The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 13-05-2017, 09:34 AM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
Are you referring to Mistress Aanja ? I can't think of anyone else ...

Mistress Anja have quitted the scene if i am not wrong. She does not seems to reply nowadays.

Is she turning to a full time mother now?
Old 13-05-2017, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 11
onsenmaster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyonsenmaster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychogeorge View Post
I concur. Club Absolute is your best bet in Nagoya. Mistress Hibiki would be able to make some recommendations. If you're looking for someone in Absolute that speaks english, I would recommend Mistress Risa. She is very good, but that also makes her the most popular Domme in Absolute
Risa is good and pretty. Sessioned with her late last year. The lack of English is usually not a problem because these ladies have so much experience with their usual clientele that they will probably read you by instinct, as long as u state beforehand what are your limits

If you don't speak Japanese, the bigger problem is the love hotel booking cos some of them charge an initial deposit and some don't. U might have trouble deciphering what they are trying to say, the session itself is usually no problem language-wise.
Old 13-05-2017, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 11
onsenmaster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyonsenmaster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

I am one of those that is happy with 'simple' session. One thing we all agree is that the tribute is on the high side of the scale.

Given the current scenario locally, how much you guys think is the fair price?
Bro, for a simple session just go to an-Er. Don't bother paying upwards of 300 bucks. Personally, for a simple routine session, i don't pay above 150

For a more complicated session requiring a specific outfit or scenario or play, I really cannot recommend anyone locally. It used to be Aanya and my take is that Xenia is also worth a try (can't go wrong with bro schrodinger's recommendation).

I tried Jamie recently and I think she is slightly cheaper compared to the "market rate". A decent session overall

I am not sure what is the fair price to pay, I benchmark the rates against those from overseas vs the satisfaction level.
Old 15-05-2017, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
April deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belt View Post
whats wrong with the number, Sabo case ?
Sorry not saBo just asking anyone tried her before
Old 15-05-2017, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 14
raygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Seems to be quite quiet recently and no much sharing of FR around . Had a unplanned session with mistress airah again this afternoon. She watsapp me and start teasing me verbally and I got seduced . Lol
Today session a bit special as I at first intend to service her and ziva but due to budget, I just stick to one.

Finished my work in the morning and head towards her hotel. She told me her friend will pass me the room access card. Quite nervous as first time meeting her friend besides her and quite awkward . Asked to wait at the escalator . Few mins later a tall lady walk towards me and ask if I am waiting for her key. We quickly exchange our greetings and she hurry off as quite awkward to meet someone outside who's knows what's going behind the scene.

Man she was pretty and sweet looking . Tall with long legs . Later I was told she is mistress ziva.
Arrived at Ms airah room and we catch up a bit as I haven't see her for few weeks. Told her today session will concentrate on my anal pussy and nipple . No touching or cumming from the penis. She is cool with that. But she keep verbally seducing me with her words and very soon I found myself naked kneeling on the bed for her to check if I am clean.
Uses her tools on me anally and I was penetrated with her toys one by one. She switch on the fucking machine. Yes! Fucking toy. Not many mistress has it. Tied it to my legs and I find no escape from the assault of the machine going in and out of me. While the machine is assaulting me anally, she focus her attacks on my nipple and abuse it. It hurt so much I asked for some pprs which she has and ya, pprs really turn the pain to pleasure . I am in sub space letting the machine pounding on me and nipples attacked by her vicious fingers and there nothing I can do abt it except moaning away in extasy .
I was being called a anal slut and she keep abusing me both physically and verbally. One thing about mistress airah, the way she talk in the session and the explicit details of what shes doing to you makes the session very erotic. I was moaning away saying yes mistress, yes fuck me with your machine I am your anal slut ,you can do whatever you want with me, may ass is open for you. Heck , what was I talking lol. I also feel very embarrassing talking abt this but it seems so nature when you are engage with her in this conversation doing forbidden things behind closed doors.

She sense I am already opening up and start the insert her finger and then proceed with more till I can feel the fist is like coming alive and trying to make its way in me. I call that the hand snake lol. As her fist snake try to invade into me , I had to take pprs to help opening and relax the anal muscle. And pops...it finally slide in and closed on her whist , that's when I froze and her hand will come alive and slow clawl it's way into the deep . I am helpless and she just let her hand move freely inside me extracting suddens jerks and moans from me. She keep doing that for about 15-20 mins going deeper and faster. And finally , I can't take it and cum anally. Yes no cum from my dick just the anal orgasm. She keep doing it and at the end of the third one she sense that I am really spent and she pull out her whole hand and I was squirting. Yes, can hear the sqooze sqooze sound as my orgasm clamps on her exiting hand. Later found out it some transparent slimy discharge from my orgasm. I lay there thinking it's over but wait, I feel she insert something long and big in me and start the machine. Shit! She has no intention to stop yet. The machine goes faster and deeper till I had another 2 more orgasm. It's difficult to describe but when you had the first anal orgasm, they just follow . Till I really spent and crushed face down onto the bed and motionless then she start to stop what she is doing. At the same time laughing at me that she really work me out and drain all the energies from me.

Wash up and find keep wanting to go to the loo but nothing come out but transparent discharge.

Guys pai seh if you find my report too gross lol. As too much details. But ya it's another beautiful and intense session with her. Something about the anal orgasm, I don't know if I am the only one who experience this ? But it seems to be quite easy if you are on pprs. But without it it is quite difficult to experience even one.
Can I have your thoughts on this? Am I the only weird one who experience this?

P.s : anal orgasm is not that you shoot out sperm and cum while being analed but co tractions that is equivalent to cumming if not more intense . It seems to happened when she goes really deep that the pressure will built up from there and exploded when your body tells you it cannot take it any longer.
Old 15-05-2017, 05:19 PM
Samster

Another thing, mistress ziva keep coming into my mind after I met her at the escalator. When our eyes met , it's so kinky and embarrass at the same time
Old 15-05-2017, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by raygoat View Post
Another thing, mistress ziva keep coming into my mind after I met her at the escalator. When our eyes met , it's so kinky and embarrass at the same time
She's getting better and seems to have become a Pro now .....
Old 16-05-2017, 05:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
April deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Fake .... reverse image search shows she's FHM model, Kim Domingo.
Thank you!
Old 16-05-2017, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
She's getting better and seems to have become a Pro now .....
Ya bro, heard she team up with mistress airah. Have you serve her before? What's is her speciality?
Old 16-05-2017, 07:46 PM
Samster

silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onsenmaster View Post
Bro, for a simple session just go to an-Er. Don't bother paying upwards of 300 bucks. Personally, for a simple routine session, i don't pay above 150

For a more complicated session requiring a specific outfit or scenario or play, I really cannot recommend anyone locally. It used to be Aanya and my take is that Xenia is also worth a try (can't go wrong with bro schrodinger's recommendation).

I tried Jamie recently and I think she is slightly cheaper compared to the "market rate". A decent session overall

I am not sure what is the fair price to pay, I benchmark the rates against those from overseas vs the satisfaction level.

I agree about sessioning with An'Er, I have sessioned with her multiple times. And recently, have tried with a new fetish friendly ML, Xinxin ... good potential and only 100/hr.
Old 16-05-2017, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ya bro, heard she team up with mistress airah. Have you serve her before? What's is her speciality?
She's new in the trade but improving fast .... saw from her updates here and there, she's catching on humiliation, worship, trampling, face sitting etc. I would say not so complicated kind of session activities.

She's very engaging in the communication, so, just tell her upfront ...

I like sessioning with her ..... and don't mind imparting my knowledge about my fetishes to her ..
Old 17-05-2017, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
JoDo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I agree about sessioning with An'Er, I have sessioned with her multiple times. And recently, have tried with a new fetish friendly ML, Xinxin ... good potential and only 100/hr.
Mmmh...what fetish is that? Care to share details?
Old 17-05-2017, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
She's new in the trade but improving fast .... saw from her updates here and there, she's catching on humiliation, worship, trampling, face sitting etc. I would say not so complicated kind of session activities.

She's very engaging in the communication, so, just tell her upfront ...

I like sessioning with her ..... and don't mind imparting my knowledge about my fetishes to her ..
Thanks bro for the info, can't up your points as the system says must up others before up you again lol . But I send a message to mistress airah saying that if mistress ziva wish to progress to a more advance stage then I would very much like to be her Guinea pig 😁.
Old 17-05-2017, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
notanexpert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Seems to be quite quiet recently and no much sharing of FR around . Had a unplanned session with mistress airah again this afternoon. She watsapp me and start teasing me verbally and I got seduced . Lol
Today session a bit special as I at first intend to service her and ziva but due to budget, I just stick to one.

Finished my work in the morning and head towards her hotel. She told me her friend will pass me the room access card. Quite nervous as first time meeting her friend besides her and quite awkward . Asked to wait at the escalator . Few mins later a tall lady walk towards me and ask if I am waiting for her key. We quickly exchange our greetings and she hurry off as quite awkward to meet someone outside who's knows what's going behind the scene.

Man she was pretty and sweet looking . Tall with long legs . Later I was told she is mistress ziva.
Arrived at Ms airah room and we catch up a bit as I haven't see her for few weeks. Told her today session will concentrate on my anal pussy and nipple . No touching or cumming from the penis. She is cool with that. But she keep verbally seducing me with her words and very soon I found myself naked kneeling on the bed for her to check if I am clean.
Uses her tools on me anally and I was penetrated with her toys one by one. She switch on the fucking machine. Yes! Fucking toy. Not many mistress has it. Tied it to my legs and I find no escape from the assault of the machine going in and out of me. While the machine is assaulting me anally, she focus her attacks on my nipple and abuse it. It hurt so much I asked for some pprs which she has and ya, pprs really turn the pain to pleasure . I am in sub space letting the machine pounding on me and nipples attacked by her vicious fingers and there nothing I can do abt it except moaning away in extasy .
I was being called a anal slut and she keep abusing me both physically and verbally. One thing about mistress airah, the way she talk in the session and the explicit details of what shes doing to you makes the session very erotic. I was moaning away saying yes mistress, yes fuck me with your machine I am your anal slut ,you can do whatever you want with me, may ass is open for you. Heck , what was I talking lol. I also feel very embarrassing talking abt this but it seems so nature when you are engage with her in this conversation doing forbidden things behind closed doors.

She sense I am already opening up and start the insert her finger and then proceed with more till I can feel the fist is like coming alive and trying to make its way in me. I call that the hand snake lol. As her fist snake try to invade into me , I had to take pprs to help opening and relax the anal muscle. And pops...it finally slide in and closed on her whist , that's when I froze and her hand will come alive and slow clawl it's way into the deep . I am helpless and she just let her hand move freely inside me extracting suddens jerks and moans from me. She keep doing that for about 15-20 mins going deeper and faster. And finally , I can't take it and cum anally. Yes no cum from my dick just the anal orgasm. She keep doing it and at the end of the third one she sense that I am really spent and she pull out her whole hand and I was squirting. Yes, can hear the sqooze sqooze sound as my orgasm clamps on her exiting hand. Later found out it some transparent slimy discharge from my orgasm. I lay there thinking it's over but wait, I feel she insert something long and big in me and start the machine. Shit! She has no intention to stop yet. The machine goes faster and deeper till I had another 2 more orgasm. It's difficult to describe but when you had the first anal orgasm, they just follow . Till I really spent and crushed face down onto the bed and motionless then she start to stop what she is doing. At the same time laughing at me that she really work me out and drain all the energies from me.

Wash up and find keep wanting to go to the loo but nothing come out but transparent discharge.

Guys pai seh if you find my report too gross lol. As too much details. But ya it's another beautiful and intense session with her. Something about the anal orgasm, I don't know if I am the only one who experience this ? But it seems to be quite easy if you are on pprs. But without it it is quite difficult to experience even one.
Can I have your thoughts on this? Am I the only weird one who experience this?

P.s : anal orgasm is not that you shoot out sperm and cum while being analed but co tractions that is equivalent to cumming if not more intense . It seems to happened when she goes really deep that the pressure will built up from there and exploded when your body tells you it cannot take it any longer.
Thanks for the FR bro. Is she towards the sensual side (for example willing to do teasing instead of pain, does skin-to-skin contact)?
Old 17-05-2017, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks bro for the info, can't up your points as the system says must up others before up you again lol . But I send a message to mistress airah saying that if mistress ziva wish to progress to a more advance stage then I would very much like to be her Guinea pig 😁.
Thanks for the gesture, it means that you have upped me before....
It is a smart move that Mistress Ziva team up with a more experience Domme, she will surely gained more knowledge on session handling from a more seasoned Domme. I think they are just teaming up, as with her other friends like Amanda and Ivy. They even do triple Domme if your pocket is deep.

I don't think Mistress Ziva will offer discounted session (although I wished), just to " progress to a more advance stage " ..anyway, good luck trying ... haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1