The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 29-03-2018, 03:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 871 / Power: 17
fabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to behold
Trying to bring baby into sg the legal way

Hello all brothers and sisters.

OK the issue goes like this.
I shall just cut to the chase.

My buddy of mine. Holding an employment pass in sg. Went drinking and hook up with a Thai girl. As usual lah.

So she got pregnant and they got married in Thailand.

She gave birth to a baby boy.

After 3 months. The girl told him that she didn't have much feelings for him already. He cling on to her for 1 month or so and then decided enough is enough.

So my question is.

Can he bring his baby over to sg if he is on an employment pass?

His salary is 5k per month. But to what I know to get a dependant pass. He needs to earn at least 6k.

But he said his boss could help him to write on paper that his salary is 6k or so.

His wife refuse to let the baby go.

So how should he go about doing it?

Thanks again

ty bros.. HUAT AR!!
Old 29-03-2018, 03:37 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Trying to bring baby into sg the legal way

She's from a very poor gene pool and the baby will inherit her defects.

My suggestion is that he forget about this baby of his and make a new one with someone more intelligent.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 29-03-2018, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 9
MoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The requirement is quite clear. Min $6k a month for a dependent pass. Your friend risks having his EP permanently revoked and his employer suspended from hiring EPs, and/or fined when caught lying to MOM.

http://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-per...ses-for-family
Old 30-03-2018, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 14
Triple70 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTriple70 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabiann View Post

.... His wife refuse to let the baby go.
Getting a passport for this baby is going to be very interesting.
Old 30-03-2018, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

There's one more kid that will never go to school,
Never get to fall in love, never get to be cool.
Old 04-04-2018, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 785 / Power: 13
peanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabiann View Post
So my question is.

Can he bring his baby over to sg if he is on an employment pass?

His salary is 5k per month. But to what I know to get a dependant pass. He needs to earn at least 6k.

But he said his boss could help him to write on paper that his salary is 6k or so.
Yes this can be done. Is your friend working in an SME? Lots of shennanigans going on in the private sector, especially SMEs. Let's just say they're not known for their HR "best practices".

Of course, this would also mean that your friend would be held hostage by his employer. He can never leave the job, not at least until he can command a higher salary. After all, his kid's dependent pass (and ability to remain with him) is now tied to his employment pass, which in turn is contingent on him remaining in his employer's good graces.

And if his boss is unscrupulous, he could be in a world of pain somewhere down the road if the latter intends to call in a favor. Then again, this could be classified as future problems. Your friend's immediate problem is this:

Quote:
His wife refuse to let the baby go.

So how should he go about doing it?
What's he gonna do to get the baby over in the first place?

Kidnapping is a serious crime btw.
Old 05-04-2018, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2093 / Power: 10
FreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond repute

Wife refuse to let go of the baby so wtf ur fren wanna bring over?

Do PM me if I left you out. Thks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1