The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 22-05-2018, 01:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Pool has to win the CL this time @ all cost! Otherwise it's another flop season, no one remembers u being the losers in a final even if u had played the best football match of your career..N the worst thing will be the laughing stock of those scum fans!
Old 22-05-2018, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23458 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Salah is too risky for any team to purchase at 200, 300 mils... might be a season wonder. Kane has been scoring consistently scoring 20 to 30 goals per season and Spurs is putting 200 mil on him. FSG is into business... 150 mils, 99% Salah will be sold.

Some of the players to cash in, Lorven, Moreno, SM, Henderson, Lallana, Can, Ings, DS, Origi, Klavan....
Hope salah still fire as he is next season ! Yes....Lovren , Moreno ,lala ,DS , ings need to go! But will JK bear to part with his beloved godsons?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
Liverpool’s first marquee signing of summer is ‘99% complete’

Nabil Fekir

Fekir’s price-tag is poised to be in the region of £62million, which would serve as glaring evidence of Jurgen Klopp’s faith in him to compete for a starting role next season.
Looking forward to his joining! Sensational player! I rate him better than keita! 62mil £ is reasonable by today 's standard!

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Pool has to win the CL this time @ all cost! Otherwise it's another flop season, no one remembers u being the losers in a final even if u had played the best football match of your career..N the worst thing will be the laughing stock of those scum fans!
Sadly but this is true! Only some 'fansee' living in self denial!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 22-05-2018, 11:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Unreal read this Great story by Melissa Reddy. Set aside 10 minutes and click through to understand how Klopp weathered the worst to lead Liverpool to Kyiv.

https://www.joe.co.uk/sport/the-insi...n=onsite_share

By Melissa Reddy
Old 22-05-2018, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LiverpoolClown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Unreal read this Great story by Melissa Reddy. Set aside 10 minutes and click through to understand how Klopp weathered the worst to lead Liverpool to Kyiv.

https://www.joe.co.uk/sport/the-insi...n=onsite_share

By Melissa Reddy
Good information but the WORLD CLASS PUNDEHS will never understand. These JOKERS feel and think using the COCK. Everyday whine like women on period!!!

CL coming up!!! The players must be excited and some FANS are waiting for the match. Other PUNDEH FANS will be PUNDITS wannabe.

YNWA.

1977 1978 1981 1984 2005 2019
Old 22-05-2018, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8827 / Power: 11
ShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiverpoolClown View Post
Good information but the WORLD CLASS PUNDEHS will never understand. These JOKERS feel and think using the COCK. Everyday whine like women on period!!!

CL coming up!!! The players must be excited and some FANS are waiting for the match. Other PUNDEH FANS will be PUNDITS wannabe.

YNWA.
Hearsay you are a ballless clown ler! why do you so hard up for a cock? You can always ask Johnbass for a good service ! i also hearsay that your mom whined that to born a piece of charsiew also better than born you ler!
Old 22-05-2018, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Real Madrid have started the mind games.
Navas claims they have the best defense in the world.
Real Madrid TV says they are not worried even if Liverpool takes the lead because Real Madrid can hit back.
I hope Klopp has a good plan for the match as Real Madrid seems very confident.
Old 22-05-2018, 07:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 398 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17783 / Power: 17
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baigonggong View Post
Ah Gong remembered FSG sold Suarez a few seasons ago . Ah Gong hope that FSG will keep Salah for another season to help Liverpool win the BPL title . But then if the offer is too good FSG should cash in the money . Ah Gong pretty sure that FSG is now making money through Liverpool .
Of course, lah! The old owners of English clubs were lovers of football and owned the clubs because of their passion for soccer. The new owners, US, Arab, Chinese , etc, are there to make money .. Sadly the fans , who are the money of the clubs, dont realise that. Example in Germany, the big clubs are owned by the fans. They dont have that much money but they have some control.
Old 22-05-2018, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 22-05-2018, 11:05 PM
Samster

escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
Real Madrid TV says they are not worried even if Liverpool takes the lead because Real Madrid can hit back.
Great insight from Guillem Balagué on Real Madrid.

Its going to be a very tough one for Liverpool but then we already knew that.

But....

Old 23-05-2018, 02:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12811 / Power: 19
FitPartner has a reputation beyond reputeFitPartner has a reputation beyond reputeFitPartner has a reputation beyond reputeFitPartner has a reputation beyond reputeFitPartner has a reputation beyond reputeFitPartner has a reputation beyond reputeFitPartner has a reputation beyond reputeFitPartner has a reputation beyond reputeFitPartner has a reputation beyond reputeFitPartner has a reputation beyond reputeFitPartner has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So confident? Why don't they make it official give Pool a one goal lead before kick off
Old 23-05-2018, 05:40 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
RM starting the mind games becoz they are afraid of Liverpool.

Our Sadio Mane will be the dark horse here. just hope he will keep his calm and not go into reckless challenge on the ball.

As many have said, RM open style of play will suit Klopp style of attacking football.
Old 23-05-2018, 12:02 PM
Samster

Vincente Del Bosque: “Real Madrid have a great squad, and it’s the best club in Europe right now. Real Madrid will beat Liverpool 4-1. I cannot find a single Liverpool player that improves Real Madrid, [not even] Salah. Bale & Benzema are very good.

OMG

Seriously though, I doubt Real Madrid are worried. They are in their 3rd consecutive CL final having won the previous two. They believe they’re going to have a far easier time than they did the previous two years. Their problem is that they think this version of Real Madrid is as good as the previous two. It’s not. It’s a fraction as good. 

And I can see them strolling about complacently and being 3 goals down before they realise they’re actually in a football match, because they’re slow starters.

I hope Klopp sends the team out to be super aggressive in the first half, play a high line and try and score 3-4 in the first half and finish it before they have a chance to wake up, and then spend the second half playing entirely on the counter.

If it’s 0-0 at half time, Real Madrid will win it though.
Old 23-05-2018, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4961 / Power: 12
Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute

Ah Gong hope that the team be able to reproduce the performance as they did against Man City .

Already Upped: otamay ; Koizumi ; diputs1269

Upped b4 :

2nd round to up : SureScore ; Prince7 ; TwinTowers ; lonebonker ; Cafu ; sailsingapore Greenfrog ; SimplyUnperfect ; Lemon2 ; lipe ; xpeipanx

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 23-05-2018, 01:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
RM starting the mind games becoz they are afraid of Liverpool.

Our Sadio Mane will be the dark horse here. just hope he will keep his calm and not go into reckless challenge on the ball.

As many have said, RM open style of play will suit Klopp style of attacking football.
They are very confident and not afraid of us.
Real Madrid is giving out the message that they feel we are far less powerful than them.
Klopp's press speech was all about respect towards Real Madrid but Zidane's speech was about showing off.
Old 23-05-2018, 03:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1315 / Power: 9
Ulsterman has much to be proud ofUlsterman has much to be proud ofUlsterman has much to be proud ofUlsterman has much to be proud ofUlsterman has much to be proud ofUlsterman has much to be proud ofUlsterman has much to be proud ofUlsterman has much to be proud ofUlsterman has much to be proud ofUlsterman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by FitPartner View Post
So confident? Why don't they make it official give Pool a one goal lead before kick off
Sure RM kiasu kiasi. They won the cup in paper only.

Liverpool has nothing to lose.

Just be brave.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1