The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 05-05-2006, 09:48 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold
Re: KTV in KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRYDUST
cau - cau = smelly/busuk?....
dynasty got camelia look wor...go there la
opsss... thanks for ur malay lesson. U know my malay lah...

Btw.. i dont like camelia look, i like siti look got arr?
Old 05-05-2006, 09:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 19
DRYDUST is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDRYDUST is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip
opsss... thanks for ur malay lesson. U know my malay lah...

Btw.. i dont like camelia look, i like siti look got arr?
u see from front like camelia mah...from back siti lor...just doggie la bro.
last nite no action meh?

Old 05-05-2006, 10:03 AM
SamSter

DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRYDUST
u see from front like camelia mah...from back siti lor...just doggie la bro.
last nite no action meh?
Good idea bro... kekeke.

Yesterday i was damn tired.. went meet my hatyai fren name F with CBM. After 20 over bottles i mabuk a bit so decide to go home..since CBM was with me the same car he requested me drop him off infront of Imperial.. after i went home sleep loh.

CBM very famous among my frens... i really salute CBM the one and only!
Old 05-05-2006, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 19
ukcheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip
since CBM was with me the same car he requested me drop him off infront of Imperial..
CBM went to Imperial yest nite ar? OMG!!! Dekuip, wat time was that? I was there last evening too.

Realm bros, get him to do his FR. I'll send mine personally to KLKool/DK before posting here. Then we do matching... ?? Maybe we did the same ger again!
Old 05-05-2006, 02:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
thelover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

will be in KL/PJ on 11-13 Jun, any chance of meeting up with you guys there .. btw i am from Penang
Old 05-05-2006, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 19
Bruce.J deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukcheong
CBM went to Imperial yest nite ar? OMG!!! Dekuip, wat time was that? I was there last evening too.
u dream that u went there last evening izzit?
Old 05-05-2006, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelover
will be in KL/PJ on 11-13 Jun, any chance of meeting up with you guys there .. btw i am from Penang
Can lar..all taikors in KL very horny one.. pm KLKOOL la.. our Tai See Heng
Old 06-05-2006, 07:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl
Can lar..all taikors in KL very horny one.. pm KLKOOL la.. our Tai See Heng
Ai say... Pai Seh lah bro, I will be in GZ from 11-14... but I am sure you can PM Dekuip or CibLover for some 'hospitality'... cheers
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 06-05-2006, 08:00 AM
Samster

KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Thanks to my brothers in KL for coming out and TCSSing at Why Not last night to celebrate my Birthday and SSH's last night in KL...

12 of us... GTM DK, CBM TD, YSH CBL, SSH Shiok, Master, Bruce J, MBZ777, HSC, Boinker, Burns888, Myself, and our honored guest, Thai75Food...

Damage... RM 1855... 8 Girls (Burns... congrats for your two...) ... Mine was a 23 yr old PRC... a bit of Flowervase... buy SYT... I am Sure SJG would approve... hahahaha... AND 3 Bottles of Chivas..

Last night, coz of Burns 'relationship' with Mummy... was able to negotiate a better deal...

Anyway... Thanks Guys... Was Fun.. But I STILL PREFER HCs

Old 06-05-2006, 09:28 AM
SamSter

So early bro KLKOOL.. must be horny from yest coz u din screw leh..

Ma Hai, when have breakfast this morning my mouth still got Chivas taste.. anyway it was a nice outing again with KL samsters. I was glad to see our Singapore bro Thai75food again after we first met in Hatyai..

If want me to choose... i still prefer DeBoss.
Old 06-05-2006, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Another great outing with the KL Bros. Gosh, very likely will miss the TCSS and gatherings in the future.

Total 12 bros - remind me of the Dirty Dozens.
Location - Why Not
Damage - RM1855 (Guys with girls pay RM180 while those w/o pay only RM130. very reasonable. Still owe my YSH RM80. Paiseh but if want to collect then come down to SG and collect.Kekekeke....)
Drinks - 3 bottles of Chivas and 6 Bottles of mineral water. All other charges like room, fruit and nuts waive due to Bro Burns and Masters connection with the Mummy. Still wondering what sort of connection.Kekeke....
Girls - Mainly PRC and Viets. Those that were in the room all payable and friendly. Me went around disturbing all the girls and all of them very sporting. Did a lot of Dirty Dancing with most of them.

Overall I believe all the bros enjoyed the outing. Maybe only my GTM did not enjoy that much bcos no NL for him to conquer.

P.S It was a pleasure meeting up with Bro Thai75food. Really leng chai. Maybe we can meet up again in SG with Bro Taurus when he is back from his trip.
Old 07-05-2006, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
thelover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
Ai say... Pai Seh lah bro, I will be in GZ from 11-14... but I am sure you can PM Dekuip or CibLover for some 'hospitality'... cheers

thanks for the tips bro KLKOOL and Pearl
Old 07-05-2006, 12:18 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=shiok1968 All other charges like room, fruit and nuts waive due to Bro Burns and Masters connection with the Mummy. Still wondering what sort of connection.Kekeke....
[/QUOTE]

Errr... Longans... 2 plates at RM30 each... total RM60... FYI...

Old 07-05-2006, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
Errr... Longans... 2 plates at RM30 each... total RM60... FYI...
Wah!!!! I thought all waived. Luckily ate my fair share of longans. Kekekeke.......
Old 07-05-2006, 02:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Romulos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hello guys...i'm sorta new at this thing but been following the posts quite religiously.... Can someone explain abbreviations to me so i can keep up?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1