The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 05-09-2008, 07:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5497 / Power: 18
JoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Heard that there was a flight from china the whole grp of PRCs send back home la

the Gov or so call P a P...always dun give reason for making a decision...this is also not the first time they denied PRC entry to sin which was wat i heard from many FL liao...anyway still a bad reputation for chasing ppl away, nv heard any US FL send bk...
bro lightning, ur antenna so long huh, bring us more updates ok....cheers bro...

Do not upz me unless I upz u first, please.
waiting list too long.

U:ShittyAss, tiger2, greatbody, chikobai, carmeo88GTOKING, andyktookara,Evilhawk,Allanooi,suaveguy28,RedJacke t,hao
Old 05-09-2008, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 20
uiop is one of the Best!uiop is one of the Best!uiop is one of the Best!
Re: Heard that there was a flight from china the whole grp of PRCs send back home la

Why bother about them going back?

In the first place they are not supposed to be here for FL when they sign up student pass and bringing chaos to singapore mens.

1. Never be a guarantor for them.
2. Never believe what they said.
3. Never ever engage their services.
4. Never gives them any money, present or what ever stuff they request/Need.

Do not up me any more.I want to stay at rep 88.
Old 05-09-2008, 09:47 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1397 / Power: 0
lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning

Quote:
Originally Posted by allupato1 View Post
national day raid, F1 season raid, festive season also raid, IR open also raid => All year round raid raid raid....haha
It seems that all has more or less linked with the recent F1 race, but is there still some PRCs managed to gain entry after 1 sep???
Old 05-09-2008, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Wah jia lat man if they cut off the supply of fresh pussy that means we have to keep recycling those still around and due to shortage of supply, prices might just rise...
Old 05-09-2008, 10:20 AM
Samster

Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uiop View Post
Why bother about them going back?

In the first place they are not supposed to be here for FL when they sign up student pass and bringing chaos to singapore mens.
Don't spew your moral crap in this forum...
Old 05-09-2008, 10:29 AM
Samster (M)

lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
Wah jia lat man if they cut off the supply of fresh pussy that means we have to keep recycling those still around and due to shortage of supply, prices might just rise...
where got rise in price as long as there is plenty of supply in SBF
But too bad we have to recycle the old stock
Old 05-09-2008, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
The supply will never end.One batch goes and other batch come in.

Don't think too much of those pussy.

Quote:
Don't spew your moral crap in this forum...
Sam someone say you are a carp.

Old 05-09-2008, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 18
bbbj-lover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone can confirm which flight?
Old 05-09-2008, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Sam someone say you are a carp.
Crap not carp you twit!!!
Old 05-09-2008, 10:46 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbj-lover View Post
anyone can confirm which flight?
Quote:
Originally Posted by gameboy3799 View Post
Yes, my PRC Friend came in from Guangzhou by Tiger987 on 1st Sep, young or old, all up Aeroplane not up Lorry. She got detained till next morning, Handphone got confiscated, not allow to make call outside.:
It has been cut n paste pls read
Old 05-09-2008, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Crap not carp you twit!!!
Although you are old but yours eyes are still sharp.

Thanks old man.

Old 05-09-2008, 10:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4062 / Power: 19
Tailok has a reputation beyond reputeTailok has a reputation beyond reputeTailok has a reputation beyond reputeTailok has a reputation beyond reputeTailok has a reputation beyond reputeTailok has a reputation beyond reputeTailok has a reputation beyond reputeTailok has a reputation beyond reputeTailok has a reputation beyond reputeTailok has a reputation beyond reputeTailok has a reputation beyond repute

Lidat, we better cheong while good time last. Very soon, there may be shortage of PRC mei2. Then price go up... worse still, all gone.
Old 05-09-2008, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Although you are old but yours eyes are still sharp.

Thanks old man.
Monster may suffer from lau hwa yen, but my rod is still rock hard when called to action...
Old 05-09-2008, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 918 / Power: 22
lover8boy is a splendid one to beholdlover8boy is a splendid one to beholdlover8boy is a splendid one to beholdlover8boy is a splendid one to beholdlover8boy is a splendid one to beholdlover8boy is a splendid one to beholdlover8boy is a splendid one to beholdlover8boy is a splendid one to behold

heard that it was because sgp gov suspect the visa section in GZ to be issuing tourist visas to fls indiscrimately. My friend is based there and told me so.
Old 05-09-2008, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailok View Post
Lidat, we better cheong while good time last. Very soon, there may be shortage of PRC mei2. Then price go up... worse still, all gone.
Maybe they trying to drive business to the legal PRC houses??? Or perhaps trying to encourage tourism to the 3B - Batam, Bintan and Balai

Hahaha...

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1