The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 12-04-2008, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 17
VanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to behold
Encouragement to all Newbies Seeking FL contacts

Dear Boss / Senior Bros, I had decided to start this thread as I feel that as a newbie who received so much help from Senior Bros myself over the past months, I should now pass on what I had received to newbies here.

Dearest Newbie Bros,

By now, you should know why you are called newbie, no offence to you guys, I am also a Newbie myself. (do read all the stikies on Newbies do and don't before you carry on reading this thread ok) Thanks.

When I started off as a Newbie, my intention was to get more FL contacts and also share with Senior Bros my bonking accounts and my good FL contacts.

We all start off as a 10 pointer, so long we follow the "newbies do & don't" chances are, we will not get zapped of our points for nothing. As a 10 pointer and without any good FRs, I agree it is very difficult for Senior Bros to share with us their FL gems. Pls take note tht this is not becuse our Senior Bros are "Yayah" or Selfish or Bullying Newbie, do not have such perception. There are so many reasons that if you use your Brain to ponder and as time goes by, you will understand the rational of why some Senior Bros insist on FRs or Minimium Reputation power in order to share FL contacts with you. Also pls do not have the perception that they want to share with samsters with Power so that they can earn reputation points, this is also a WRONG perception.... ... like I said, think deep, think security reasons and thingy like that ok... ..

So we as newbie may start to think : "like this I will not get FLs contact forever lah"... ... Newbie Bros, pls do not be negative here, I also think in this way before.. .. look at some Newbie Bros here including myself, how come we can get our reputation points ? Tio Boh ?? We was once like u also 10 pointer mah, tio boh ?? Bros, if you were to seriously go into detail in the FL dome, some Bros or some OKT need not you to have certain reputation points to get a contact, you can start with these FLs, post good FRs after trying.

Good FRs meaning Honest FR Bros, do not over inflate the rating on the FLs, especially with so many season Chiongsters and Senior Bros around, a Fake FR will be exposed in no time... ...

Do not feel left out should you think that you are not able to post a Good Steamy FR, yes, everyone like to read steamy stories, including myself, so long your FRs are Honest ratings with good intention of sharing with Senior Bros here, trust me your efforts will Surely Be Appreciated !

Bros who upped me, leave your nick, I sincerely thank you ! and will repay your kindness soon!! (bros that I forgot to repay, pls PM me ok)

Good Luck, Good Health and Great BONK to all Bros !
Old 12-04-2008, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 19
JJjumper is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJJjumper is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Encouragement to all Newbies Seeking FL contacts

Bro fully agree with you

Your "share price" already up so fast hor, ( I mean you rep pt)

ha ha

cheers
Old 12-04-2008, 11:37 AM
Samster

VanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to behold

... .. do not be discourage after trying a few PMs and not getting any contact, somehow or rather, trust me, you will get get a contact.

After a few FRs, you will begin to feel that Senior Bros is willing to accept you as part of the Chiong family and you will start to receive more reply from senior Bros when requesting for FLs contacts.

Next :

After happily bonking with all the new and good FL contacts from Senior Bros, you will realise that there are some Gems that senior Bros will only share with Bros of certain Points or Power... ... u will also want badly to try out these Gems but half the time, you will not meet the requirements at all.. ... once again, like I had earlier said, do not have the wrong or negative perception on the requirements, if you are not qualified, you should think of how to go about making yourself qualified for these gems... ... tio boh ? or are you already comfortable with the contacts you have ?? What happens when your FL contacts dry up and you do not have enough Reputation points to Qualify for some of the contacts you are really keen on ??

Bros who upped me, leave your nick, I sincerely thank you ! and will repay your kindness soon!! (bros that I forgot to repay, pls PM me ok)

Old 12-04-2008, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJjumper View Post
Bro fully agree with you

Your "share price" already up so fast hor, ( I mean you rep pt)

ha ha

cheers
Bro JJjumper, ha ha... .. nothing compare to your power leh...

Bro thanks for agreeing with me yah ! I am posting this cos as a newbie last time, I face problems also lah... .. so encourage Bros lah... ..

Old 12-04-2008, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanGogh View Post
... .. do not be discourage after trying a few PMs and not getting any contact, somehow or rather, trust me, you will get get a contact.

After a few FRs, you will begin to feel that Senior Bros is willing to accept you as part of the Chiong family and you will start to receive more reply from senior Bros when requesting for FLs contacts.

Next :

After happily bonking with all the new and good FL contacts from Senior Bros, you will realise that there are some Gems that senior Bros will only share with Bros of certain Points or Power... ... u will also want badly to try out these Gems but half the time, you will not meet the requirements at all.. ... once again, like I had earlier said, do not have the wrong or negative perception on the requirements, if you are not qualified, you should think of how to go about making yourself qualified for these gems... ... tio boh ? or are you already comfortable with the contacts you have ?? What happens when your FL contacts dry up and you do not have enough Reputation points to Qualify for some of the contacts you are really keen on ??

Newbie Bros, I was also once in such a stage, after few FRs and constructive posts, about 15 to 16 points, not Qualify for a Gem that a Senior Bro is offering to "25 pointer and above only", I was also NEGATIVE during that time, I was thinking , wah, so "Yayah" this Senior Bro, must 25 points then can share contact... ... but Bros, I had said it earlier, do not be Negative, and this is negative thinking tio boh ??

So I looked at my points, I started with 10, now I got 15, I will strive for 25, like some Senior Bros also have it in their Signature "target = 100 points or whatever" I told myself, my target is 25. What did I do or what tips do I have ???

Newbie Bros very simple, how do you get your 1st points ??? its always thru good FRs and good contribution posting and discussion tio boh ???

So the tips is to contribute POSITIVELY and share with bros your FRs, or your positive comments thru discussions or share with Bros some FLs findings that you may have scouted... .. tio boh ???

Newbie Bros, TRUST ME and I MEAN TRUST ME, there are Senior Bros looking at postings and comments, if you post or share something good, they will encourage you with points !!!

Yes, I do agree that Points cannot be exchanged for $$$ in real life, but it sure can help you in getting Gems FLs... ... he he he... ...

And remember this : WE JOINED THS FORUM FOR VARIOUS REASONS, AND SINCE ARE IN THIS GROUP, WE SHOULD REACT POSITIVELY TO THE POINTS SYSTEM AN THE RULES OF THE FORUM CORRECT ?

With such attitude,

Old 12-04-2008, 12:01 PM
Samster

.. .. it will be more meaningful for us newbies to me joining and participating in this Forum.

I wish all Newbie Bros a good time here.

Also apologise to Boss and Moderator as I intended for this thread to be on the upper column and not under this column.

Cheers !

Old 12-04-2008, 12:05 PM
Samster

To the Bro who zapped me 3 points for wasting Bandwidth and being unconstructive and saying that I got nothing better to do :

My apologies as I feel that as a Newbie facing some discouragement when I first joined, it is my duties to Encourage them and for them to fully enjoy the spirit of SBF here.

And to the Bro who zapped me 3 points :

I do admit in earlier post that I posted this in the wrong column, it is suppose to be on the upper column but this was my first time starting a thread, so not sure, pai seh... ..

Last edited by VanGogh; 12-04-2008 at 12:13 PM. Reason: mistakes
Old 12-04-2008, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanGogh View Post
To the Bro who zapped me 3 points for wasting Bandwidth and being unconstructive and saying that I got nothing better to do :

My apologies as I feel that as a Newbie facing some discouragement when I first joined, it is my duties to Encourage them and for them to fully enjoy the spirit of SBF here.

And to the Bro who zapped me 3 points :

I do admit in earlier post that I posted this in the wrong column, it is suppose to be on the upper column but this was my first time starting a thread, so not sure, pai seh... ..
To Newbie Bros who happen to read this thread, do not be discourage by the above Quoted posting.

There are alot of good Senior Bros here who will help you in your progress, I got zapped 3 points by 1 Senior Bro who don't like my post, but I got upped back by another Senoir Bro who agree with what I say... .. (if you don't fully understand how the point system work, you should read a thread under reputation points system)... ..

Ok, what I want to say is, do not be discouage if some senior Bros Zapped you, (which you will surly also encounter in the process of your SBF surfing life) what just happend to me is good classic example, just like what SBF Boss had said, this is life... .. we will have our ups and downs... ..

Cheers and I sincerely wish all Bros a Happy Bonking Weekend !!

Old 12-04-2008, 12:29 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
bettyboop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

good write up, hopefully I will be able to get my 1st FL contact soon.
Old 12-04-2008, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Sliff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good point bro, i personally joined this forum 2 months ago. But im pretty sure i have written more FRs then some of the so called Seniors who just spam the forums with posts.

I dont really care about points, if i need a contact, i will just PM the thread starter and he only have to look at my past posts to judge if im a real samster.

Dont get dishearten by Zaps and all, those bros who are fair and intellegient can tell who are the ones being serious from those who are just collecting numbers!

Nice post brother!
Old 12-04-2008, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 17
jabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sliff View Post
Good point bro, i personally joined this forum 2 months ago. But im pretty sure i have written more FRs then some of the so called Seniors who just spam the forums with posts.

I dont really care about points, if i need a contact, i will just PM the thread starter and he only have to look at my past posts to judge if im a real samster.

Dont get dishearten by Zaps and all, those bros who are fair and intellegient can tell who are the ones being serious from those who are just collecting numbers!

Nice post brother!

agree with you bro!
i have been zap for god knoes what reasons...
but i stand by my FRs..
is kinda of hit and miss in getting FL contacts but i believe if u perservere it will come..

cheers!
Old 12-04-2008, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
tiewdarr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bro for the advice
Old 12-04-2008, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10081 / Power: 20
lonebonker has a reputation beyond reputelonebonker has a reputation beyond reputelonebonker has a reputation beyond reputelonebonker has a reputation beyond reputelonebonker has a reputation beyond reputelonebonker has a reputation beyond reputelonebonker has a reputation beyond reputelonebonker has a reputation beyond reputelonebonker has a reputation beyond reputelonebonker has a reputation beyond reputelonebonker has a reputation beyond repute

Bro TS,

Me too hopefully can get my 1st FL contact soon... hahahaaaa

A Newbie in this forum does not equal to newbie in cheonging, as well as senior in this forum does not equal to senior in cheonging..

hahahaa, I'm been cheonging for about 7 years but a new bird in this forum..
So, i'm still newbie?

Anyway, I will still have to play by the Rules and Regulation in this prestigious forum...

Happy Bonking Brothers Hahahaaa
Old 13-04-2008, 12:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 18
clowny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyclowny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

ya agree to get your 1st point is really tough.

but with so many OKTs website flying around with LOS
this FL contact sharing is more or less for PRCs, locals and others
Old 13-04-2008, 02:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1164 / Power: 17
SpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud of

I have been surfing in sammyboy forum for years. It serves as a solid guide for my chionging experience. Many bros provide accurate tips, advices and FRs to guide fellow cheongsters. Its only recently that i signed up as a forum member to contribute my own thoughts and experience.

So far my experience as a newbie forum member has been positive. I have gotten some contact from bros who are open to sharing and recently got up some rep for my postings.
Got some bro nv reply to my request for contacts but its their right to reject after all.

Be positive, contribute and things will go well.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1