The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-04-2012, 07:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
meriadoc is Cool - loads of Potential
Angry Avoid O' Spa at Kempas Road

O' Spa along Kempas Road and Lavender Street.

Please beware of this joint! Inside got a quite a few PRC carrot choppers!

Last Saturday I went and try, and got a very bad experience. Kinda regret going in! When I went in, a 30+ lady ask me to write down name and ic etc, and then after that ask me to pay for massage. I say want 1hr massage, about $40. When I paid $50 note, they didnt even give me change, then another gal grab my arm and bring me in to a back room liao. Then I think ok lo, later nego again.

The massage by the gal is very lousy too, just raba raba around a bit, and only about half an hour later, she ask me the GQ. She said she very poor la, no money give sick parents etc. Then she open the price $200 for BJ and HJ. WTF?

However, the masseur got very big and soft tits. That time small head won the argument with big head, so nego down to $150 for BJ and HJ. But still is damn expensive lo. Very regret for my action then, and also sorry for spoiling playground for bros.

If you are feeling rich, and need some big tits to lick, you can go there though.

Hope bro fiddlo won't blame me as he recommended this place to me. Not trying to be ungrateful, but feel must warn other cheongsters.

Bro fiddlo's thread:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=277029
Old 02-04-2012, 08:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 13
jojonlcc is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjojonlcc is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Avoid O' Spa at Kempas Road

lol you really a corrot head liao...
Old 02-04-2012, 09:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Bro TS sorri hv to scold u tat because of u these kind of cheongers tat spoil t market rate n they can survive till now because of tat u give in ... should tell them off tat no such market rate even F job most 100
Old 02-04-2012, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
toolskit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sometime depends on places, eg Adelphi HJ quote $150 and still got pple willing to give in. For O Spa not worth, try the one beside more reasonable.
Old 02-04-2012, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Bro TS sorri hv to scold u tat because of u these kind of cheongers tat spoil t market rate n they can survive till now because of tat u give in ... should tell them off tat no such market rate even F job most 100
Yup, that's why I apologize in the starting post. Lesson learnt!!!
Old 02-04-2012, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 18
lifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of light

sometimes you cant really blame those PRC saying SG men are fools and Mr. Robert..we have a living example here..!!!!!
Old 02-04-2012, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeisfun View Post
sometimes you cant really blame those PRC saying SG men are fools and Mr. Robert..we have a living example here..!!!!!
No need to be snarky about it though.
Old 03-04-2012, 01:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
fiddlo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sorry bro, really pity with your encounter. Personally i paid $100 for HJ/BM which i think is slightly expensive. But no choice, when saw the big tits, my big brain already given in to her, although i had tried to keep it only to HJ.

Nvm, there are still quite a number of playgrounds to try. Will be careful in my future FR. Sorry.
Old 03-04-2012, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 19
alvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond repute

I ve tried both spas on the same stretch, go next door if u want better, cheaper & younger ladies... However, both spas failed my "standard" so I ve not return since 1st attempt. These PRCs are taking us like carrots recently, maybe due to frequent AV raids which make them on low income.
Haiz...
Old 03-04-2012, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
dazzlego is Cool - loads of Potential

Ya i agree. The previous spa at the same location offered much better one. Just wait them to be raid (oops i'm so bad) and get a new ownership
Old 03-04-2012, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1165 / Power: 15
pirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud of

Thank you for sharing. I had my fair share of such incidents and just kept maintaining my price & nit give in. Cheers..
Old 04-04-2012, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 15
sammytommy is a name known to allsammytommy is a name known to allsammytommy is a name known to allsammytommy is a name known to allsammytommy is a name known to allsammytommy is a name known to all

piece of useful adv.
leave yr wallet in yr car.
bring out only ent fee and 50 if u know is only HJ.
Old 05-04-2012, 09:03 PM
Samster

To the ppl who zap me for posting this warning fr: it's not funny! If you zap ppl for posting warning for other bros here, who will dare to do so in the future? You all should zap ppl that are not constructive, not those that try to offer advice and help!

I'm not asking for those points back, cos what's done is done. Hope you all will be more responsible with your power in the future...
Old 05-04-2012, 10:44 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 18
hannson deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhannson deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by meriadoc View Post
To the ppl who zap me for posting this warning fr: it's not funny! If you zap ppl for posting warning for other bros here, who will dare to do so in the future? You all should zap ppl that are not constructive, not those that try to offer advice and help!

I'm not asking for those points back, cos what's done is done. Hope you all will be more responsible with your power in the future...
I did check with meriadoc and he did check with original thread starter before posting and original TS agreed.

Whilst there are aspects of this posting I didn't agree with,I clarified with meriadoc via pm instead.
Old 08-04-2012, 04:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5175 / Power: 14
Footman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond repute

For people who don't drive, just bring 1 pc of $50 & a few $10 just enough to pay entrance fees. After that take cab can pay by NETS. I don't recall any ATM machine nearby that area.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1