The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 23-03-2011, 11:13 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
SecondLife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Even massage and HJ/Zhuagen are not safe! I fell victim!!!

The reason I relate my story here is to remind bros that there's no safe way playing around. Even HJ/Zhuagen is not safe. Always be extremely careful if you cannot refrain from HJ/Zhuagen/casual sex.

Here is what happened to me. I went to have massage + zhuangen + HJ on 1 Jan 2011. After one week, one evening, I detected a strange smell when I squat down in the toilet. Since then the smell has been with me. The smell is quite poignant. I was worried.

I thought it came from my pennis. Days later, I took two tissues and used one to wipe the pennis, the other to wipe the ass. After sniffing at the tissues, I found that the smell actually emits from the asshole area. I was a bit relieved.

But about 3 weeks ago, that is beginning of March, my ass started to feel uncomfortable once in a while. Only slightly uncomfortable, especially when I sweat, "something is there", or "it's there" kind of uncomfort.

Days ago, I finally had the courage to visually check the area. Yes, there is problem there. The skin between the balls and the asshole, of an area smaller than a fingerprint, has a slightly different color. It is infected, I am quite sure. Furthermore, there is a small area, very close to the asshole, has a reddish color.

I've been monitoring the situation closely. So far, no obvious worsenning. I may go check up.

Despite all the many positive reviews from bro on the zhuangen and massage lady. I just want to add that the process is not clean. The place may look clean, actually it is not.

All bros, you cannot be more careful when enjoying yourself. Always remember! And if anyone can help me, it would be deeply appreciated.
Old 24-03-2011, 09:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Even massage and HJ/Zhuagen are not safe! I fell victim!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecondLife View Post
The reason I relate my story here is to remind bros that there's no safe way playing around. Even HJ/Zhuagen is not safe. Always be extremely careful if you cannot refrain from HJ/Zhuagen/casual sex.

Here is what happened to me. I went to have massage + zhuangen + HJ on 1 Jan 2011. After one week, one evening, I detected a strange smell when I squat down in the toilet. Since then the smell has been with me. The smell is quite poignant. I was worried.

I thought it came from my pennis. Days later, I took two tissues and used one to wipe the pennis, the other to wipe the ass. After sniffing at the tissues, I found that the smell actually emits from the asshole area. I was a bit relieved.

But about 3 weeks ago, that is beginning of March, my ass started to feel uncomfortable once in a while. Only slightly uncomfortable, especially when I sweat, "something is there", or "it's there" kind of uncomfort.

Days ago, I finally had the courage to visually check the area. Yes, there is problem there. The skin between the balls and the asshole, of an area smaller than a fingerprint, has a slightly different color. It is infected, I am quite sure. Furthermore, there is a small area, very close to the asshole, has a reddish color.

I've been monitoring the situation closely. So far, no obvious worsenning. I may go check up.

Despite all the many positive reviews from bro on the zhuangen and massage lady. I just want to add that the process is not clean. The place may look clean, actually it is not.

All bros, you cannot be more careful when enjoying yourself. Always remember! And if anyone can help me, it would be deeply appreciated.
Most likely she cut you with a fingernail? Then you should get a Tetnus shot. Wost case? Transmission of Herpes 1 or 2. Either case, you need to get to a doctor to check it out. Only they can really tell you as I'm giving you my guess only. BTW should ask the woman to wash her hands or wear latex gloves. If she were clean she would wear gloves for her own protection. How many people do you know who would touch a strangers ass with bare hands?
Old 24-03-2011, 02:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1310 / Power: 22
MitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud of

u are jumping into conclusion...
go see a doc n come back here tell us what u contracted.

abstain is 100% safe...nothing else.
Old 24-03-2011, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 14
Mitsuki is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMitsuki is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMitsuki is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMitsuki is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMitsuki is a living Saint! - you won't find better

@SecondLife
bro, you sure a not? because the 'part' which you mentioned a lot of people also get infections and etc from abrasions and so on. if yourself had sharp nails and when you wipe your ass after you done with your business, you yourself might accidentally scratch it also. plus since you been using tissues to wipe.. how clean and thick can they be? IMO try dettol wet tissues!
Old 24-03-2011, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 14
whiteangelcsh is one of the Best!whiteangelcsh is one of the Best!whiteangelcsh is one of the Best!

It could or may not be related nor due to HJ/JG/massage. It could even be due to other causes like unhygienic bowel cleaning or other infections. Too early to jump to conclusion. Most impt is to seek medical treatment and be forthcoming in ur admissions to the doc in order to get a proper assessment.

Erotic Shoots

Private Photography
Old 24-03-2011, 08:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
SecondLife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitsuki View Post
@SecondLife
bro, you sure a not? because the 'part' which you mentioned a lot of people also get infections and etc from abrasions and so on. if yourself had sharp nails and when you wipe your ass after you done with your business, you yourself might accidentally scratch it also. plus since you been using tissues to wipe.. how clean and thick can they be? IMO try dettol wet tissues!
It could not possibly be due to abrasions. The strange smell tells me something is not right.
Old 25-03-2011, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 17
kgbkgb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykgbkgb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
It could not possibly be due to abrasions. The strange smell tells me something is not right.
So, wat r u waiting for? Better get a chk-up asap.
Old 25-03-2011, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mitsuki is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMitsuki is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMitsuki is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMitsuki is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMitsuki is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
the smell, got pus or anything along? why you dont go see a doctor sia?
Old 25-03-2011, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 15
arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!

go see a doctor and clear your doubts.
Old 26-03-2011, 02:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 16
cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Good evening samsters,

sorry to ask, what is Zhuagen or Jua Gen?? (maybe I spelt wrongly)

Last edited by cqueen; 26-03-2011 at 02:44 AM. Reason: wrong spelling
Old 26-03-2011, 07:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cqueen View Post
Good evening samsters,
sorry to ask, what is Zhuagen or Jua Gen?? (maybe I spelt wrongly)
Refer to bro fazer6s post:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...17&postcount=4
Old 26-03-2011, 10:38 AM
Samster

cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitsuki View Post
Thanks Mitsuki for your helpful reply.

Then I believe my slutty tongue can do a better "zhuagen' with any hard horny juicy wet cock...
Old 26-03-2011, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 14
sean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant future

wow,if JG also can kena sex disease,i guess nothing is guess anymore....unless ask the wl to wear gloves....
Old 27-03-2011, 02:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean99 View Post
wow,if JG also can kena sex disease,i guess nothing is guess anymore....unless ask the wl to wear gloves....
Just a minor feedback - you meant to say "guess nothing is safe anymore..."?

To be even safer, ask the wl to give u clear concise instructions to guide your own hands to excute the art of zhugen on your own horny hard cock.
Old 27-03-2011, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
yellowskin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have checked this with a doctor at national skin centre before and they have confirmed that STD can be spread via the finger nails. It is true, even a simple body message can give you STD not to mention HJ and Zhuagen; even though the chances are not high but it is still possible. It is thus very important that the person giving the message washes her hands properly before working on the next customer.

Anyway I believe that life is short, so enjoy what ever you can...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1