The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-05-2018, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Thai Disco HELP!!!

Weird hor...You worked in Thailand, as an expat, and she is your GF. Not support her. you dont know about the scene in Sg on TD scene.

Tell she work in G.CLub in Thailand better lah...More money, some coyote drive Benz and BMW to work some more leh..
Dont know why you are being torn with his issue of hers...she want to go then let her go...There are plenty of sao sao here who need drama and romantic love ...after which, boom boom comes next..

Oh yes, everyone has a price tag... same same but different...

I'M CIM KING
Old 20-05-2018, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 8
youmee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Why would you just hook up with just ONE lady in bangkok? I guess her decision to come work, is a hint that you are not giving enough money. Its always a trick under their sleeve, but i may be wrong. You could have an ahngel with you..so just saying..
Old 20-05-2018, 11:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 13
MariusP is a glorious beacon of lightMariusP is a glorious beacon of lightMariusP is a glorious beacon of lightMariusP is a glorious beacon of lightMariusP is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
Weird hor...You worked in Thailand, as an expat, and she is your GF. Not support her. you dont know about the scene in Sg on TD scene.

Tell she work in G.CLub in Thailand better lah...More money, some coyote drive Benz and BMW to work some more leh..
Dont know why you are being torn with his issue of hers...she want to go then let her go...There are plenty of sao sao here who need drama and romantic love ...after which, boom boom comes next..

Oh yes, everyone has a price tag... same same but different...
Thanks for the info brother. It wasn't a $$$ thing when it got started - but now is turning into one. Yeah, boom boom was part of it, but she is not from this (TD, KTV, Massage, FL) industry.
Old 20-05-2018, 11:08 AM
Samster

MariusP is a glorious beacon of lightMariusP is a glorious beacon of lightMariusP is a glorious beacon of lightMariusP is a glorious beacon of lightMariusP is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by youmee View Post
Why would you just hook up with just ONE lady in bangkok? I guess her decision to come work, is a hint that you are not giving enough money. Its always a trick under their sleeve, but i may be wrong. You could have an ahngel with you..so just saying..
Thanks bro.
Why only ONE indeed.
Old 22-05-2018, 12:31 PM
Samster

draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariusP View Post
Thanks for the info brother. It wasn't a $$$ thing when it got started - but now is turning into one. Yeah, boom boom was part of it, but she is not from this (TD, KTV, Massage, FL) industry.
In Thailand , everything will end up in MONEY issue. In Thailand, Face number one, $$$ Number two. the rest, like family and father mother name can forget also.. Whatever it is, it will still be your fault even you are right.
When she needed money, you expect she to get 10k-15kBaht to get tru from the normal day job?
They will still open leg for fast $$$ and get orgasm at the same time, win win for them.. once start and will get addicted to this work and do it for a long time liao...

I'M CIM KING
Old 22-05-2018, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
In Thailand , everything will end up in MONEY issue. In Thailand, Face number one, $$$ Number two. the rest, like family and father mother name can forget also.. Whatever it is, it will still be your fault even you are right.
When she needed money, you expect she to get 10k-15kBaht to get tru from the normal day job?
They will still open leg for fast $$$ and get orgasm at the same time, win win for them.. once start and will get addicted to this work and do it for a long time liao...
Yeah, most likely scenario bro.
Old 22-05-2018, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 15
WofWof is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWofWof is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Then become a big carrot head .
Old 22-05-2018, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 9
PrataDolly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WofWof View Post
Then become a big carrot head .
Giant carrot head
Old 22-05-2018, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 596 / Power: 20
bluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to all

TS, no offense. If what she needs is $$$, then she will fuck for $$$. If you can't support her financially then move on.
Old 22-05-2018, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluetooth View Post
TS, no offense. If what she needs is $$$, then she will fuck for $$$. If you can't support her financially then move on.
I can't really imagine how their society can accept sex work as something quite "normal" and not a big deal, just for income. And carry on with their BF, friends and family as usual. Seems a weird kind of value system. I thought they value "face" and pride very much, and that seems incompatible with selling their bodies.
Old 23-05-2018, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluetooth View Post
Yeah Bro. That was the sense I got.
Old 23-05-2018, 08:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
kukubird37 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
I can't really imagine how their society can accept sex work as something quite "normal" and not a big deal, just for income. And carry on with their BF, friends and family as usual. Seems a weird kind of value system. I thought they value "face" and pride very much, and that seems incompatible with selling their bodies.

It is still better than some gals that sleep around free and ended pregnant and dumped by guys, right?
Old 25-05-2018, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kukubird37 View Post

It is still better than some gals that sleep around free and ended pregnant and dumped by guys, right?
This is a good one Bro

I'M CIM KING
Old 25-05-2018, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Its their mindset since old time ago and mostly due to poverty from the country side rural area
Most Thai value baby girls more than boys.
Boy will have gf and dont care parents
Girls will have the responsibility to take care the parents
Some parents even encourage their daughters to go into these line. Becos, will say parents no money do farm liao, need to sell house n cry then drama abit more, daughter agree and go to Bangkok open leg.
Most Thai elderly(Mostly from rural) has this concept, Children must take care parents and fulfill their requests when ever they have one. If not,the whole neighbourhood will hear from the parents complaining that their children is so unfilial n blah blah blah
When they have money , then they will have FACE and pride.
Thats their formula
If you come across those hypsters, artistic or indie type of YP, these type will have another type of concepts. They know how to fight for their own dreams and chiong.
The rest, work as slave for their parents demands, but when have money, she will feel like a Queen... 555
Weird but interesting to live here...just keep an open heart just like bro naemlo mentioned before

I'M CIM KING
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1