The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 18-10-2016, 05:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all
Re: Rainbow 4, Nana Plaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomnewbie View Post
I agree with you, that I should just walked away when asked for upfront payment. Most bros in this thread agree it is just stupid to make payment upfront, and should just walk away.
As about 2 hour, it was the girl's claim. Again, I cannot convince you, either the mamasan, so i can just give up the money paid upfront.
So, if Rainbow 4 or any other bar continue to charge upfront payment because they sense a newbie, so all the first-timer, newbie, should just avoid this bar. Maybe some other places like Erotica and Exotica should be the ideal bar for the non-regulars.
I'm rather puzzled with the fact about making payment for the deed beforehand. A lot of people are making payment at soapy/massage joints after they select the girl they wanted. They make payment and proceed for the action. Does it affect the performance/gfe/etc ? So what's make it any difference about paying after the deed? Which means that if the girl did not abide to your beck and call, u probably would not want to pay up/half the amount?

Times have changed bro. Nowadays ST can be as short as 1hour/the moment u ejaculated. It's no longer 3-4 hours like the good old days. Some girls can come back to the bar 30mins after they stepped out of the bar. That includes walking time to and fro to the nearest ST hotel. U are the one mentioned that she stayed with u for 2hour and times up. Up till now, we have not/would not be able to hear the girl side of the story.

Almost every bar practice this upfront payment from time to time with individuals. I personally had seen many customers paying upfront for their girls for their first night and not having any issues but enjoyed the night and came back next day to barfine the same girl again. With the except of needing to upfront pay cos he has earn his credibility/trust with the girl already.

I did seen a couple of incidents whereby customers came back asking for their $$/complaining about the girls. Only after finding out, we realized that more often than not, it's the customers having weird request like "wanting the girl to up some drugs/raw the girl/anal the girl/too rough/another friend join in etc. The girls are more than willing to return the $$ back to the customers in such cases.

If anyone would like to do any of the above, it's best to negotiate all this before the barfine to avoid disappointment as well as waste of time/night.

I'm not related to rainbow 4 in whatsoever as its a 100% agogo bar with no modeling agency involved. All the girls are direct with the management.
Old 18-10-2016, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Rainbow 4, Nana Plaza

vbkk,

Ditto! Excellent commentary!

In regards to short time, slow down your foreplay, play with her boobs and genitals as long as possible and use thick condoms! Since short time is one shot deal!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 18-10-2016, 10:13 AM
Samster

norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

Gogo Bars,

Before bar fining your perspective dancer, ask her, "borikan dee mai?"
Borikan dee mai, translate to, do you provide good service?

Old 18-10-2016, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomnewbie View Post
Bro Yokosi, yes, lesson learnt in an unpleasant way. And thanks for the advise, I will check those places next trip, but not these few months...
I am not so regular to thailand, so I already forgot the money paid.
Writing this down is just to remind not to repeat same mistake, and of course, share with other non-regular bros going to Rainbow 4.
If you are " sick " of NEP or even SC ( Soi Cowboy ), you can always head to the aggs in Patpong or the aggs in Saphan Kwai whereby most of the customers are Thais. Both of these places have cheaper beer and LDs.
Old 20-10-2016, 03:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Runner

I also had a runner from here. When we got to my room, she told me to shower first. I could hear her talking to someone on her phone while taking the shower. When I came out, she was still dressed and handed me her phone. There was some Thai guy on it. She said it was her brother and his wife was in the hospital and he wanted her to come back and be with his wife. So she left without apologizing or offering to refund my BF. I was furious but held it back. At least all I lost was B600. I chalked it up as the cost of tuition – part of the learning curve.
Old 20-10-2016, 04:04 AM
Samster

vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
If you are " sick " of NEP or even SC ( Soi Cowboy ), you can always head to the aggs in Patpong or the aggs in Saphan Kwai whereby most of the customers are Thais. Both of these places have cheaper beer and LDs.
Patpong bars also practise collecting upfront fee from selective customers. Likewise for saphan Kwai which require u to pay for the ST/LT prior leaving. Very very Long never go SK already.
Old 20-10-2016, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Patpong bars also practise collecting upfront fee from selective customers. Likewise for saphan Kwai which require u to pay for the ST/LT prior leaving. Very very Long never go SK already.
Never did mentioned about Patpong bars and SK aggs collecting advance fees regarding going out with ladies. Sure, they collect upfront fee from selective customers ( noobs, newbies, tourists ).

If one is sick of NEP and SC, then can go to SK and Patpong as the beer is cheaper by 10 to 20 THB for one small bottle of Singha ( if you are a cheap Charlie ) and slightly lower LDs.
Old 20-10-2016, 11:02 AM
Samster

Fellow Members,

Sorry, Patpong is finished! Save your money, if you want to visit gogo bars, go straight to Soi Cowboy and Nana! Sad but that's the truth!

Old 20-10-2016, 01:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 716 / Power: 20
sl135831 is a splendid one to beholdsl135831 is a splendid one to beholdsl135831 is a splendid one to beholdsl135831 is a splendid one to beholdsl135831 is a splendid one to beholdsl135831 is a splendid one to beholdsl135831 is a splendid one to behold

I been to Thailand for business for more then 10 years. Last time it still good...but now it expensive and too commercial. Unless you have much money to throw.

But those want to have a not cheapo but reasonable price can forget it.
Old 20-10-2016, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sl135831 View Post
I been to Thailand for business for more then 10 years. Last time it still good...but now it expensive and too commercial. Unless you have much money to throw.

But those want to have a not cheapo but reasonable price can forget it.
Like you I've also witnessed the difference between more than 10 years ago and now.

It's a trend on this forum that more and more bros are complaining about Thailand's rate of inflation for F&B and entertainment is getting ridiculous.

This can only attribute to one thing and that is high demand.
The tourist arrival statistics is increasing year on year.
As long as the numbers keep increasing the price will also follow likewise.

If really on tight budget can forget about cheonging Thailand.
Go Jakarta or Ho Chi Minh instead.

My Jakarta 3D/2N humsup cheong trip is only S$300 all in.
Air tickets, hotel accomodation (2 Star), meals (simple breakfast, full course western meal for lunch/dinner), transport, 2x ST bonks with SYT at Travel or Classic Hotel.

If any brothers can do S$300 all in without sacrificing in any or the above parameters for Bangkok 3D/2N humsup cheong trip I will join him 555.

With the Ringgit plunge now Malaysia has even more value than Thailand.
Some more closer to Singapore.

Last edited by TonyCheong2; 20-10-2016 at 02:22 PM.
Old 20-10-2016, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 9
erobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samstererobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samstererobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Like you I've also witnessed the difference between more than 10 years ago and now.

It's a trend on this forum that more and more bros are complaining about Thailand's rate of inflation for F&B and entertainment is getting ridiculous.

This can only attribute to one thing and that is high demand.
The tourist arrival statistics is increasing year on year.
As long as the numbers keep increasing the price will also follow likewise.

If really on tight budget can forget about cheonging Thailand.
Go Jakarta or Ho Chi Minh instead.

My Jakarta 3D/2N humsup cheong trip is only S$300 all in.
Air tickets, hotel accomodation (2 Star), meals (simple breakfast, full course western meal for lunch/dinner), transport, 2x ST bonks with SYT at Travel or Classic Hotel.

If any brothers can do S$300 all in without sacrificing in any or the above parameters for Bangkok 3D/2N humsup cheong trip I will join him 555.

With the Ringgit plunge now Malaysia has even more value than Thailand.
Some more closer to Singapore.
Thanks bro Tony for sharing... I kena tempted liao... Anyway I going for Dwp 2016 so might as well sun bian cheong also! Can't seem to find hotel near JiExpo.. That's dwp venue.. Hai..
Old 20-10-2016, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Fellow Members,

Sorry, Patpong is finished! Save your money, if you want to visit gogo bars, go straight to Soi Cowboy and Nana! Sad but that's the truth!
U r so wrong bro! Lol. How Long u have not been to patpong already? Patpong did have a bad reputation for bar scams/touts but that's only applicable for second level bars only. The bars there have revamped their concept and injected coyotes into their bars. In fact it's a place I would often bring my friends go nowadays compared to cowboy and nana. And the quality of girls are definitely better than at Catherine.

Despite staying here in Bangkok for 5 years, where else do u normally go beside going to Catherine? If I may ask.
Old 20-10-2016, 06:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
U r so wrong bro! Lol. How Long u have not been to patpong already? Patpong did have a bad reputation for bar scams/touts but that's only applicable for second level bars only. The bars there have revamped their concept and injected coyotes into their bars. In fact it's a place I would often bring my friends go nowadays compared to cowboy and nana. And the quality of girls are definitely better than at Catherine.

Despite staying here in Bangkok for 5 years, where else do u normally go beside going to Catherine? If I may ask.
Give chance lah.

555 he's your neighbour leh!
Old 20-10-2016, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Give chance lah.

555 he's your neighbour leh!
Patpong really is not dead like what he said. I just merely stating the fact since a lot of Singaporeans are patronising the bars there getting feedback from the coyotes there. lol. Cheaper drinks / less pushy like the bars at cowboy.
Old 20-10-2016, 08:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Patpong really is not dead like what he said.
patpong got alot of hidden talent, and because the crowd always goes to SC and NP, when u show them a little TLC, they can really turn up the GFE too..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1