The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-05-2018, 11:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
yongzong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Best Friend's Mom, Kat

Exciting stuff, camping for more!
Old 22-05-2018, 02:38 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
James58 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wah.... Got any moh somemore!
Old 22-05-2018, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

nice update TS....
Old 23-05-2018, 08:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 7
SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future

Unable to eavesdrop on Uncle D and Auntie Kat any longer because of stupid Jack, I went down to my own room and changed into my swimming trunks before heading out towards the pool. It seems that Jack was already mixing around with the Maxwell children. On the other hand, I had taken my phone just in case Auntie Kat does wear the bikini to come down and also I had hoped to take some photos of the Maxwell family. Going over to one of the beach chairs that was by the pool, I took a seat beside Uncle and Auntie Maxwell.

" Not going to swim? " Uncle Maxwell asked.

" Hmm, maybe later. I'm interested in a tan for now I guess. " I shrugged.

It seems that Auntie Maxwell was being considerate to us and didn't sunbathe topless this time. I think it was about ten minutes later then I saw movements on the top of our villa. I could see Uncle D going down the stairs in his swimming attire and then Auntie Kat who was covering her body followed suite meekly behind him. When they came down, Jesus Christ. Auntie Kat looked absolutely stunning in that white bikini. It had barely even covered up any skin and because she was trying to cover as much as possible with her right arm, her cleavage was squeezed, giving the very deep longkang effect which made my cock throb even more.

She was red before she was even exposed to the sun. If I had to coin a description, Auntie Maxwell proudly flaunts her curvy body whereas Auntie Kat was more modest who hesitates to flaunt her slender body. One was confidently voluptuous whereas the other was a shy petite. Even the children in the pool had mixed emotions seeing Auntie Kat. Jack was naturally agitated upon seeing his mother reveal so much skin whereas the Maxwell family was pretty satisfied. Daryl even whistled at her and shouted, 'Woah baby, I'd tap that.' which made Auntie Kat even redder.

" Don't be rude, Daryl. " Uncle Maxwell reprimanded Daryl as he went over to them.

" Very stunning indeed. You sure are a lucky man, D. " he sang praises of Auntie Kat again.

I'm pretty sure he did the exact same thing as Daryl though he just phrased it a little more politely. It still didn't change the fact that both Daryl and Uncle Maxwell was violating her with their eyes.

" Umm.. thank you.. " Auntie Kat hesitantly accepted the compliment. " I'm going to go have a shower then go into the pool. D, are you coming? "

" I will join you afterward. " Uncle D then told her as he then went one side with Uncle Maxwell and had a talk with him.

At that point of time, I wasn't really focused on what those two were talking because my eyes were absolutely glued on Auntie Kat who meekly walked over to the shower by the side and started showering. It seems that even in this situation, Auntie Kat still had the basic courtesy of showering before entering the pool. Not that I'm complaining since it was truly a sight. Upon removing the hand that she was concealing her humble chest, I realized why she had been covering it up. Her white string bikini top was fairly low cut and about 1/3 of her small and soft cleavage which squished each time she moved could be seen. Furthermore, it doesn't look like it was those padded kind as I could make out the outline of her pokie. In terms of destructive power and how much skin it showed, it truly can match up against Auntie Maxwell's. Her bottom was low cut as well as one could see the faint scarring of the C-section that she had performed when she had given birth to Jack on her stomach and similarly, about 1/3 of her toned buttcheeks could be seen from behind.

I tried taking a few photos but most of them failed because curse you sunlight. But here's one that's not as bad and a picture beats a thousand words anyway.
-insert Exhibit H-

Seeing her shower like that was truly a godsend. Furthermore, with the white bikini just covering her most important bits, it looked even more erotic. Probably aware of all the stares that she was getting, she quickly dipped into the pool afterward, probably using the water to cover herself as much as possible. I could hear Jack swimming towards Auntie Kat and protested.

" Mom, what are you wearing?! " he wasn't exactly happy I guess.

" Umm.. I wanted to get a tan I guess.. the tanlines are pretty bad if I wear a normal swimsuit so.. " a poor excuse.
Old 23-05-2018, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2050 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute

Exciting! Can’t wait to find out what happens!
Old 23-05-2018, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for the fast respond TS for the pic request. But her hands covered too much lah lol
Old 23-05-2018, 10:57 AM
Samster

SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Thanks for the fast respond TS for the pic request. But her hands covered too much lah lol
Haha bobian eh bro, the sunlight glare too jialat + she was covering up all the way until she got to the shower so.. yeah
Old 23-05-2018, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
kleptocrat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read more updates.
Old 23-05-2018, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamLoMo View Post
Haha bobian eh bro, the sunlight glare too jialat + she was covering up all the way until she got to the shower so.. yeah
Bo 🐟 🦐 also lan lan hahaha
Old 23-05-2018, 01:01 PM
Samster

Shortly after, Uncle D and Uncle Maxwell came back as both of them head to the pool. Just like typical dads, they then suggested a relay match of teams of 3. The first team being Uncle Maxwell, Daryl, and Daniel whereas the second team was Uncle D, Jack and Auntie Kat. It was clear as day that Auntie Kat wasn't really keen on that idea. Even through the refraction of the water, I could see that she was earnestly adjusting her bikini, probably in fear of a wardrobe malfunction. I honestly doubt it would happen unless she really moves a lot.

" Sam, do you think you can join the relay instead? 3 guys against 3 guys would be fairer. " Auntie Kat tried to escape.

" Hmm.. I can't really swim so I'd pass. Good luck you guys, I will be cheering you guys on! " I lied through my teeth.

I was glad that I never once boasted that I had a Bronze Medallion certificate under my belt otherwise no one would have believed my lie. It pays to be humble! With the urging from both sides, Auntie Kat heaved a sigh and had no choice but to comply. The rules were simple. They had to swim from one end to another end and back, tag the next person to swim and the fastest team wins. Deciding to make things more challenging, they alter the rules so that whoever had finished swimming can try to block the subsequent swimmers in order to gain an advantage over the other team. The losing team then has to do a forfeit. The matchup was then decided to be Uncle Maxwell against Uncle D first followed by Daryl against Auntie Kat and finally Daniel against Jack. I ended up being the referee alongside with Deborah who had exited the pool along with the rest of the competitors.

" Alright go! " both of us gave the signal to start as Uncle D and Uncle Maxwell immediately plunged into the water like dolphins.

Both of them were pretty fast as they reached the first end fairly quickly as they swam all the way back. Uncle D had the slight edge as he managed to reach back first. It was then Auntie Kat's turn to swim as she held onto her bikini for dear life as she jumped into the water and started swimming. The slight delay of not plunging into the water allowed Daryl to close in the distance and removed all form of advantage that Uncle D had given. Despite that, Auntie Kat was fairly fast herself after hearing Jack cheering her on. Seems like her kickboxing and yoga training wasn't just for show as she matched head-to-head with Daryl's speed. Everything was going smoothly as they reached the first end and proceeded to swim back. That was when everything started changing as both Uncle D and Uncle Maxwell who had finished their laps stood in the middle of their respective opposing lanes to hinder both Daryl and Auntie Kat. This was where the gender difference truly made a difference despite them possessing similar speed.

While both Daryl and Auntie Kat tried to make a detour to avoid the two on their way back, Uncle D and Uncle Maxwell easily caught up to them and tried their best to hold them back, delaying each other in hopes that their team would get the advantage. While Uncle D blocked off Daryl with his entire frame like a basketball player, the other side was getting rather hairy with Auntie Kat and Uncle Maxwell. While Uncle D had taken the blocking approach, the same can't be said for Uncle Maxwell as he had taken the grappling approach. Auntie Kat had tried to swim to the side to avoid but because of the difference in their stature, Uncle Maxwell easily caught hold of her hand with his long reach and pulled her to him. Once he had closed in the distance between the both of them, his arms coiled around her body in a hugging position, not allowing her to go any further. Both of the swimmers then struggled to get away from both Uncle D and Uncle Maxwell so that they can tag their next partner.

While Daryl was desperately trying to swim left and right to throw Uncle D off, Uncle D relentlessly blocked him, not allowing him to swim any further. Auntie Kat on the other hand, however, was in far more of a pinch than him, literally. Because of all the merriment and cheer coming from the peanut gallery, no one actually paid heed to Auntie Kat's squeals. Well, I can't really blame Daniel and Jack because they couldn't see what was going on because both Uncle D and Uncle Maxwell had their backs faced towards them and Uncle Maxwell's huger frame easily covered that of Auntie Kat. However, for me and Deborah who was standing in the middle, spectating, we already knew what was going on. Well, I wasn't exactly sure if Deborah really noticed since she was cheering for Daryl on the other side.

" Let go of me! " Auntie Kat shouted but the peanut gallery paid it no heed as they thought it was just a normal thing given that Uncle D and Uncle Maxwell was supposed to stop them.

Uncle Maxwell simply smiled. " No can do, madame. This is a race after all. "

Yeah, it was just a race. I could already sense the amount of sarcasm oozing out of his voice. He was hugging Auntie Kat as his strong arms had coiled around her entire body, disabling any form of movement as Auntie Kat continued to struggle in an attempt to get free but Uncle Maxwell's grip was like a vice. She simply couldn't get away. To add insult to injury, upon securing her within his grasp, while one of his hand held Auntie Kat's back, his other hand slipped downwards and was groping at her butt underneath the water which was the main reason why she was shouting.

" Come on Mom! You can do it! " Jack cheered on, ignorant of what was truly happening.
Old 23-05-2018, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
merseykop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,
I want to see the H pic
Thanks
Old 23-05-2018, 01:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 8
taxihike deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here.
Old 23-05-2018, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
MediaConnex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by merseykop View Post
Bro,
I want to see the H pic
Thanks
I don't mind seeing too
Old 23-05-2018, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 560 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Naise updates TS!
Old 23-05-2018, 11:05 PM
Samster

Unlike Daryl who made very slow but progressive advancement against Uncle D, Auntie Kat's movements had completely come to a stop. Her hands desperately tried to push Uncle Maxwell away but to no avail. His huger frame proved to be an impenetrable wall as his hand still held onto her back, pulling her towards his body each time she tried to move away. As a result of the push and pull motion, each time Uncle Maxwell reeled her in, her soft modest chest would squish against his body. His other hand continued to grope at her butt through her bikini bottom. It was clear that this was no longer just a race but rather, a completely different kind of game for him.

" Very nice and soft. " Uncle Maxwell grinned as he enjoyed the sensation.

" Let me go! " Auntie Kat was obviously agitated. Had she known that this would have happened, she would never have participated in the race. To begin with, she didn't even want to participate because of her bikini.

I guess it was either because this was 'that' kind of resort that I have overheard them saying earlier or that when Uncle D talked to Uncle Maxwell earlier, he had instigated this. Otherwise, I don't think anyone would be bold enough to try something as outrageous like this no matter how open-minded they are, especially to a complete stranger. If I had to guess, it might be a mixture of both. Uncle D doesn't seem to pay much attention towards their direction but I recognized that smirk from anywhere. As if to cement my point,

" Kat! You can do it! " Uncle D then shouted.

To anyone else who had heard it, it might have sounded like a normal encouragement but because of the conversation that I have overheard earlier and the unprecedented series of events that had led up to this, I can't help but think that his words had a form of sexual innuendo to it. It was as though Uncle D was asking her to relax and just let it happen. Furthermore, from what Auntie Kat had said earlier about maybe they should have come here without us already informed me of her stand in all this. Perhaps Uncle D had managed to psycho her to try a bit but the problem was that now we were out in the open and there was a risk that either Jack or I or the other kids would see what they were doing, that's why she's putting up such a struggle against Uncle Maxwell, not that it matters anyways since her small frame simply couldn't overpower him. If it was an Asian man, she might have stood a chance but Uncle Maxwell was fairly big and muscular. The chance of her escaping was close to nil. Despite the odds, she continued to valiantly struggle.

" Playing a little hard to get is pretty exciting. " Uncle Maxwell grinned. " Haven't had an Asian girl for quite some time. "

" Shut up.. " Auntie Kat wasn't having any of it.

" Come on Mom! " Jack continued cheering.

" You heard the man. " Uncle Maxwell continued grinning. " Though you may want to reconsider. "

His arm which was holding her back slipped underneath the knot of her bikini top as he said that, prompting Auntie Kat to jolt up. It was a very interesting proposal, to say the least. She knows fairly well what he would do next if she continues to put up a struggle. Getting exposed was one thing, getting exposed to children and her own son was another. She had completely frozen up in response. It seems that Uncle Maxwell was almost as equally crafty as Uncle D in terms of manipulation skill. Perhaps he had already picked up the submissive nature of Auntie Kat.

" How about it? I can let you pass if you don't mind me getting your top off. Either that or we have a bit of fun until the race ends. It's not like anyone would know anyways. " he then told her.

He then took a glance at me and I feigned ignorance although I was in the loop of what was going on. I wasn't in her field of vision so it was fairly safe. And the two given choices, it was obvious which one was more enticing for her. It was either a public wardrobe malfunction or a secret romp between the two of them. Either way, both were poison in one way or another.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1