The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 11-05-2018, 03:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 14
kenonly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
A Raw Fortnight

Been wanting to share this ever since last year, when it happened.

I have this ML whom I visited and got a FJ on the first meeting. She's MILF standard (in her 40s), nice to chat with and showed me what a passionate ride was really like, so I kept going back to her.

Around the 4th or 5th visit, during the bonk she suddenly paused, took off the condom, and we continued raw. Super shiok experience, but of course I was surprised.

Then a few days later I went to visit another "ML". Younger (in her 30s), with a much hotter figure. This was about the 6th visit or so. After the bonking and a massage, we were lying next to each other and frenching. Then she asked "Do you trust me?" and proceeded to ride me raw. Of course in the heat of the moment I won't say no, right?

Then the next week I went to see a vietnamese FL, a SYT at the most in her 20s. Again this was the 4th or 5th visit, and this time, instead of capping me after she gave me a BBBJ with deepthroating, she started to ride me raw. After a while then she capped me and we proceeded bonking as normal.

So my question is:

1) is this common? They start bonking you raw after some time?

2) Does it mean they KC me? Or were they trying to get me to KC them?

After those times everything still went on as per usual. We went back to using safety caps. the Vietnamese girl returned to vietnam, but I am still seeing the other two. (please don't ask me for contacts, I want to keep them all for myself).

Other than the fact that it was risky, any other thoughts?
Old 11-05-2018, 02:46 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6854 / Power: 60
bradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A Raw Fortnight

Do you trust them ? Raw is pretty risky. Is it worth to get closer to the Death God?
Old 11-05-2018, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenonly View Post

I have this ML whom I visited and got a FJ on the first meeting. She's MILF standard (in her 40s), nice to chat with and showed me what a passionate ride was really like, so I kept going back to her.

Around the 4th or 5th visit, during the bonk she suddenly paused, took off the condom, and we continued raw. Super shiok experience, but of course I was surprised.

Then a few days later I went to visit another "ML". Younger (in her 30s), with a much hotter figure. This was about the 6th visit or so. After the bonking and a massage, we were lying next to each other and frenching. Then she asked "Do you trust me?" and proceeded to ride me raw. Of course in the heat of the moment I won't say no, right?

Then the next week I went to see a vietnamese FL, a SYT at the most in her 20s. Again this was the 4th or 5th visit, and this time, instead of capping me after she gave me a BBBJ with deepthroating, she started to ride me raw. After a while then she capped me and we proceeded bonking as normal.

So my question is:

After those times everything still went on as per usual. We went back to using safety caps. the Vietnamese girl returned to vietnam, but I am still seeing the other two. (please don't ask me for contacts, I want to keep them all for myself).

They can raw with you means they can raw with others.
Old 11-05-2018, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

Would be best if you go for a health checkup ...

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 11-05-2018, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 22
Cybername has much to be proud ofCybername has much to be proud ofCybername has much to be proud ofCybername has much to be proud ofCybername has much to be proud ofCybername has much to be proud ofCybername has much to be proud ofCybername has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
They can raw with you means they can raw with others.
definitely..

TS, you better go for check man...
Old 11-05-2018, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1429 / Power: 9
makeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud of

Congratulations!!!

... And I wish you good luck yeah?
Old 11-05-2018, 04:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

I dun dare to raw with those ladies... Scary... TS do a checkup first before you do it with others. Hope u fine...
Old 11-05-2018, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 15
cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!

I take my hat off to you.
No matter how close you are with them, doing RAW should be avoided at all. Like one of the bros said it here,, if she can do raw to you, she will to others.

If I were you, I would be going for health check. Most of people just think of HIV when they do RAW, Well, there are other STDs.
Old 14-05-2018, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
devilborne87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS....u r playing with fire.....these girls do raw as to tempt u come back.
...they did with others....they care abt money....take care.....go Kelantan soon
Old 15-05-2018, 11:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 8
shijinan is a Helpful and Caring Samstershijinan is a Helpful and Caring Samstershijinan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just be prepared to face the consequences if wanna risk n do Raw.
Even if kenna stds or Hiv , won't die immediately n can be cured or under controlled n live a long life.
The impt thing is must have MONEY for medical which can cost alot.
If no money better think properly.
But if intending to hv gf n later set up family then don't do it.
Old 15-05-2018, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 8
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenonly View Post

So my question is:

haha, i think no one dare to ask you for contact. If have, i don't think they will dare to use it. Imagine, there is a poison cock before you.
Old 16-05-2018, 02:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 14
kenonly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

All good points raised, bros. Thanks. Will be going for check up soon. It's been nearly a year. If there are any diseases I am sure they can be detected by health checks by now
Old 24-05-2018, 08:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Marineguy888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wish you good luck and be safe in future
Old 24-06-2018, 02:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 7
PunggolCoastal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To have your child inside her stomach. This is a very powerful weapon that can suck dry your pocket.
Old 26-06-2018, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

i think its not the fl or wl that should be asking you "do you trust me" but rather you should be asking them....seems like you already raw with a few of them..
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1