The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-05-2018, 06:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 6
Maxrebirth is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaxrebirth is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Wife going on overseas trip. Any suggestions on what to do with her lingerie? 🤔
Old 24-05-2018, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 23
slider1234 is one of the Best!slider1234 is one of the Best!slider1234 is one of the Best!slider1234 is one of the Best!
Re: When did you discovered your Lingerie Fetish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxrebirth View Post
Wife going on overseas trip. Any suggestions on what to do with her lingerie? 🤔
Put a few of her dirty panties and bras in secluded areas like MSCP TOP floors for us to use as cum catchers. The more cum the better? Retrieve them and when she returns let her find those panties and she’ll question you as she is feeling them, just say you missed her and used her panties to jerk off and ask her to put them on for you without washing the panties of course.
Old 24-05-2018, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 6
Maxrebirth is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaxrebirth is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by slider1234 View Post
Put a few of her dirty panties and bras in secluded areas like MSCP TOP floors for us to use as cum catchers. The more cum the better? Retrieve them and when she returns let her find those panties and she’ll question you as she is feeling them, just say you missed her and used her panties to jerk off and ask her to put them on for you without washing the panties of course.
Damn.. reading ur post just got me real hard...
Old 24-05-2018, 06:13 PM
Samster

slider1234 is one of the Best!slider1234 is one of the Best!slider1234 is one of the Best!slider1234 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxrebirth View Post
Damn.. reading ur post just got me real hard...

Eh don’t be a NATO. Do it?
Old 25-05-2018, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 386 / Power: 19
lyulka is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlyulka is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlyulka is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlyulka is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcyMula View Post
that will be a big risk
I tried that before also.

Got access to office anytime. Nowadays, seems like all the charbo in my office is into fitness bug.

Got one bah bah college alwasy do runs and gym. Soalways got fresh gym clothing in the office.

So far tried twice.

1st time is her running gears. T shirt and running shorts not interesting. But got reebok sports bra and La senza panties. So I just strip everything wear her sports bra and panties. Sit on her seat and wank off with her pics (on her desk) in front of me. never soil the clothing

Second time was addidas sports bra, sports tights and some micro fiber panties. SAme story. Wear everything. Sports tights pull below butt level, Pull dick out from the side of the panties. Sit on her chair. legs on her table and start stroking. PC not lock, so scroll trhru her pc. Found her pics.

Carryon stroking until find a pic with her in gym clothings. (Not the same I am wearing) then wank while fanatsising screwing her in her gym clothes.
I was sitting on her chair. Leg up on her desk. Gym tights pull down, dick pull out from side of the panties. Stroke until so shiok until I almost accidentally soil the clothing. Super shiok. Shot high and super orgasm. Lucky just a few drops kanna her bra lower side and a few drops on her panty.
Old 25-05-2018, 06:50 AM
Samster

Sometime ago, I found my colleagues new sanitary pad. I couldn’t help it but started to jerk off with it. Similar some pre-cum fell on it and I quickly folded it and put it back.

But the best would be toilet raids where your female colleagues use cos you know each and every one of them. Especially if it’s a small office!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyulka View Post
I tried that before also.

Carryon stroking until find a pic with her in gym clothings. (Not the same I am wearing) then wank while fanatsising screwing her in her gym clothes.
I was sitting on her chair. Leg up on her desk. Gym tights pull down, dick pull out from side of the panties. Stroke until so shiok until I almost accidentally soil the clothing. Super shiok. Shot high and super orgasm. Lucky just a few drops kanna her bra lower side and a few drops on her panty.
Old 27-05-2018, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 11
AntheaA is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAntheaA is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I used to sell my worn thongs and g strings on sbf and do live take-offs. Seems like this fetish is still thriving and more and more bros are into this lingerie fetish.
Old 05-06-2018, 05:53 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 14
ah_ush deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

something to share
Old 05-06-2018, 05:55 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 14
ah_ush deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

second part
Old 06-06-2018, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 7
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

fresh new bra more attractive.
Many at OG.
Chinatown wingseng shop too
Old 08-06-2018, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 19
bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah_ush View Post
something to share
are these yours or do they belong to somebody else?
Old 21-06-2018, 11:41 PM
Samster

bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntheaA View Post
I used to sell my worn thongs and g strings on sbf and do live take-offs. Seems like this fetish is still thriving and more and more bros are into this lingerie fetish.
Are you still selling used panties?
Do you have any website for us to refer to?
Believe more bros will be interested.
Old 23-06-2018, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post
Mine started when i was 11, see my mums and her younger cousin (living at my place) panties, bra hanging in the house, became curious and started sniffing the panties.
but one incident happened that changes everything, one night after i sniff my mums cousin panties, (i sleep in the living room) her panties was those cotton type with small flowers printed all over the fabric and after that i fell asleep totally forgotten about the panties on my hand.
at about 3am in the morning i woke up with a sensation on my dick, i was hard . i open my eyes and see my mums cousin sucking me quietly and slowly. i pretend to be asleep but since i was so young, i oculdnt control myself and as such, i had to move when i feel myself going to pee.
she realsied it and show me a sign to keep quiet and took that panties on my hand and wrap it on my dick and started jerk it. seeing her panties on my dick was more than enough but the sensation of her hand holding her panties and jerking me was enough that i just shot out, she used the panties to wipe me clean and walk back into her room.

next day i saw that same panties in a pail soak in water. she left to go back to Malaysia a few weeks later and i never see her again till now

from than on, i developed panties and MILF fetish.
wish i have such relatives like yours and my releases will be wonderful, each time, every time!!!
Old 23-06-2018, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwer18 View Post
My ex supervisor is a very sexy lady with B cup. She like tennis and cycling. I used to join the group for tennis after work. One day she left her sport bag with her T-shirt, bra and her soiled panty in my car after our tennis game and we went for supper. Somehow she forgot about her sport bag in my car boot after I dropped her at her place after supper since she does not drive. Wow I was very curious and opened the bag when I reached home, and found a pink panty ( Triumph brand) in there. I took out and saw her cum juice on her panty. Wow I really BTH and began to lick her cum juice and later pcc and let go completely on her panty.
If I were you, I would lick that juice passionately too.
And enjoy some of her sweat smell from her other clothes, thinking of her and PCC away, if she is pretty.
Old 30-06-2018, 02:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 650 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2475 / Power: 6
Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute

Not a lingerie fan but one time my partner came to my place for sleep over, she wore a transparent one piece pyjamas without bra and under wear. Could see though her. When she was washing the dishes after dinner I was admiring her body.

Went kitchen and ate her from behind before standing doggy ... she told me unless you can come 2 to 3 time tonight ... better save it for later .. I am not done with you yet
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1