The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-06-2017, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 15
IcyMula is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIcyMula is a Helpful and Caring Samster
When did you discovered your Lingerie Fetish

My started when i was 11 if i am not wrong, seeing the bra and panty on cloth line give me a burning feeling, my dick got harden as well.

I got very curious about them as well, the color the feel of different material they are made from, so if i happen to see one hang along the corridor i would walk past to look at them.

From Looking how they look like, it kind got me more curious how they felt, that is when touching/feeling them comes into the picture. Den came one day the thoughts of "how will it feel to wank/jerk off with it" will it increase the simulation den just using hands???

after that day i felt like i was a sick kid with something wrong in the head, , i kept it a secret as i felt i am the only one in the world that have this problem. I am to embarrass to tell anyone or have anywhere to turn to as well.

till the urge got to unbearable......... at that time but lucky i was able to get a black bra and panty from the floor under the block. ( i have written this story before, i dun mind share it again here if you all like

btw i am still interested in girls and did thing did not affect my daily life and work.

.................................................. .................................................. ..

1. Just wondering when did you all discover your's

2. also do you still have the 1st pair of bra or panty that you jeak/wank off for the very 1st time.

3. How did you all obtain ur 1st bra or panty

4. Do you have a special/favorite pair of bra and panty??

5. how do you all have ur time with your collection???

hoping to know your stories and thoughts as well.
Old 25-06-2017, 11:40 PM
Samster

Re: When did you discovered your Lingerie Fetish

This is one of the pieces i have been using for a long time

( Click to show/hide )
Old 25-06-2017, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
justicebow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcyMula View Post
This is one of the pieces i have been using for a long time

( Click to show/hide )
Does it have stain when you first got it?
Old 26-06-2017, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by justicebow View Post
Does it have stain when you first got it?
no stain, it was clean, along with a few more and they were clean as well

this few were consider very first free stock from a friend, as i lost my previous collection from picking off the floor under the blocks. I was helping her clean her room and clear stuff she didn't wanted. while bring the bag to the dumpster i happen to found a small bag with them in it.
Old 26-06-2017, 04:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Cant remember the exact age seeing lingerie turned me on but shouls be ard 13-14. For me didnt get to see many girls in lingerie however i do have a fetish for girls in bikini or sports bra. I think girls wearing sports bras (cross back ones esp) look incredibly sexy training in gyms. Would ocassionally bring home some of them after the deed is done as a token to remember them by and store it at the bottom of my drawer so no one (esp my gf) finds them.
Old 26-06-2017, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1447 View Post
TS, any more ?? continue your story..
continue from my last thread???

do you also have something in common like us?

Last edited by IcyMula; 26-06-2017 at 11:24 PM.
Old 26-06-2017, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post
Cant remember the exact age seeing lingerie turned me on but shouls be ard 13-14. For me didnt get to see many girls in lingerie however i do have a fetish for girls in bikini or sports bra. I think girls wearing sports bras (cross back ones esp) look incredibly sexy training in gyms. Would ocassionally bring home some of them after the deed is done as a token to remember them by and store it at the bottom of my drawer so no one (esp my gf) finds them.
so your is sport bra and bikini, they colors are more striking as well. so you have a hiding place prepared as well. but they are quite bulky to collect and hide.

how many do you have so far?
Old 27-06-2017, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Quote:
so your is sport bra and bikini, they colors are more striking as well. so you have a hiding place prepared as well. but they are quite bulky to collect and hide.

how many do you have so far?
I folded them neatly so that they wont be bulky and lye flat at the bottom of my drawer, stacked below my underwear. Last i counted i had 11 - 5 bikinis, 4 sports bras, and 2 normal bras. Yeah colours quite bright and striking. Thats why i stack them below my underwear (since nobody goes through them)
Old 28-06-2017, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post
I folded them neatly so that they wont be bulky and lye flat at the bottom of my drawer, stacked below my underwear. Last i counted i had 11 - 5 bikinis, 4 sports bras, and 2 normal bras. Yeah colours quite bright and striking. Thats why i stack them below my underwear (since nobody goes through them)
you take good care of your treasures and hide them well, so you only collect bras??? all 11 of them are borrowed stuff???

Last edited by IcyMula; 28-06-2017 at 10:30 PM.
Old 29-06-2017, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 15
fatalfacts is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatalfacts is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatalfacts is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatalfacts is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I think those fetish is born with it....when I was in primary two or three, I started to felt excited seeing those Bra/panties on the cloth lines. During my young times, I don't know what is masturbation or cock stand...never happened during that times, just felt desperation of touching and playing with them. I was caught by my elder sis for stealing and hiding my neighbour's panty.

when I get older, I will drive to some Neighbourhood and stole them. But now, too many CCTV ard, scared kenna caught and lose face. Now Only can view around those hanging on the cloth line or get my wife to wear those panties that I like or secretly wear and masturbate with my wife's panties when she not around.

Conclusion....I was born with this type of fetish, super difficult to get rid of.
Old 29-06-2017, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatalfacts View Post
I think those fetish is born with it....when I was in primary two or three, I started to felt excited seeing those Bra/panties on the cloth lines. During my young times, I don't know what is masturbation or cock stand...never happened during that times, just felt desperation of touching and playing with them. I was caught by my elder sis for stealing and hiding my neighbour's panty.

when I get older, I will drive to some Neighbourhood and stole them. But now, too many CCTV ard, scared kenna caught and lose face. Now Only can view around those hanging on the cloth line or get my wife to wear those panties that I like or secretly wear and masturbate with my wife's panties when she not around.

Conclusion....I was born with this type of fetish, super difficult to get rid of.
when i know i got this issue, i felt like i was a sicko but it also give me the best time as well. nowadays no need to borrow from people and return, can always go into the shop and get, i use to think is a very xia suay thing but is so common nowadays.
Old 29-06-2017, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 15
fatalfacts is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatalfacts is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatalfacts is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatalfacts is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
when i know i got this issue, i felt like i was a sicko but it also give me the best time as well. nowadays no need to borrow from people and return, can always go into the shop and get, i use to think is a very xia suay thing but is so common nowadays.
Same here, I thought I'm the only pervert when I was young....after came to sammyboy, then I knew that there's a lot of ppl with this fetish. Ever try to get rid of but when I saw some panties, I just will get turn on. Just thinking when I'm 70 yrs old, I'm still masterbate with panties/bra....OMG. Hahaha
Old 30-06-2017, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatalfacts View Post
Same here, I thought I'm the only pervert when I was young....after came to sammyboy, then I knew that there's a lot of ppl with this fetish. Ever try to get rid of but when I saw some panties, I just will get turn on. Just thinking when I'm 70 yrs old, I'm still masterbate with panties/bra....OMG. Hahaha
i felt i was the only one in the world that have this problem, till the net is online den i learn there is others as well.

no idea about that maybe when you got a gf or wife it might stop.
Old 30-06-2017, 06:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 8
abovetheline deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

lingerie is nice

but most important is who wearing it
lingerie will enhance a nice girl...make her more seductive and sophisticated

the wrong girl wearing it
just makes her appearance look worst needed to be
kinda like a not so fit looking girl wearing a tight outfit.
Old 30-06-2017, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by abovetheline View Post
lingerie is nice

but most important is who wearing it
lingerie will enhance a nice girl...make her more seductive and sophisticated

the wrong girl wearing it
just makes her appearance look worst needed to be
kinda like a not so fit looking girl wearing a tight outfit.
there is some true to this for sure. but still.... wrong girl wear it still helps abit, got a friend who say even if the girl not attractive he will have sex with her with the bra and panty on
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1