The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 27-08-2011, 04:29 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ezibank deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info Thread

Going to batam on Monday. I m new.
Anyone can let me follow you..

any big bro can guide for below

-which indo telco mobile sim card support on broadband or data
To support my iPhone n iPad all time
I need to be online in batam on work

Is better with unlimited data by day

-any few refer link or guide for me, so I can DIY to few my gal,
Or okt contact.

Afraid kena chop chop kau kau n died

Hoping - makan,shopping,masa,disco,gal to eat me,relax

Pls pm me or email me [email protected]

All help is appreciate

-

Thank
Old 27-08-2011, 04:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ezibank deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This post may repeat, other post is fail.

======

Or okt contact.

All help is appreciate

-

Thank

Sent from my iPad
Old 27-08-2011, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

You very kan cheong go Batam you must post THREE times
Old 27-08-2011, 06:37 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezibank View Post

Or okt contact.

All help is appreciate

-

Thank

Monday need to bring more money. As it is the eve of Hari Raya it is oso the last chance for the polisi, immigrasi and almost everybody in batam to "collect donation" from you.

So make sure you behave and dun give chance for them to catch you.
Old 28-08-2011, 12:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Fujitsubo is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentsggirls View Post
Seeking for batam regular here, I would like make a trip with my friend to batam this weekend and both of us are first time there.

1) purchase ticket at habourfront or do I need to book in advance ?
2) Which hotel is resonable and clean ?

Thanks in advance and greatly appreciate.
I prefer to book online in advance and i prefer novotel and planet holiday.
Old 28-08-2011, 09:55 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 17
brian33 is one of the Best!brian33 is one of the Best!brian33 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
All are Welcum
I am interested in going on 3rd Sep.
Any plan to go together?
Old 29-08-2011, 04:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 20
Joan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJoan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Pacific is de best...big n comfort lol

Nagoya Hill is packed wif human & cars.

Last edited by Joan; 29-08-2011 at 04:53 AM.
Old 29-08-2011, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
hendri2 is Cool - loads of Potential

haha....you are comparing duck rice to ayam....we are waiting for your FR of the year....male masseur.....not the blind one lah....
Old 29-08-2011, 11:34 AM
Samster

S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian33 View Post
I am interested in going on 3rd Sep.
Any plan to go together?
Thanks for the invite but it's too soon. Likely late September or early Oktober

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joan View Post
Pacific is de best...big n comfort lol

Nagoya Hill is packed wif human & cars.
It's Lebaran tomorrow
Old 29-08-2011, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 14
ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

Hari Raya's eve

ndnd mengucapkan wishing all Muslim and Indo bros,

Mohon Maaf Lahir dan Batin

Minal Aidzin Wal Faidzin

Selamat Hari Raya Idul Fitri 1432H
Old 29-08-2011, 09:16 PM
Samster

ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

Indonesia Hari Raya change to 31st Aug 2011 (wednesday)
Old 29-08-2011, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndnd View Post
Indonesia Hari Raya change to 31st Aug 2011 (wednesday)
JAKARTA, KOMPAS.com - The government finally decided to start a Shawwal 1432 Hijri falls on August 31, 2011. Thus, the celebration of Idul Fitri or Lebaran nationally set on that date.

This decision was obtained through a confirmation hearing which was chaired by the Minister of Religious Affairs Ali Suryadharma in ministerial offices, Monday (08/29/2011), after listening to various inputs. "The court decided isbat 1 Shawwal 1432 Hijri fell on Wednesday, August 31, 2011," he said.

This decision was taken based on four major lines of sight confirmation hearing participants, especially the point that the majority of suggestion in the trial of which he called attention to reports from various points ru'yah, while agreeing that the MUI fatwa 1 Syawal falls on 31 August.

Before the confirmation hearings began, the ministry and Muslim religious leaders to listen to the exposure of the position the new moon or the moon in the evening in different areas by the Member of the Ministry of Religious Affairs Hisab Rukyat of Cecelia Nurwendaya Planetarium. In his presentation, Cecelia said of the 22 moon positioning systems, the majority saw the new moon position has not reached 2 degrees as a condition for the start of the new moon. Therefore, the feast of Eid al-Fitr is expected to fall on 31 August.

When the trial began, Suryadharma invite the Director of the Islamic Religious Affairs and the Ministry of Religious Affairs Islamic Guidance Ahmad Jauhari ru'yah to submit the report of the various areas of the archipelago. Ahmad said the reports from 30 locations, ranging from West Sumatra to eastern Indonesia says has not seen the new moon or the moon as an early sign of a new moon. Thus, 1 Shawwal 1432 Hijri and also the date of the celebration of Eid al-Fitr is the official national day falls on Wednesday (08/31/2011).
Old 29-08-2011, 10:32 PM
Samster

JAKARTA, KOMPAS.com The government finally decided to start a Shawwal 1432 Hijri falls on August 31, 2011. Thus, the celebration of Idul Fitri or Lebaran nationally set on that date.
This result is obtained through the Council of sanctions which is leaded by the Minister of Religious ministry Suryadharma Ali in the office on Monday (8/29/2011), after listening to a variety of input. "The Council sanctions Shawwal 1432 Hijri decided a fall on Wednesday August 31, 2011," recalls.

This decision was taken based on the outline of the four participants view Council sanctions, especially the point that the majority of the suggestions in the conference he called specific attention to reports from various points ru'yah, while agreeing that the MUI fatwa 1 Syawal falls on 31 August.

Before the conference starts sanctions, ministries and the Islamic religious leaders listen to the expression of the hilal, or moon position on the afternoon in various districts by the members of the Ministry of Religious Bodies Rukyat Mathematics from the Planetarium Cecep Nurwendaya RI. During his presentation, Cecep said the positioning system 22 hilal, hilal majority see the position has not reached 2 degrees as a condition of it start the new month. Therefore, Eid is expected to fall on 31 August.

When the conference started, Suryadharma mempersilahkan Managing Director of Syariah Islam and the Construction of Religious Ministry to deliver a report Ahmad Jauhari ru'yah results from various regions of the archipelago. Ahmad said reports from 30 locations, from West to East Indonesia Sumatra have not seen mentioned hilal or months as the early signs of the new moon. Thus, 1 Shawwal 1432 Hijri and the date of the Idul Fitri celebration of a national official to fall on Wednesday (08/31/2011).

But so too, David says there are about two reports claiming to have done ru'yah and see hilal or months, namely from Jepara, Central Java and Cakung, East Jakarta. This means that Love can be celebrated tomorrow, Tuesday (08/30/2011).

The present religious figures is allowed to give input. The Muhammadiyah ask ru'yah in Jepara and Cakung come to be considered. Meanwhile, others felt that ru'yah can not be trusted.

Sanctions conference is an annual ritual that made the Ministry to set the Idul Fitri celebration on monitoring hilal or moon position on the afternoon in various districts. Apart from various ormas Muslim leaders and representatives from DPR RI, sanctions conference this year was attended by Ambassadors of friendly countries, including from Yemen, Brunei Darussalam, Palestine, Lebanon, Malaysia, Kuwait, and Egypt.
Old 29-08-2011, 10:36 PM
Samster

yup found that on google also, quite surprise when my OC inform me, but indo tomorrow still holiday also..
Thought of going batam tomorrow, maybe change wednesday...
Old 30-08-2011, 06:03 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
xeann is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I'll be gg to batam on 3rd sept(this Sunday) will all the joints and makan places resume operation after hari raya?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread