The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-08-2018, 08:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Christian Chiongsters support group

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oracle0711 View Post
If you are truly a Christian, you are definitely one of those from the hypergrace movement. Selling Christianity with all the good news and leave out other facts. No wonder Christians are labelled as hypocrites.
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/the-evil-bible.114713/

Well in this same Sammyboy forum, there are lots of discussion of religion, especially on Christianity ... May be blasphemy for some but can be a good read for others. The above is just one of the threads. There are too many debates and can never prove right and wrong.

Last edited by Fat Fatt; 22-08-2018 at 09:16 PM.
Old 22-08-2018, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatemehate View Post
"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me."

Change the words kid into horny and bicycle into fuck.
Sentence structure will still be a bit wrong but you get the drift.

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4
Old 24-08-2018, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 653 / Power: 17
MaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatemehate View Post
"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me."

Change the words kid into horny and bicycle into fuck.
Sentence structure will still be a bit wrong but you get the drift.
Can't stop laughing for a while. Damn good analogy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by watmidoin View Post
God made you fuck FLs and whores so you will keep your paws off the girls in church. Amen. We're in a world where pastors knock up SYTs in their flock and priests commit sex offences against children. You're the least of His worries.
Well said. Least of his worries.

TS,

Is there sin in paying a network technician for his services in laying LAN lines to your room to fix your urge of faster data connection speed?
It's just a transaction between willing customer and the services provider.

Is there sin in paying for services of whore in fixing your natural urge to release?
It's just a transaction between willing customer and the services provider.

NO TRADE / EXCHANGE OF POINTS PLEASE.
Old 24-08-2018, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 15
egmar mah deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyegmar mah deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

All human need fucking, be it Christian Buddhist Taoism believer . We men have lanjiao , women have cheeby. Lanjiao dao inside cheeby naturally天经地义。unless u want to dao into men kaceng kang then really sin lah. Think positively n fuck out those women tat u fancy.fl earn ur money , u r helping them instead. Normal gal earn the "song argh" u are pleasuring them doing goods. Good job u bro, fuck it out.
Old 24-08-2018, 02:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sxyhrnynice123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by samster101 View Post
Hi TS,
I am a Christian too. I support your idea of a Christian chiongster support group. Lets do it. Salute your bravery for coming out! Me think you may have missed one or two concepts.

In short, our boss said, Let him with no sin cast the first stone. Bec all have sinned and fallen short. So there is no need to beat yourself when you sin.

Does this mean we can continue sinning? Paul asked it this way in Romans 6:1 - Shall we sin more that grace may abound?

Absolutely not. No one wants to. Like what you are saying now. You don't want to sin. You just can't help it. And if you could have stopped, the boss need not come.

Bear in mind your sin of visiting prostitutes is no different from my sin of beo-ing my neighbours big landed house. I'm coveting. God does not grade on the curve. Both are sin and both deserve death.

Here is the difference for a believer. When we sin, the boss's blood cleanses us "continuously" from all sin. 1 John 1:17

This is how the system was designed for a Christian.

A bit hard to explain everything here. Let's set up a WeChat group? It may help other bros caught in the same situation too

**Double Salute
Old 24-08-2018, 02:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 12
kenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro

What you do is between you and God. Honestly, if you wanna come here to ask for advise, I tell you are in the wrong place. If you want to look for sympathy, Lagos worse. If you really think you have a problem, go talk to your pastor whom will give you the advise that you seek, if you truly want to stop. As one of the brothers mentioned, you have been a member for 12 years so you should know the kind of environment SBF is. All the bros won’t judge you as this our Sanctuary to talk and share our thoughts. The only that can judge you is God.

I am in a situation same as you. But I have also come to terms that I have to be responsible for my own actions.
Old 24-08-2018, 02:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sxyhrnynice123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsme View Post
Dun condemn yrself.. But spend time with the Lord alone.. Allow the Lord to minister to u... HE knew all our thoughts and hurts... Slowly through his love.. U will find something in u have changed... Amen.

Dun give up.. God be with u.

TS I second bro Zerofighter’s sharing.
We are all born sinners and at destined time we will start living each day wanting
To know Him better. Only the Love of Christ can bring changes in us.
So hang on bro, don’t give up and allow the Holy Spirit to minister to you...Amen.

Same here... second to these 2 bros.. :)
Dun give up
Old 24-08-2018, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14707 / Power: 78
Justin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Christian Chiongsters support group

Quote:
Originally Posted by leong26 View Post

I. AM. JB.

OLD BIRD. SINCE MAY 2002
Old 24-08-2018, 07:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenstud27 View Post
Bro

What you do is between you and God. Honestly, if you wanna come here to ask for advise, I tell you are in the wrong place. If you want to look for sympathy, Lagos worse. If you really think you have a problem, go talk to your pastor whom will give you the advise that you seek, if you truly want to stop. As one of the brothers mentioned, you have been a member for 12 years so you should know the kind of environment SBF is. All the bros won’t judge you as this our Sanctuary to talk and share our thoughts. The only that can judge you is God.

I am in a situation same as you. But I have also come to terms that I have to be responsible for my own actions.
Exactly.

To TS, I suggest for a start you cut down first. Suppress it if it eats it up inside. Then from there, it is easier to look for more thorough options
Why you so like dat?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1