The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, eugenetan80, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove, jessica

Old 15-08-2018, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 7
Heronoteasy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHeronoteasy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Try Bro S.Babe bro...

Im not a agent or friend of Bro Kelvin.
Ask for his recommendations :P
Old 15-08-2018, 11:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabwemet View Post
What is your problem?! U start a new account and post this stuff for what purpose? Ur micro penis erect longer ah?
No money to bonk and can only wank with masked photo
Old 15-08-2018, 12:07 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
unmask1990 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButterflyTiff View Post
Cant deny it, am still part of the proletariat.
Can moderator remove my post please? I was angry because I thought she blocked me on WhatsApp.

Tiffany is a very nice girl. Please treat her well.
Old 15-08-2018, 12:42 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
unmask1990 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heronoteasy View Post
What's all this fuss all about???

For sis Tiff,I did chat little with her.Actually I ask her to go play roller coaster with me,sex veteran like me really toned down a lot already sex not a priority in life...(was quoted hourly rate)Sadly to say,not her fault lah its mine.She's still a nice lady lah i think(earning powers)

Imagine spending S$700 for a 4 hr session ride ?

But remember one thing,what goes up comes down .Dun Yaya papaya even when you a are contractor boss,several I knew went bankrupt already...What I knew is that in the near future I can tour the world in 80 days.Dun depised people,be it FLs ,poor etc etc...
Very true. Girls like Girls Gen's Renee and Butterfly's Tiffany think they so great, can deal privately. Later OKT come look for them, the bros are the one here on the losing end.
Old 15-08-2018, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1067 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3347 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unmask1990 View Post
Very true. Girls like Girls Gen's Renee and Butterfly's Tiffany think they so great, can deal privately. Later OKT come look for them, the bros are the one here on the losing end.
Your story is all over the place. So you posted her details because she blocked you on Whatsapp? You must have done something which caused this? And what about the other two girls? And what has the OKT got to so with them both and us losing out?
Old 15-08-2018, 01:32 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6854 / Power: 60
bradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ck0111 View Post
Any bros got intro to petite girls?
Try Miss Quaintrelle. I am a sucker for petite and she fit the bill.
Old 15-08-2018, 01:36 PM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradplay2018 View Post
Try Miss Quaintrelle. I am a sucker for petite and she fit the bill.
Her ass so big qualify as petite?

She is very passionate though
Old 15-08-2018, 01:42 PM
Samster (Donor)

bradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond repute

A while ago, I met Lindyxoxo and I wrote this FR late today.

You know I like to visit local independent provider so to support them.

I went into her hotel, was greeted with a red lingerine and her figure was really as per the picture, big boobs for her frame.

This picture above is real. She does have boobs of this figure.

We sit down and chat for quite a while, she offered me a drink and we talk a lot of things, happily, she was the kind happy go lucky, bubbly and she got seductive eyes.

She does shower for me and she offered me a clean towel. I ask to be CBJ not because I scare of her but I feel CBJ give a better safety to her and me. She was happy and of course I happy also.

My curiosity to meet more independent provider before I retire got me to contact her and book a session. She can keep on lick and suck the dick for very long. The sucking sensation was good, I hold back if not might end there ! hahaha. One more thing, her nipple sucking skill is really good. and she can make my dick stand up for Singapore very fast using nipple twirling and licking with her tongue and also sucking sensually on the dick.

She will look at you during sucking and the face was very seductive, heard she might retire for a few months and come back soon as she need to take a short break for her personal things. Lucky me able to book her before she retire. While talking with her, she keep laughing like a child, very bubbly person hahaha!

Her price was really good for a local provider at 500 for 2 shots, can see her thread for detail price.

She quite responsive during the session and she like missionary position.

Lindyxoxo

Face: 8/10 during when she look at you while blow you, the seductive look.!!!
Body: Slightly Meaty but her BMI is only 21 so is not even overweight. She is really seductive during bed and she enjoy sex.
Friendly: Yes very friendly!! hahaha
Gfe: 8.5/10 (Can talk very long and very attentive to details)
Shower: Yes (She shower for you)
Hotel: High class hotel
Price: I paid for 500 for 2 shots (very cheap rate for local provider)

Heard she going to extend her time range to longer period. She normally only service around up to 5pm, maybe she will service longer.

I am glad that I can try another local provider before I quit. A man meat is another men poison.

She is definitely a good chatter, listener and able to give you a sincere service.
Old 15-08-2018, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 17
jabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud of

Yeah. I like Lindy too.. but I guess she is not everyone’s cup of tea.
Old 15-08-2018, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 17
jabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud of

Quote:
Can moderator remove my post please? I was angry because I thought she blocked me on WhatsApp.

You are a loser la.. I hope she blocks you permanently .
You are most defo a creep.
Old 15-08-2018, 02:20 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
You are a loser la.. I hope she blocks you permanently .
You are most defo a creep.
lol yah lor, post everything.. so detailed.. ~_~
Old 15-08-2018, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yeah. I like Lindy too.. but I guess she is not everyone’s cup of tea.
I take Charlene anytime over her ...but that's just me
Old 15-08-2018, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 7
Rufuslife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufuslife View Post
I agree with u, esp fl who request to pay full upon meetup before deed. I ever have a similar experience with a FL here (occasionally I see her thread). She had good reviews, so I ask for a 2hour slot. I was kind to offer to buy her food or drink before our meetup. She requested 2 cans of beer. I obliged, and bought her 2 cans of beer and paid her full for a 2 hour session. While waiting patiently for her to finish her lunch (did not want to rush her, i tot she maybe have a long day), so we chatted for a very long time, and soon she started to drink her beer and smoke. Soon we ran out of topic, and she already finish up 1 and half can of beer. Sort of hinted her that I only have 1hr left, but she said she has no more appt after me, started to give excuses like she is tired, drunk, etc. Nevertheless she start to proceed with our 1st hour session. After 1st shot, she said she cannot continue cos she having headache and drunk. I m cool with that (but abit piss off), cos she has the both alcohol and ciggy smell, abit too strong for me, even though she has no more appt. I request for a refund, since I only had one shot. But she said I had used up my 2 hour slot so there is no refund. Usually I dun quarrel with FL, but this time she wasted my time and take my patience and kindness for granted. Told her off that the 1 hr is used up to wait for her to be ready, and 1 hr was used for my 1st of the 2 shots which I paid in full. End up, she pleaded to refund me $50 instead (not full amount). Piss off but tired of this episode. I took $50 and left. Lesson learned at expense of $$ wasted.
I will like to clarify in case some bro misread my post above. The lady in question is NOT kinki irene. It is another FL, which I will not disclose openly in this thread. Well, let's move on and looking forward for more juicy FRs or recommendation.
Old 15-08-2018, 04:01 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 0
BabeliciousCass is one of the Best!BabeliciousCass is one of the Best!BabeliciousCass is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufuslife View Post
I will like to clarify in case some bro misread my post above. The lady in question is NOT kinki irene. It is another FL, which I will not disclose openly in this thread. Well, let's move on and looking forward for more juicy FRs or recommendation.

I don't smoke at all de. Its a misunderstanding bah.
Old 15-08-2018, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 11
bombweister is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbombweister is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Hello angry also cannot anyhow post people’s details mah! Unless she scam you lah, simple theory mah bodoh
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1