The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 20-10-2017, 09:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 21
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of
Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

Quote:
Originally Posted by henabi View Post
For airbnb in HCMC, security should always be your top concern if you intend to welcome outcall girls.

How is the security of the apartment? Is there a security guard room? Will you given a security access card to the Apartment?
Do they provide a safe?

Are they alright if you bring "friends" over?

I agree with Fireshark to meet at the lobby of your airbnb apartment (if there's one)

From my experience talking to wechat FL... most of them will send fake photos. Tio a few times before. Photo and irl totally different.

if possible, request for LIVE video. Cannot do live video...then I agree with fireshark, request for the "No transport fee" part if you reject...

Take note also: a lot of times when you reject them and reject them on the trabsport fee, the girls will try to sainai, give you that sad look, and try to gain your pity... no need to bother...
just stand up, leave the lobby and walk up to your room.

If you're staying in a hotel, the hotel security is usually on your side, so most o the time, the girls won't dare to turn nasty

So far that's based on my experience.
Basically wechats gals have real & fake. It had to depend on luck. My friend luck had been good and manage to get a good OKT. This OKT will give them real photos but under his stable most gals only do ST. Faster & Easy $$

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 20-10-2017, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 7
NickP deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Helping Entitled newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
If you dont' want to do any of the work above, you can always contact Naemlo and engage his premium hand-holding service to deliver what you want. You get what you pay for, and ask for free advice here get 'free' quality help hahahaha
He really offer this service? i tried pm, no response.
Old 20-10-2017, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickP View Post
He really offer this service? i tried pm, no response.
Hi Naemlo bro,

i'll be in HCM tomorrow afternoon. I would like to enquire if i could engage your expertise? Would be nice to find a nice girl, who speaks some English who i can engage for two nights and a day (daytime guide), or at least an overnight service.

I don't exactly require, 100% hand holding but general where and how to find advice would be good.

How do you charge for your help? Or maybe there is a girl you know already who you can refer?

Thanks bro.

Your pm to me... I dunno how to reply u. U need me to refer an address or give a ger contact to u right? Why dun u try in the forum? My service is 1k USD. How much u willing to pay for me to refer a location or ger to u?
Old 20-10-2017, 11:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 20
MugenChicken is one of the Best!MugenChicken is one of the Best!MugenChicken is one of the Best!MugenChicken is one of the Best!

Has any bros here tried using Airbnb? Nowadays I personally having a hard time finding a girlfriendly hotel that I like within my budget

Anyone has any experiences using airbnb and had any issues bringing a girl back? Specifically for entire apartments, SOHO or LOFTs, not private rooms in a house or host apartment.

Looking forward to hearing from those who has tried
Old 21-10-2017, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Your pm to me... I dunno how to reply u. U need me to refer an address or give a ger contact to u right? Why dun u try in the forum? My service is 1k USD. How much u willing to pay for me to refer a location or ger to u?
Sorry bro. There wasn't any details as how best to contact you or what initial info to provide.

1k usd was my chiong budget in Vietnam, lol, if I engage you unless the girl is free I won't have budget left to pay her. Lol. Thanks anyway.
Old 21-10-2017, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MugenChicken View Post
Has any bros here tried using Airbnb? Nowadays I personally having a hard time finding a girlfriendly hotel that I like within my budget

Anyone has any experiences using airbnb and had any issues bringing a girl back? Specifically for entire apartments, SOHO or LOFTs, not private rooms in a house or host apartment.

In in one now. Recep goes home after 11. Bang away.

Only problem is every dammed beer girl I find attractive and speaks English in the last 10 bars I've visited doesn't do overnight or will leave the bar. The girls that do hang around unfortunately aren't as pretty as the FL in SG. FML.

To tired to choing tonight. On a side note. Infinity bar on Pastuer sells nitrous oxide. Well worth the 40k VND. I had two.
Old 21-10-2017, 07:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MugenChicken View Post
Has any bros here tried using Airbnb? Nowadays I personally having a hard time finding a girlfriendly hotel that I like within my budget ....

I have tried and i had an OK experience. I thought the place i rented was a private dorm style room, but it turned out to be a private room in a backpacker style guest-house. I think some guesthouse and small hotels list their rooms on AirBnb to get more business. However they were girl-friendly, no reception, and the security gaurd at night didn't care (i gave him a small tip in case he did).

If you are gonna book AirBnB, i suggest you ask if the host is a private person renting their apartment/room, or if they are part of a Guesthouse/Hotel etc. so you are not surprised. Also, should ask if there is security gaurd on site, and MUST ask if you can bring guests back to the room. I would use AirBnb again next time, because it was easier and felt safer than staying in the hotel.
Old 21-10-2017, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 21
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:
Sorry bro. There wasn't any details as how best to contact you or what initial info to provide.

1k usd was my chiong budget in Vietnam, lol, if I engage you unless the girl is free I won't have budget left to pay her. Lol. Thanks anyway.
Hahaha Bro Naemlo is joking with you. Please tried to do it by yourself if you are daring enough. Please read through the forum as many of us here had where to go; how much to pay. If you dare to try u might be able to get a gem 1 day

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 21-10-2017, 10:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 20
MugenChicken is one of the Best!MugenChicken is one of the Best!MugenChicken is one of the Best!MugenChicken is one of the Best!

Thanks @Lost99 and @NickP for sharing your experience.
Just the info that i was looking for.
Old 21-10-2017, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
wildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildcard87 View Post
Ok,delayed reporting from HCMC. Went to Vien Dong (Sat) and Dai Nam (Mon) today.

Brief MR as below:
Vien Dong,relatively easy to find.Did a cock up when I reached though.Heading up the flight of stairs instead of the lift.The recep chased after me and lef me to the right place after.Straight forward,choose room..VIP room as recommended here.750K.Led to room by a young chap,tipped him 50k, (yes am ngeow that way) and told him the kind I liked.Slim,cute and big boob girl about 25-26 came.Said she is 23.Will believe if I was drinking prior.setup the jacuzzi while telling me to sauna and steam first.Once done,proceeded to shower me.During shower really washed my tommy gun...disturbed by pretending to pull her in.Massage was ok.adequate strength and knows the right spots.Before long...magic time.She wants to massage baby...nail swirl at ass...start to graze and squeeze ass
Soon turn over and the great bargain begins...1mil.No unless boom boom 3x.900k.No unless boom boom 2x.700k (started licking nips). No unless bj. Ended up? Nego for 500k with playing of boobs and below.Am used to just undies or nude massage...so took me damn long to cum. Finally after 20+mins zua....cuz i was quite annoyed with talking money before play.Did a bastard thing,raised hips just as i was cumming,her shirt and neck kena. Total damage: 750k for room,500k for massage girl.Her name is Jade.Looks 6.5-7 tops/10,body 7-7.5
.efforts for attempts at gfe.Experience spoilt cuz talk money while birdy in hand.Nabei...

Dai Nam.Looks dodgy...hotel from the outside...feel alittle suspicious.Walked in got guided to another part and level 2 for massage.Go up...knn.never ask what room...gong gong just go.So sop...sauna alittle,steam and after that shower
Forgot...the young chap offered shower i stupidly follow.Nabei..
Reject.that will cost u 100k.Nabei...shit experience.after that...foot massage...again ask for tip.decided lowball the fella 100k.Pissed me off by bugging and bugging for 200.But truth be told..cuz i fell previously.Achy when walking..now.it is gone.Can fly,run and swim already.Proceeded to massage.Now mood already not tt good...i come to enjoy.U wanna charge...say before hand.Nabei...tulan already.Led to standard room.Told to lie down.I just sat and sulked...5mins later.ML came..omfg...not sibei hot but looked like my crush.syt..prob 21-23...smiled.Finally....sop massage.kept checking if strong enough.hard enough etc.aft tt usual pattern come out.gg to handjob.i stopped her.she thought what happened.I asked her how much.She told me 600.I said no.400.Maybe I blackface can see...she guai guai continue...now autoroam...pull undies play bottom.play top.licked and sucked.she hit my shoulder say naughty...btw doesnt speak much english.ask her boom boom how much?she say 500 usd.i told her yah...500usd boom till she cannot walk...boom for 2 mths.she paiseh...got her number.finally zua after 20+mins...tell her i will visit tomorrow.like the gfe and teh-ness. After finish...walk me down hold hand...fucking fingers interlaced mate.nv write paper.Gave her 500 instead of 400 (dont fuck me...cuz she really resembles my crush)at locker room,they cheebye ask for tip again.Say minimum 100k.I just walked.Tulan.

Overall experience?1st time in HCMC...go vien dong first.it is a good place to dip ur toes prior going others.If I had went Dai Nam first...i doubt i would go any massage places already cuz really alittle run down and dodgy compared to vien dong.That said?Also,Vien Dong only price u nego is the hj price.Nabei...Dai Nam subtly sucks from u the money.But..ML worth it cuz she looks like my crush.Definitely will find her tmrw.Try to dabao...gg fuck her jialat jialat if possible.
Am back in SG, so taking some time to write this before meeting OC. So in short, managed to dabao the ML I met at Dai Nam back on the 2nd day after her shift on the pretext of having dinner and having someone bring me around. Ended up having dinner/supper, drinks and to my place. Well...I did say bring me around...just didn't say where right? Did 4 rounds, she didn't ask for money when I told her to have dinner and drinks though she quoted me USD150 for LT...ended up gave her some money to treat herself before dropping her off on the way to the airport. Nice sweet girl, got her on Zalo...still texting her on and off 3 days on. Sorry folks, not gg to share her contact just yet just reminds me way too much of my crush back in school.

Hope the above helps.
Old 21-10-2017, 01:01 PM
Samster

Just checking, do most beer bar girls in HCMC not freelance on the side?
Old 21-10-2017, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just checking, do most beer bar girls in HCMC not freelance on the side?
Most gers in Vietnam are decent gers who are working to live a normal life. Dun take all gers a hooker.
Old 21-10-2017, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
wildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Most gers in Vietnam are decent gers who are working to live a normal life. Dun take all gers a hooker.
True. Haha, was resisting trying to hook the cute 23 yr old bartender at my hotel. V.pure and innocent, 1st job, mum or bro send and pick up from work kind. Teased her whenever I went for happy hour and see her there.
Old 21-10-2017, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Same as most countries I would believe, But in my question, I'm referring to beer bar girls.
Old 21-10-2017, 08:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
roberlee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I've been going to Minh Tam for a few times and I really like it.
Minh Tam massage add : 206 3/2 street, distric 10
I had an experience with many massage shop such as: Dai Nam, Vien Dong, Minh Minh Tam, Hanh Long, Boss, Phung Thuy. But Minh Tam is the best now in Sai Gon.

It very new, large, luxury and homey. Minh Tam is better than Vien Dong & Dai Nam.

At Minh Tam you can try a lot of service: massage, foot, beauty salon.

Massage: tick: 300, tip 400-500.

VIP: tick 750, tip 700-1000 It gets expensive, but I like to relax after work. The beauty girls wash off your sweat, massage you, and then jerk you off. I like being pampered.

Recommend: # 09,11, 18,39 54,63.

I will recommend some best girls in Dai Nam. Vien Dong, Minh Minh Tam, DE NHAT and some BJ massage such as Boss, Hanh Long, Tan Thu Do, Phung THuy next post.
find it here
https://g$$$$$l/mUYY8h
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1