The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-10-2017, 05:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Echidna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
When fucking raw & about to cum in pussy, would u tell the gal or dont tell?

If u are doing raw sex and about to cum in pussy, would u tell the gal you are gg to cum or wont tell her?
Old 14-10-2017, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
marsguy is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: When fucking raw & about to cum in pussy, would u tell the gal or dont tell?

Depends...although some gal do like it HOT inside!
Always so satisfying to spray all my seeds inside her
Old 14-10-2017, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all
Re: When fucking raw & about to cum in pussy, would u tell the gal or dont tell?

I will always tell when im about to cum. Even if the gal doesnt understand english i will still inform. Its almost like a habit for me now
Old 14-10-2017, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Most girls like it hot there and many want to feel it while they have their big O together.

Ask your OC to use a patch, instead of you using a helmet. That way, no surprises.
Old 15-10-2017, 04:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

I told her I was about to ejaculate. What she did was she used her legs to clamp my lower body part not to let me pull out my penis. She said, "you better cum inside, or you will never got chance to fuck me again."

This happened in V-Hotel Thomson in Balestier Road. Damn, what a sweet memory.
Old 15-10-2017, 04:11 AM
Samster

conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post
I will always tell when im about to cum. Even if the gal doesnt understand english i will still inform. Its almost like a habit for me now
What is the sign language to tell "I am cumming"?
Old 15-10-2017, 04:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 21
sta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to behold

with my FB no need to inform she want me to spray inside
Old 15-10-2017, 05:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1736 / Power: 17
TKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant future

Since both want raw, let it war why warn?
Old 15-10-2017, 06:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
QQBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKee View Post
Since both want raw, let it war why warn?
I will tell her before i cum, sometimes she wants me to give her a facial, depending on her mood

寧教我負天下人,休教天下人負我
Ever since I reached puberty, my taste for women has not changed.. Their average age is always 20.
Old 15-10-2017, 09:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
aulover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Habit for me to tell all the time... in case wanna CIM... or on boobs... usually if safe period.. will fire in the hole... let them feel the warmth...
Old 15-10-2017, 12:43 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 7
Curiouscoupl3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCuriouscoupl3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I think better tell. For me it is no warning but more of when to clamp down
Old 15-10-2017, 05:14 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12437 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

I enjoy the RAW feeling...
Some girls have asked me to pull out to cum..... after a lot of sweettalking to get them to agree in the first place..
I'll often agree to it initially..
But in the heat of the moment, I often pump my seed inside them....
The look of shock, as they feel my cock getting engorged, knowing that they will be bred unwillingly...
Then the spurts of warm sperm filling up their insides...

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 15-10-2017 at 05:50 PM.
Old 15-10-2017, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Some girls have asked me to pull out to cum..... after a lot of sweettalking to get them to agree in the first place..
What kinda of sweet-talk would make a woman agrees on cream-pie?

"I love you... so you gotta let me cum inside your pussy?"
"You look gorgeous tonight... can I cream-pie you?"

How things work?
Old 15-10-2017, 07:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2072 / Power: 7
milffellamom has a reputation beyond reputemilffellamom has a reputation beyond reputemilffellamom has a reputation beyond reputemilffellamom has a reputation beyond reputemilffellamom has a reputation beyond reputemilffellamom has a reputation beyond reputemilffellamom has a reputation beyond reputemilffellamom has a reputation beyond reputemilffellamom has a reputation beyond reputemilffellamom has a reputation beyond reputemilffellamom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sta1100 View Post
with my FB no need to inform she want me to spray inside
r u really lucky, treat her well
Old 15-10-2017, 08:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1966 / Power: 18
NewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echidna View Post
If u are doing raw sex and about to cum in pussy, would u tell the gal you are gg to cum or wont tell her?
Do you want to become a father ? Pokermon .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1