The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-03-2019, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 15
guess21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyguess21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Inside my heart

The next morning, I saw him lying beside me. We smiled to each other and hugged each other. We flew back to Singapore together. At the airport, I felt sad that I had to back to reality as a wife and mum. He sent me back to my house and left. I gave him a good bye kiss on our way back to my home and held his hand tight.

After the trip, time to time I would think of Jacob. However in front of my family, I had to act as same as the past. I was also concerned that I might get pregnant. Lucky I was type not easy got pregnant. However I started to consume birth control pill weeks before I met Jacob, in case it happen again.
Old 05-03-2019, 01:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
AMDfries deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice thread!
Old 05-03-2019, 02:15 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
yotei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

cool story
Old 06-03-2019, 06:49 PM
Samster

guess21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyguess21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Jacob and I started to have common communication way that we would know when to contact each other. We would try to arrange same business trip together and spend time together. I always look forward to the business trip if he was coming as well.

Hence we had been always plan to meet each other in overseas. He would get some cosplay costumes, sexy ligament or sex toys to spice up our sex life. I was getting very attached to him and willing to try with him if he requested. Soon I felt that I had no longer want to have sex with Daniel while always looking forwards to Jacob. My heart started to turn towards him and at times I did consider should I followed Jacob instead. However considered of my daughter, I had throw this idea apart. Hence times to times, we continued our affair in overseas and he did introduce some of his local business friends to me.
Old 07-03-2019, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 12
jsingh85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjsingh85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Waiting for more.... Ts sis
Old 07-03-2019, 08:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
wuhai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, support!!
Old 07-03-2019, 09:42 PM
Samster

During one business trip, as usual I was looking forward to meet Jacob. He dated me to drink with his friends. Getting to know about his friends in past few meetings, I felt it was ok to accompany him to meet his friends except William. I had met William a few times and I did not have a good impression of him. He was rich local businessman and always had beautiful ladies around him. At one occurrence, he did touchy to me. He went to touch my thigh and ass. I was angry and complain to Jacob. He told me he was one of his biggest business partner and asked me forget about it and move on. Thinking of Jacob's business, I had moved on and tried to avoid him.
Old 08-03-2019, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
jessel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update sis, thanks
Old 08-03-2019, 01:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
petmichpeter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantastic, continue please
Old 08-03-2019, 01:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
Lankywon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wonderful thread. Way to go
Old 08-03-2019, 06:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates to this nice story TS.
Old 12-03-2019, 12:14 AM
Samster

Jacob told me that William will joining as he had another business dinner to attend. Hence I followed Jacob and met his friends. We went to a local pub which Jacob always met his local friends. His local friends did bring some girls along and drink with them. I tried to stick to Jacob and sociable to his friends. That night I tried to drink just abit and having casual chat with his friends. After a few hours of light drinking, I went to ladies. On my way back from the restroom, I saw William at our table. I tried to smile but in my heart thinking what the hell is he here. I tried to sit away from him and asked Jacob why is he here. He whispered to me that William called one of the other friends after his dinner and he came over and meet them. Since it was unavoidable, I whispered to Jacob let's go back early. After awhile, Jacob mention I was not feeling well and need to go back early. Of course his friends were unhappy and requested us to drink up before leaving. I had to drink up the glass of mine and Jacob had to drink three glasses directly. After I had drinked my glass, I was looking at Jacob to complete his another two glasses. While looking at Jacob, I started to feel my vision was abit blur. I was thinking was it the alochol was too strong. Slowly I was blackout.
Old 12-03-2019, 01:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
smellie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story sis, pls continue
Old 12-03-2019, 02:15 AM
Samster