The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-07-2010, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 532 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My son's teacher

keep writing TS..
Old 14-07-2010, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
SBFsuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for more
Old 14-07-2010, 03:06 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
goddanner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tricycle coming !!!! TS jia you!
Old 14-07-2010, 07:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 14
digdug deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I placed my other hand on her thigh and rubbed it gently. Janet gives out slight sigh. I can see Irene looking at me getting fresh with Janet, but she continued on with her counting. Noticing that Janet is not objecting to my advances, I got bolder and kissed her on her neck. My hand which was on her thigh moved between her thighs and I continued to rub her thighs gently, slowly inching towards her love hole.

Janet closes her eyes and seem to be enjoy being kissed and touched. I start licking her ear lobes gently and I think Janet really likes that as she gives out a moan. My hand which was in between her thighs has moved much further up. I could feel her panties were wet and I rubbed her pussy through the panties.

I signalled to Irene to come and join in. Irene duly obliges and comes over the Janet and planted a kiss on onto Janet's lips. While the girls kissed, I removed Janet's skirt and her soaking wet panties. I had a whiff of the panties, intoxicating smell of pure love juice. Janet was sitting on the sofa, with Irene kneeling next to her, both of them kissing. I parted Janet's legs to expose her beautiful pussy lips.

I interrupted the girls kissing and quickly removed Janet's blouse. Irene takes off her t-shirt. I was the only one still dressed - I had towel around my waist. Janet tugs on the towel to remove it. I exchanged places with Janet, and sat on the sofa. With Janet on the right and Irene on the left, both girls went for my penis, taking turns to lick and suck on my penis. Heaven.

I pulled Janet nearer to me so that Irene had sole access to my rock hard penis. Janet and I kissed while one of my hands went for the huge D cup boobs and the other hand went for her pussy lips, rubbing on it.

After a few minutes, we moved into Irene's room and to the bed. Janet laid down on the bed and I went between her legs and pushed my penis into her. Irene went for Janet's boobs, licking and sucking on them, while I pushed deep and hard into Janet. Janet is another tight pussy. Janet came after 5 minutes of fucking. It's a bit more difficult for me to come, as I had only just blew my load less than an hour earlier with Irene. I was tired and sweaty, and I don't think I would come, so I pulled out of her.

I laid down on the bed, tired. Both girls kissed, licked and sucked all over me. They took turns to lick and suck on my penis. Irene then continued and gave me a nice hand job while Janet and I kissed. It took quite a while, but finally I came. Only a dribble of cum comes out of my penis , but the sensation of coming was still good.

-- tbc --
Old 15-07-2010, 12:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
reflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to behold

You are one damn lucky dude.. Please continue bro!!
Old 15-07-2010, 12:03 PM
Samster

After cleaning up, we sat outside in the living room.

Me: How about my offer? You want to be my girl too?
Janet: What do I get?
Me: I'll give you 2k to spend every month. And I'll get a new place to stay for you two. In return, you'll be my girl - you cannot have other boyfriends. If you get a boyfriend or you don't want to continue, just tell me, and you can get out of the deal. Simple.
Janet: I have a boyfriend now. Do I have to break off with him?

Me: Yes, as long as you're with me, you cannot be with any other guy. And you must keep this arrangement secret, Very simple rules.
Me: If you want to call it off, just let me know. I'm not an unreasonable guy.
Irene: Janet, take the offer and accompany me. You've only just started dating Ryan, so no big deal.

Janet: Hmm, OK.

Irene and I: Great!
Me: I'll go look for a new place.
Me: Irene, Finished counting the bills?

Irene: Yeah. Total is about 21k.
Me: Here's my cheque book. Fill it up to pay each of the banks and I'll sign them.

I calculated that I can afford to spend 10k on these girls every month without any problems. 2k each, plus a new place - probably I'd spend less than 10k a month - and I get 2 fucking hot girls as my mistresses.
Old 15-07-2010, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
2nutsN1stic is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by digdug View Post
I calculated that I can afford to spend 10k on these girls every month without any problems. 2k each, plus a new place - probably I'd spend less than 10k a month - and I get 2 fucking hot girls as my mistresses.
That's a fucking good deal, bro.
Old 15-07-2010, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 21
s1king1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guys1king1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I envy you and you're a lucky man
Old 15-07-2010, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
sgct is Cool - loads of Potential

camping here
Old 15-07-2010, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 532 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

wat a farking lucky n more imptly a FARKING RICH TS~!!!!

great wrk TS..

keep them coming pls..
Old 15-07-2010, 11:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 15
Garchomp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice , keep coming , thanks
Old 16-07-2010, 12:32 PM
Samster

Back home, things went as normal. I don't think my wife suspects anything. Luckily, we didn't have sex that week - after having so many young girls, sex with the wife is just not as interesting anymore. As my wife is also middle aged, her requirements has been reducing gradually over the years - to once or twice a month. So, that's good for me as I can keep my strength for Irene and Janet.

My "secret" bank account had limited funds, but my shared account with my wife has more than enough. So, I needed to find a good reason to dip into that account.

I started looking out for a new place for the 2 girls. Somewhere not too far away to access, and have a way to be able to go there without needing to find excuses. Being financially-minded, I researched on some condo developments and found one to be a good property investment and not too far away. Priced at about 500k for a unit, and in 3 years, I think it might go up to 800k, profit of 300k in 3 years - that's like 20% per annum. The girls will cost me less than 100k per annum - so, if I keep them for 3 years, I get the girls free - the profit will pay for them!

Me: Darling, Vista Mas condos looks like a good buy.
Wife: You want to buy another condo?
Me: I've been researching on it. Looks like good investment. Buy one, and then rent it out. Then wait for it to appreciate. I think it'll appreciate significantly in the next 3 years. Not many know that nearby the area, a new shopping mall and a park will be built. The price will shoot up.

Wife: Up to you. You going to visit the sales place?
Me: Yeah, maybe tomorrow. You want to go take a look?
Wife: No need lah. It's not like we're going to stay there. If you think it's a good investment, you buy lah.

I've been pretty good with property investments over the years - making ourselves quite a huge sum of money - collecting rents from many shops and offices - so my wife leaves all these financial decisions totally to me.

The next day, I went to the condo's office and picked up a good unit. As I don't need any bank loan, I can get the keys in a week after completing some paper work.

On that Saturday, I brought the 2 girls to the condo and showed them the apartment. They were really excited at the thought of staying in a new condo and seemed to be really happy.

Me: So, like it?
Irene: Yes, it's very nice. The swimming pool is so nice.
Janet: The gym and sauna looks good too.
Me: I've already ordered furniture and utilities. It'll be delivered, installed and the place will be cleaned up by next Friday. You girls can shift in next weekend.

Irene & Janet acknowledges in glee.

Me: So, what do I get in return?
Old 16-07-2010, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 18
andythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud of

rich is good, aiming to be like you bro
Old 16-07-2010, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1168 / Power: 15
BT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud of

TS, great job! Camping here.

Please leave your nick and PM me. I will definitely return your favour.
Old 16-07-2010, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 18
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by andythai View Post
rich is good, aiming to be like you bro
Only if you use it "wisely" , Right bro TS?? , cheers bros ...............

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1