The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 27-11-2011, 03:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 23
adra has much to be proud ofadra has much to be proud ofadra has much to be proud ofadra has much to be proud ofadra has much to be proud ofadra has much to be proud ofadra has much to be proud ofadra has much to be proud of
Bandung Discovery

Guys,

I'm starting out this new thread cause the other thread that is so mix up " Bandung/Jakarta " and very confusing. Please share anything about this wonderful city such as contacts, places etc. i will travel there mid January 2012, hence seeking kaw kaw info from you guys. Lets share out your priceless information and FR!!!
Old 27-11-2011, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 802 / Power: 17
teteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bandung Discovery

Quote:
Originally Posted by adra View Post
Guys,

I'm starting out this new thread cause the other thread that is so mix up " Bandung/Jakarta " and very confusing. Please share anything about this wonderful city such as contacts, places etc. i will travel there mid January 2012, hence seeking kaw kaw info from you guys. Lets share out your priceless information and FR!!!
Bro,
In Bandung, there is a few KTVs for Korean and Japanese.
There is one call Boss KTV very nice and many nice girls there.
It is near the TOL exit.

Cheers.
Old 27-11-2011, 08:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
badboi07 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Guys,

Bro, can I tag along with u? Wish to chiong there too
Old 28-11-2011, 01:58 AM
Samster

adra has much to be proud ofadra has much to be proud ofadra has much to be proud ofadra has much to be proud ofadra has much to be proud ofadra has much to be proud ofadra has much to be proud ofadra has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by teteku View Post
Bro,
In Bandung, there is a few KTVs for Korean and Japanese.
There is one call Boss KTV very nice and many nice girls there.
It is near the TOL exit.

Cheers.
To all SBF Cheongsters..

Please be careful of what u read in this thread.

Aakumu aka Teteku aka multiple nicks is a bonafide conman.

Verify your information at other Jakarta thread.

Warning has been given.. <-------BIG WARNING FROM OTHER THREAD!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboi07 View Post
Bro, can I tag along with u? Wish to chiong there too
Any disco/pub/lounge suggestion for FL fishing?Or even swee swee Panti Pijat Plus ?

Sure, but i'm travelling with golfers group.
Old 29-11-2011, 06:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 18
Charles_joy06 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCharles_joy06 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi Bro adra,

You might want to try out Amnesia club at hypersquare, the club start around 11pm and the crowd will usually come in after midnight. Crowd mainly student out for a night of drinks n fun.

some FL are in the crowd, just need to find a way to know them. i do manage to hook up some FL from Amnesia.

Cheers

charles
Old 30-11-2011, 01:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 19
kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!

I will be in Bandung on 16 January. Going kampong for young divorcee, just gotten info from driver.they age range from 18 - 20 hrs old. Will post far soon.
Old 30-11-2011, 02:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles_joy06 View Post
Hi Bro adra,

You might want to try out Amnesia club at hypersquare, the club start around 11pm and the crowd will usually come in after midnight. Crowd mainly student out for a night of drinks n fun.

some FL are in the crowd, just need to find a way to know them. i do manage to hook up some FL from Amnesia.

Cheers

charles
Thanks man. Any idea for the FL rates? Lets share to maintain the market.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawabanga View Post
I will be in Bandung on 16 January. Going kampong for young divorcee, just gotten info from driver.they age range from 18 - 20 hrs old. Will post far soon.
THIS FELLA IS A SCAMMER
Old 30-11-2011, 08:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 19
kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!

Hey bro, u judge me due to my negative points. Seriously up to u say. If u know me in real world then it will be a fair judgement. God bless you.
Old 30-11-2011, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 18
Charles_joy06 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCharles_joy06 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi Bro adra,

Actually the FL rate in bandung is quite expensive around Rp 1million to Rp 1.5million for LT. This is the rate that i pay for past few FL tat i hook in Amnesia, currently have a regular FL who i will meet up whenever im in bandung.

hope you be able to get hook with bandung syt.. and share your FR here

cheers

charles

[QUOTE=adra;6619111]Thanks man. Any idea for the FL rates? Lets share to maintain the market.
Old 01-12-2011, 07:36 AM
Samster

teteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawabanga View Post
Hey bro, u judge me due to my negative points. Seriously up to u say. If u know me in real world then it will be a fair judgement. God bless you.
Bro,
Nicely put.

Cheers.
Old 02-12-2011, 12:16 AM
Samster

I could see where we are going NOW from this few latest postings. Guys, please stop la. All that matters is the INFO. Not other rubbish. Again, please. Be a participant, not the passenger. Dot.

Any other info like SMA Girls there? Looking forward to try stuff like that!!
Old 02-12-2011, 12:21 AM
Samster

Been informed by someone that KAWABANGA IS NOT A SCAMMER. Its a MISUNDERSTANDING. Sorry man.

Anyway, keep on sharing.
Old 02-12-2011, 09:24 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=Charles_joy06;6622428]Hi Bro adra,

Actually the FL rate in bandung is quite expensive around Rp 1million to Rp 1.5million for LT. This is the rate that i pay for past few FL tat i hook in Amnesia, currently have a regular FL who i will meet up whenever im in bandung.

hope you be able to get hook with bandung syt.. and share your FR here

cheers

charles

Quote:
Thanks man. Any idea for the FL rates? Lets share to maintain the market.
That is the going rate, as most of them do not do it on a regular basic, so they are hitting for one big shot deal, if they get one carrot head good, if they do not is also ok.
Most of these girls already have Jakarta Sugar DADDies....SO they do not need to be in the trade as much as compare to Jakarta FLs. The FLs are hunting for customer, but it is sport fishing not fishing for a meal ticket....if you get my drift.

Cheers.
Old 02-12-2011, 02:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Please be aware that the legal age for having sex for the gal is 17 in Indonesia. I have heard that you could get gal below that age but be sure that the OKT is reliable. If you get caught with underage gal, the police will ensure you pay big time no matter how you plead your innocent.

My friends who own KTV in Bandung, Surabaya, and Jakarta are very sensitive about employing what appears to be very young lady. They have to ensure that these gals are above 17.

As for KTV that provide sure hit is Venetian and Amnes in Paskal Hypersquare which is closed to Hilton Hotel. The rate in Amnes is about Rp 1 million and the KTV room on the 1st floor does have an extra room for you to do the business. The room on the 3rd floor does not have that and you might have to bring her with you to your hotel. Amnes also have a good club on the 2nd floor. Please wear long pants and shoes if you want to go to the club. Lots of hot gals there. I don't know the rate there.

As for Venetian, it is a bit complicated. They have 3 category of gals:

Category 1 which is NORMAL has a minimum charge of 5 hours. Gal pricing vary from Rp 90k/hour, 100k/hour, and 120k/hour. The gal will drink and sing song with you. The different rate reflect their height, figures, and skin fairness.

Category 2 is FULL BOOK which has a minimum charge of 10 hours. Same gal pricing. What they do is they will wear see through lengerie with no bra.. you can auto roam. If you like the gal, you bring her to the room upstair (they provide hotel service) with additional Rp 500k to finish her off.

Category 3 is FANTASY which has a minimum charge of 15 hours. Same gal pricing. They will wear see through lengerie with no bra and panty. They will do hot dance (which they strip their cloth) every hours for 15-20 minutes. You can bring her upstair for extra Rp 500k to unload your lust.

Avoid Vegas even though they claim to be the most posh in Bandung. The gal there is a bit older (though they can really play) but not everyone can be taken out. The place is also very pricey and the gal all have horn. Security will ask for tips as well in that place.

Avoid Alvalcalo if you don't like druggies. This place is diagonally opposite Venetian.
Old 02-12-2011, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Forgot to mention something about Venetian.

In my opinion, opt for the NORMAL... not only it is cheaper, but few glasses down the road, you can auto roam anyway... I was there with few friends and I have NORMAL while my friends have the FULL BOOK... I end up almost kenna rape them...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1