The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 21-10-2017, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 13
wildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

Quote:
Originally Posted by roberlee View Post
I've been going to Minh Tam for a few times and I really like it.
Minh Tam massage add : 206 3/2 street, distric 10
I had an experience with many massage shop such as: Dai Nam, Vien Dong, Minh Minh Tam, Hanh Long, Boss, Phung Thuy. But Minh Tam is the best now in Sai Gon.

It very new, large, luxury and homey. Minh Tam is better than Vien Dong & Dai Nam.

At Minh Tam you can try a lot of service: massage, foot, beauty salon.

Massage: tick: 300, tip 400-500.

VIP: tick 750, tip 700-1000 It gets expensive, but I like to relax after work. The beauty girls wash off your sweat, massage you, and then jerk you off. I like being pampered.

Recommend: # 09,11, 18,39 54,63.

I will recommend some best girls in Dai Nam. Vien Dong, Minh Minh Tam, DE NHAT and some BJ massage such as Boss, Hanh Long, Tan Thu Do, Phung THuy next post.
find it here
https://g$$$$$l/mUYY8h
What's the link mate?
Old 22-10-2017, 01:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 16
kenny_boy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkenny_boy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkenny_boy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkenny_boy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkenny_boy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildcard87 View Post
Am back in SG, so taking some time to write this before meeting OC. So in short, managed to dabao the ML I met at Dai Nam back on the 2nd day after her shift on the pretext of having dinner and having someone bring me around. Ended up having dinner/supper, drinks and to my place. Well...I did say bring me around...just didn't say where right? Did 4 rounds, she didn't ask for money when I told her to have dinner and drinks though she quoted me USD150 for LT...ended up gave her some money to treat herself before dropping her off on the way to the airport. Nice sweet girl, got her on Zalo...still texting her on and off 3 days on. Sorry folks, not gg to share her contact just yet just reminds me way too much of my crush back in school.

Hope the above helps.
Very confusing, did you hoot four rounds with Dainam girl? Gave 150usd or just some money to treat herself?

I saw many posts about negotiating with massage ladies in Dainam, Vien Dong, etc. All these joints, be it VIP or normal, HJ and auto roam top is part of the package, no need to nego. Some allow you to fondle with their puss. Tips normal package 300k will do. Locals only give 200-250k. VIP 500-600K.

Just don't give them the impression that you are a noobie there. If they nego, just tell them you know what amount to give. No such thing as BBBJ or FJ in those joints.
Old 23-10-2017, 08:44 AM
Samster

wildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenny_boy View Post
Very confusing, did you hoot four rounds with Dainam girl? Gave 150usd or just some money to treat herself?

I saw many posts about negotiating with massage ladies in Dainam, Vien Dong, etc. All these joints, be it VIP or normal, HJ and auto roam top is part of the package, no need to nego. Some allow you to fondle with their puss. Tips normal package 300k will do. Locals only give 200-250k. VIP 500-600K.

Just don't give them the impression that you are a noobie there. If they nego, just tell them you know what amount to give. No such thing as BBBJ or FJ in those joints.
Yep, wacked the dainam girl offsite. Didn't give her the 150usd but some money to treat herself.

Haha...noobie I am. Just chinese say "mix water touch fish"
Old 23-10-2017, 01:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
roberlee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
What's the link mate?
google.map
Old 23-10-2017, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
centaurp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Most gers in Vietnam are decent gers who are working to live a normal life. Dun take all gers a hooker.
not all but MOST of viet girls can be bought - which is the same as hookers anyway. if your price is right (in terms of financial / look / race), 99.99% girls accept to follow you home or on weekend. When you are in the circle, you would be surprised about the number of girls in the trade. Most of them are out of your touch though.
Old 23-10-2017, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
iBoboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quick virgin FR while waiting for my flight back but it turned into quite a read. I was staying in District 1 Renaissance Hotel Riverside Hotel, being a newbie to HCM, I walked and asked around the securities for any MPs around as I was legit needing a massage after all the shopping alone. To my surprise, most MPs in D1 closes at 11pm till latest 1am. One of those pesky guy on a bike brought me to Oscar Saigon Hotel, where surprisingly it has a 24hr MP just above the ground flooor, accessible via stairs to the right of the reception. I’d say that it is quite rare to find that in D1! Tipped the guy like 10k the moment we reached the counter as he wasnt lying, it was a real MP!

Price displayed was;
390k 1hr Foot
490k 1hr Body
But I paid 400k 1hr Body since I came with the local guy who helped me talked it out.
(Only MP I found in D1 after 1am so no complains here)

Was guided to the room after paying, asked to change and wait for the ML. The moment the door opened, I was like a young boy buying that cool toy that everyone wants. A very cute fair girl came in, petite but good body scantily dressed in very short pink skirt. At this moment, I knew things would get down with her. She start rubbing my balls only 10 minutes in into SOP back massage.

After some more teasing, she whispered to me something like if she can take off my pants and play with my lil bro and I can autoroam her while HJ. Of course I would, I mean, who wouldnt? My lil bro almost went to sleep the moment she said 1M after I asked for her price.

I tried to be strict with my price as I was left with 300k after paying for the massage. But then, she kept teasing lil bro and I felt that she was quite pushy for “tips”. Gosh, had to go the extend to show her the amount of money I have in my wallet and she even said she would take credit card cause can pay at the counter. Class man!

After some haggling, agreed on 300k but have to agree to come again the next day for another round(what even?) I agreed for the sake of agreeing because lil bro doing the thinking for me already. Oiled up and started HJ. She pull her top up again and I autoroamed. My hands slide in her panties to finger her and it was greeted with a neatly trimmed pussy. This was when she started to hurry my lil bro and shot in the next 5 minutes. Wish I couldve dived head in into that wet pussy but cannot tahan liao too high!!!

All in all, not too bad but couldve been better if the price wasnt too steep, could save time bargaining for a half-ass massage and hurried HJ..

Name: Linh? Cant understand but she is No. 10
Body: 9/10 Slim, Fair with soft baby skin
Boobs: B+ maybe C
GFE: 6/10
Face: 8/10 (Innocent SYT/GND face)
Massage: 7/10
Autoroam: Yes
RTM: Maybe, only if under certain circumstances
Damage: 400k Massage, 300k Tip

Place was easily accessible as it’s along the City Hall area, not in some dodgy alley hahaha!

I would probably be sticking to JB/Batam tho
Cheers bros!
Old 24-10-2017, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by centaurp View Post
not all but MOST of viet girls can be bought - which is the same as hookers anyway. if your price is right (in terms of financial / look / race), 99.99% girls accept to follow you home or on weekend. When you are in the circle, you would be surprised about the number of girls in the trade. Most of them are out of your touch though.
99.99? Everyone has a price but dun come n talk cock n say, u will offer an unlimited amount for a bonk. If u are willing to give me a million USD, I also will open my ass for u. U try offering USD 10 mil to courier a packet of drugs to Singapore, u will get ppl queuing up.

Let do a bet, I will head to HCMC, we choose a neutral beer garden... but u must state a reasonable price u will pay, and u can approach 10 gers. If 9 gers are willing to go with u, I bow to u.
Old 24-10-2017, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 12
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

Just curious... how much exactly? US$10? 20? (Note: U can choose not to answer me though, as it's really none of my biz how much u tip.)
Quote:
Yep, wacked the dainam girl offsite. Didn't give her the 150usd but some money to treat herself.
Dun agree with this statement. Depends on the company you keep. If I am Ali Baba talking to my 40 thieves, I can say 100% of my boys will steal for money. On the other hand, I know lots of ordinary Vietnamese who are very proud. One time I wanted to tip a shoeshine boy and he refused saying that we already agreed on a price, he won't accept a single cent more.
Quote:
Old 24-10-2017, 07:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 8
kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoian View Post
One time I wanted to tip a shoeshine boy and he refused saying that we already agreed on a price, he won't accept a single cent more.
this shoeshine boy has very good work ethics

~Helping vbkk aka dtac/le0rio~
*Anyone with good info/details/fav hangout/address of tonycheong2, will be rewarded up to S$1000-2000.
Info/informant will be strictly kept confidential*
PM me
Old 25-10-2017, 12:57 PM
Samster

Oh yes...the shoe shine boys there are 1 kind.Was out wearing Keens sandals and they wanted to shine them.
Old 25-10-2017, 03:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
DeanSubPos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey Bros

Apologies in advance.

Is there a thread for HCM freelance scene. Going there in couple weeks. Any on great pick up bars?

Thanks
D
Old 25-10-2017, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
centaurp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
99.99? Everyone has a price but dun come n talk cock n say, u will offer an unlimited amount for a bonk. If u are willing to give me a million USD, I also will open my ass for u. U try offering USD 10 mil to courier a packet of drugs to Singapore, u will get ppl queuing up.

Let do a bet, I will head to HCMC, we choose a neutral beer garden... but u must state a reasonable price u will pay, and u can approach 10 gers. If 9 gers are willing to go with u, I bow to u.
What do you mean by "reasonable"? Maybe to you it means under 1k sgd, but to someone else it means up to 20k. It all depends on the budget - meaningless to argue it here. Also I wasn't just referring to money. The "price" includes also factors such as fame, health, handsomeness etc. Pointless to explain to you, but in my view if a girl follow a man because of those extrinsic characteristics, she is no different than a hooker. I do know winners of pageants / models going for 5k - 10k / day - but pointless to prove all that with you.
Old 25-10-2017, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Pointless to explain to you, but in my view if a girl follow a man because of those extrinsic characteristics, she is no different than a hooker. I do know winners of pageants / models going for 5k - 10k / day - but pointless to prove all that with you.
Dun come n beat around the bush.... just head towards the bar and show me... out of 10, how many will follow u... reasonable amount as in 100 usd, 200usd, 300usd... will u pay a beer ger 10,000 USD? Now u come n tell me model, Ms Vietnam, Ms Universal. We talking about gers on the street. Dun next post, come n tell me the female minister in VN parliament.
Old 25-10-2017, 07:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 752 / Power: 8
ngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
The way you commented sounds like most Viet women can be bought and in your term were "hookers".

Definitely I disagreed with your comment.
Old 25-10-2017, 07:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 752 / Power: 8
ngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Dun come n beat around the bush.... just head towards the bar and show me... out of 10, how many will follow u... reasonable amount as in 100 usd, 200usd, 300usd... will u pay a beer ger 10,000 USD? Now u come n tell me model, Ms Vietnam, Ms Universal. We talking about gers on the street. Dun next post, come n tell me the female minister in VN parliament.
He sounded like flipping prata. Wonder he had been to Vietnam. Maybe just been once.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1