The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 09-08-2018, 01:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 11
alexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

not much reviews on lynn from SLG but plenty at the website. Just want to see if anybody had the same experience.

managed to book her late one nite. went to her place around area G. she opened the door and immediately i had the impression lynn passed the job to her friend. the girl look so different from the one in the video. the one in the video looks very slim with nice features. the lady who opened the door looked like she hasn't exercised in 5 years. on the plumb side with tattoos on her back & spoke like a rough southern chinese. the hair looks the same though. face also slightly different from the video

not the type to reject . so went thru with the massage. massage was good. not much sensual. flip over rub rub . over.

wont RTF .no chemistry. look v different from the one in the video.
Old 09-08-2018, 01:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Actually, with or without panty it's always the same isn't it? When you lick the boobs, or u kiss the girl, do you actually worry about whether the girl actually clean up or use listerine after the guy before you did the same? If she had done it fully nude, some "stuff" may also get to her through the skin or pussy contact and spread to you too, no matter how clean she washes?
End of the day, it's kinda unavoidable once we are in this game, can't be too particular about all these unless u felt that her panty looks wet and dirty before it all started (which will be gross).
Suggest if you RTM u do tell her you want to skip this part of the service then, I'm sure she will be happy to skip it.
Talking about dry hump, Huan Huan used to do it with a small towel placed on your shaft. She does it with panties on though but her sexiness (and those ridiculous melons) is enough to turn me on. I thought at that time, the way she does is quite hygenic.

Tian Niu does the same with a piece of tissue and panties on.

Only cowgirl or reverse cowgirl possible but I was thinking then that this is quite a good way to avoid contact.

Well, as pointed out, no 100% absolutely safe method, always there is a risk. We just have to be careful and keep that risk low.
Old 09-08-2018, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Actually, with or without panty it's always the same isn't it? When you lick the boobs, or u kiss the girl, do you actually worry about whether the girl actually clean up or use listerine after the guy before you did the same? If she had done it fully nude, some "stuff" may also get to her through the skin or pussy contact and spread to you too, no matter how clean she washes?
End of the day, it's kinda unavoidable once we are in this game, can't be too particular about all these unless u felt that her panty looks wet and dirty before it all started (which will be gross).
Suggest if you RTM u do tell her you want to skip this part of the service then, I'm sure she will be happy to skip it.
To a boobs person, big or small boobs make a difference to the level of enjoyment he derives.

To one who enjoys blow jobs, BJ or BBBJ makes a huge difference.

To a pussy person, with or without panties on (no matter how tiny the panties are, even if it's a G-string) is very very significant.

I'm a pussy person, I can accept A-cupper and skip the BJ or BBBJ, but I will only enjoy myself if the ML is fully nude.
Old 09-08-2018, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Weelian15 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMentalist View Post
When you visited Anna was she code red as the other bro mentioned?

How about Baby, any MR on her?
Which Anna u all referring to? Can share her web link?
Old 09-08-2018, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
To a boobs person, big or small boobs make a difference to the level of enjoyment he derives.

To one who enjoys blow jobs, BJ or BBBJ makes a huge difference.

To a pussy person, with or without panties on (no matter how tiny the panties are, even if it's a G-string) is very very significant.

I'm a pussy person, I can accept A-cupper and skip the BJ or BBBJ, but I will only enjoy myself if the ML is fully nude.
rub rub get wet, not so safe
Old 09-08-2018, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 13
romanee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yup, Anna was on code red.

As for Baby, I think the FR a couple of pages back is pretty accurate.
Her service levels are also good. Like Anna, she helped me wash off after the deed was done. She helped scrub my back, really service oriented.

Both Baby and Anna stay in a studio apartment, Baby in GL, Anna in central area.
Baby will be leaving after one month, Anna a bit longer.

As for looks, Anna as I said looks 100% like her photos, Baby probably 80% for me.

For the Bro who asked which Anna, do some homework la, her URL was stated just a few pages back la.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMentalist View Post
When you visited Anna was she code red as the other bro mentioned?

How about Baby, any MR on her?
Old 09-08-2018, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold

can blacklist the lynn liao

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexsptrader View Post
not much reviews on lynn from SLG but plenty at the website. Just want to see if anybody had the same experience.

managed to book her late one nite. went to her place around area G. she opened the door and immediately i had the impression lynn passed the job to her friend. the girl look so different from the one in the video. the one in the video looks very slim with nice features. the lady who opened the door looked like she hasn't exercised in 5 years. on the plumb side with tattoos on her back & spoke like a rough southern chinese. the hair looks the same though. face also slightly different from the video

not the type to reject . so went thru with the massage. massage was good. not much sensual. flip over rub rub . over.

Old 09-08-2018, 01:20 PM
Samster

Haha, just got zapped by some motherfucker, stating I didn't put in Anna's link.

I've said many times, points mean nothing. I share when I feel like it.

As for the points, go try redeem a cup of coffee at Yakun if you can. If cannot, go fuck yourself la.

Quote:
Originally Posted by romanee View Post
Yup, Anna was on code red.

As for Baby, I think the FR a couple of pages back is pretty accurate.
Her service levels are also good. Like Anna, she helped me wash off after the deed was done. She helped scrub my back, really service oriented.

Both Baby and Anna stay in a studio apartment, Baby in GL, Anna in central area.
Baby will be leaving after one month, Anna a bit longer.

As for looks, Anna as I said looks 100% like her photos, Baby probably 80% for me.

For the Bro who asked which Anna, do some homework la, her URL was stated just a few pages back la.
Old 09-08-2018, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 14
fauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud of

Quote:
Haha, just got zapped by some motherfucker, stating I didn't put in Anna's link.

As for the points, go try redeem a cup of coffee at Yakun if you can. If cannot, go fuck yourself la.
i'll do everyone a favor and share her link, her name is annie in slg

http://sglocalmassage.info/anna/

https://sglonelyguy.info/massage-annie/
Old 09-08-2018, 02:13 PM
Samster

Macktamer, thanks.

As I said points from Bros like you just makes sharing of FRs more meaningful, as the intention is to help one another make informed decisions, in this sea full of fake FRs, certainly not to buy us a cup of coffee or anything for that matter.

And btw, it is FR from Bros like you, Derrickboy, JasonJG, to name a few, that I trust and base my decision on whether to try an ML. Thanks.

Quote:

Old 09-08-2018, 02:26 PM
Samster

Haha, thanks to the zapper, my points dropped from 44 to 36.

And now it's 67 and my power is now 7. Not that I can use it to buy anything, but makes my day.

Thanks Bros.

Quote:
Macktamer, thanks.

As I said points from Bros like you just makes sharing of FRs more meaningful, as the intention is to help one another make informed decisions, in this sea full of fake FRs, certainly not to buy us a cup of coffee or anything for that matter.

And btw, it is FR from Bros like you, Derrickboy, JasonJG, to name a few, that I trust and base my decision on whether to try an ML. Thanks.
Old 09-08-2018, 05:15 PM
Samster

Wow, it only gets better, 100 plus points.

Blu3, I don't normally spew vulgarities, but the exact words of this idiot were :

"Put link la Anna Anna your Lao bu ah knn ccb", followed by the zap.

As I said, points don't matter to me, zap all you want but don't hurl vulgarities for no reason.

Thanks Blu3, and other Bros.

Quote:
Haha, thanks to the zapper, my points dropped from 44 to 36.

And now it's 67 and my power is now 7. Not that I can use it to buy anything, but makes my day.

Thanks Bros.
Old 09-08-2018, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
angsty89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So was lurking this last night, and tHanks for the recommendation for an ni.So I went for her today. I have to say she is really sexy and amazing. She actually gave me the wrong address, fortunately the new address was 5mins away. I didn’t manage to do the entire 1 hour cos of the wrong address, but she kindly reduced her price for me

Her service is really good.
She did 69handjob for me... and I have to say, her ass is amazing. I had to do f*** her hand while I was doing her doggystyle to see that ass. Unloaded x2 today

Will definitely RTM

Have an appt with Adele tmr
Old 09-08-2018, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 17
sneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy.info/lynn-massage/

Is this the lynn you are talking about?
I have been to her a few times and although she doesn't look exactly like the video but its still quite close. maybe 70-80%? Unless she has gained alot of weight since my visit a few weeks back, I wouldn't label her plump.

The pics and video shows the exact place I went to so if u went to another apartment with a different layout then I guess its a different girl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexsptrader View Post

Old 09-08-2018, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 17
sneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud of

Just a quick MR for baby to contribute back to the community

Decided to try her after all the hype from some bros and I can only conclude that I dont agree with what one bro saying she is worth more than her current rate.

Looks: close to pic but about 7/10 for me.
Body: if you are boobs lover you need to skip. A cup or A+ at most
Massage: decent presses and all but nothing fantastic that will make me return anytime soon. Sensual is not bad but again nothing spectacular. She allows quite decent roaming so i guess if you are gentle, you can go anywhere
She does allow kissing of her boobs but what I observed after that is that she just put on her bra without washing up
After what some bros said about cleanliness, I'm getting a little paranoid. Feels disgusted thinking I could be enjoying the fluid of any previous bro who visited
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1