after 5mins already asking if I'm done. spoil mood. some more i pay for 1 hr. which is 45bucks yet after 30 mins, she ask me to wash and go. dont intend to massage to 1hr. nvr again will i go. the shop initial is DFH if you can guess correctly. avoid.

after my favourite at the teasing massage left, i went back and tried the newer ones, the ml was willing to let me touch and diy which I was surprise that I still managed to. usually not easy when diy overall not too bad but can't beat my free hj that my favourite was able to offer me.

even the auntie also left the place she worked at but I got the contact so continue to go her shop. new place at a corner of a new mall nearby the previous building. still prefer to go to her. I only give a small token sum of 15 bucks on top of 45 bucks for 1 hour. and I get to enjoy almost 1 hr of pure groin massage plus release. she knows me very well and will wait for me even till late and chit chat just like an elder sis advising her middle age bro while massage. telling me about her husband. I think she won't be tempted to cheat on him but I guess she enjoys the special that I offer her. haha. I prefer to go late so that she is the only one around. then I can even remove her bra (clothes on) and squeeze and look her small A as I am cumming. figure wise nothing to shout about. but her skills on my little brother is amazing. making me high and hard almost the whole of 1 hr. her strokes were delicate and sensual. the latest session ended with her giving in to my kisses on her back and body and surrender her twin peak to my mouth as I suck and lick causing her to behave like she lost her mind. (think first time I managed to suck on both) and with her bra totally removed. she always comment that its tiring to massage for me as she needs to struggle with my advances. But guess seeing an auntie in her early 40s behaving shy and blushing is also kind of interesting. of course can't compare to xmm in terms of look. but the sensation on my little Bro is surely comparable everytime I cum. haha. especially cheap deal. but she claims it's exclusive to me only. not sure really the case. but seems to be. where to find in town? those 170 bucks I paid for 30-45mins of enjoyment can easily give me 3 times of visit and 6 time more time of enjoyment with this auntie masseur. spend my money wisely. so I guess I will stick with auntie. tired of all those fake promises of good services
hey bro, I read your post the first time oredi. No need to repost
Old 05-08-2015, 01:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 15
swap is a Helpful and Caring Samsterswap is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Went back to place B. Just walk in. A lady was sitting outside and she massaged for me.

Good hard massage on the back. Her strength was quite good and kept checking if too hard or need more strength.

Took 1.5 hours. After some time some other ladies came in and asked if want more hands. I didnt want. Did try before many hands at this place but i felt that more didnt mean better, especially if they start having chit chat session among themselves.

Just had the one lady massage anf it was good enough. Had a good chat too. I thibk that helps. Last half got teasing. Really good.

Seems like place B is still okay. Also depends on who you get.
Old 05-08-2015, 06:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 11
meisaloverboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymeisaloverboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

went last week to try a new girl ***g. first time try her and massage started off ok, but not upto my expectation. said 90 min needed and after 35 mins, teasing of ass crack, balls started good solid grabbing of balls, butt crack teasing and inner thighs!

turned back and this is what i liked..she started to tease my nipples and with occasional oil pouring..wow..and with one hand started to grab my dick and pumped it.. another 30 min extended

it was almost an hour of nipple+dick+balls massage/teasing

paid $100 and left happy, except that cannot release

her looks are not good..body is ok, fair smooth skin and do dirty talk
Old 05-08-2015, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Happykid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro swap, can share place B , thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread