The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-02-2011, 07:35 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 0
ADT007 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterADT007 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterADT007 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Option to close thread or combine threads

Sorry not sure to post in here or the newbies section...

Can i suggest that maybe the TS can have the option to close his own thread ? The reason is there are many threads esp in the FL forum which were already "history", yet some blind jokers still post in the threads asking for contacts. I think this will waste the bandwith ? If the thread had been closed and throw into the archive, then the forum wont have such problems ?

Also some blind jokers will open similar threads to the existing ones (In the HC forum : Same HC and also the Exchange forum : eg. there are many zaogeng threads) It will be good if got option to combine those similar threads.

I believe these 2 suggestions can be done as I have seen other forum mods do it.

Bros, who likes my idea, pls support.
Old 12-02-2011, 07:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
ESebastian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Option to close thread or combine threads

It is true. I would be able to navigate through the forum easily and get the most updated information.

However, most TS would just ignore? Perharps SB can archive some, though its going to be a lot of work??
Old 12-02-2011, 01:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 14
Lionrod32 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLionrod32 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Agree with you bro ....
Old 12-02-2011, 04:07 PM
Samster (B)

ADT007 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterADT007 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterADT007 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Only 2 bros agree ??
Old 12-02-2011, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Good suggestion.
Old 19-02-2011, 09:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 15
digby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm supporting this great suggestion
Old 19-02-2011, 09:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 19
NRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond repute

No offence Bro - My hands, legs and little bro oso agreed, enough bo Bro !!

Minimum 5 pointers for exchange thanks
Uplist : Season_Tea - Pls post something
Note : Bros who upped me, be patience I will return
Old 19-02-2011, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3464 / Power: 22
mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADT007 View Post

Can i suggest that maybe the TS can have the option to close his own thread ? The reason is there are many threads esp in the FL forum which were already "history", yet some blind jokers still post in the threads asking for contacts. I think this will waste the bandwith ? If the thread had been closed and throw into the archive, then the forum wont have such problems ?

Also some blind jokers will open similar threads to the existing ones (In the HC forum : Same HC and also the Exchange forum : eg. there are many zaogeng threads) It will be good if got option to combine those similar threads.

I believe these 2 suggestions can be done as I have seen other forum mods do it.
agree with u. some threads are so old and outdated that even the TS may have also retired from the forum.

mods then should do the housekeeping and clear or lock those threads.
Old 19-02-2011, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15663 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

TS I think you hit spot on, what sometimes I did is to check the 1st and last page ...
Hope mod can help
Old 19-02-2011, 01:28 PM
Samster (B)

Thanks for all your support.

But the mods or owner still have not reply. Interested to know what they have to say.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1