The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-04-2018, 12:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
XiaoxiaoJ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fantasies and Stories of My Wife and Me

nice story
Old 14-04-2018, 10:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 19
prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold

Thank you.

Gonna write next one. Which one you guys prefer, then I start penning down the details.

Clubbing
Coffee shop and jog
Beach holiday

Last edited by prince_81; 14-04-2018 at 11:05 AM.
Old 14-04-2018, 06:11 PM
Samster

prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold

Decided to write story 2
Old 14-04-2018, 06:14 PM
Samster

Adventure #3: Evening Run & Dinner

It was one cool evening around 5pm. We were resting at my place, I asked my girl if she wanna go for a jog with me. (She has sports attire at my place in case you are wondering)

"Eh, weather not bad today. Wanna go for a run?" I asked. "Don't want la. Feeling lazy and so boring." She replied.

"Go jog only la, what fun you want. It's to keep fit what. You want fun, then don't wear and run lo." I joked.

To my surprise, she agreed but only no panties. (Cause she don't have spare panties at my place already and FBT shorts got inner lining). Thinking to myself, wow she is daring today. So we got up and changed into running gear. I purposely passed a pair of her old FBT shorts with the inner linings and waist band rather worn out and loose. (Since you want fun). As for the top wise, just a pair of white singlet. I convinced her no need to change into sports bra since a while only. End up her breasts looks like bursting out of her tight singlet in her bra.

Went down to the park and did our warm-up and stretching. Can see her pussy peeking out whenever she sat down to stretch her legs. See also buay tahan. The park was rather quiet except for a 40+ years old guy doing his warm-up nearby and kept looking in our direction.

We started off with some light walking towards the guy's direction, then i told my girl, "go tighten your shoelaces, don't later loosen or twist your ankles." So we walk towards a bench next to the guy and she lifted up her leg onto the bench, bent forward and re-tie her shoelaces. I am sure the guy can see her well trimmed pussy exposed out of the loose inner lining and her tight cup D breasts as he kept pretending to look around in our direction. My girl is still unaware that some one is ogling at her slutty pink tight pussy.

Fast forward, continued our slow jog for 45 mins followed by cooling down. Nothing else special happened. We decided to walk to a nearby coffeeshop for dinner before heading back.

Last edited by prince_81; 15-04-2018 at 10:20 AM.
Old 14-04-2018, 06:29 PM
Samster

At the coffee shop, the standard scenes with normal dinner crowd and groups of uncles drinking beer. I purposely chose a table next to a group of uncles drinking. As we were walking there, my girl already caught their attention, with her attire in the tight wet white singlet and short FBT shorts. Sat down facing them. I went to order our food at the western food stall next to their table. I can hear them discussing about my girl.

"奶很大粒。身材不错。好像没有穿。我看到。没什么毛。 (Boobs very big, good figure, like never wear, I saw, not much hair)" the uncles were busy in discussion. I was surprised how come they know she didn't wear any panties, so I turned around and see. Oh shit, one of them in the group was the guy we saw in the park. He must been proudly showing off and describing what he had saw in the park. The rest of the dinner we were eating facing them while they continue admiring my girl and enjoying their beer. It's pretty exciting to know that they knows my girl is without panties and they kept staring, hoping to catch a glimpse of her pussy.

After done with our dinner, my girl went to clear the tray and end up topple the cup of remaining ice and water on the table and opposite chairs. The commotion attracted their attention again. Feeling bad she took out her tissue to wipe the table and chairs. As she was bending down to clean the chairs, her perky butt was facing them, providing them free show again up close (think the uncle sitting nearest to her butt might even be able to smell her sweaty pussy and must be having a hard time controlling not to grab her butt). Can see the group was smiling to themselves as though they won some prize.

Reached home and already buay tahan. Grabbed her and start fondling her.
Old 14-04-2018, 06:30 PM
Samster

"Don't want la. Bathe first. So hot and sweaty." my girl complained.

"Cannot tahan already. See you dressed like that whole evening without panties, don't say me, other people see already also cannot take it." I told my girl.

"Siao ah. Who see. Just normal sports attire what. Other people where got know I no panties. My shorts got lining what." She replied. So while groping her boobs, I confessed to her what happened just now. She was embarrassed and say why I didn't tell her earlier. I assured her, no one taking photos and anyway they can only see and cannot touch.

Next we continue kissing and petting. I asked her to imagine and fantasize what if she is wIthout me just now, what would have happened? Will she be gangbanged. So we role played the scenario back in the park when she is tying her shoe laces. I pretend to be the guy (uncle A) and started walking behind her and grab her boobs from behind.

"Uncle, what u doing? Stop, 不要. I will call their police" my girl struggled.

"小妹妹, you sure or not. You came alone? You are the one who seduced me leh with your big nehs. Wear bra some more, not sports bra? So huge and soft" I continued massaging her breasts. "Some more you are the one showing me your sexy chee bye. Let uncle check how is your chee bye now." I slid my right hand into her shorts and touch her pussy.

"Girl, you not very honest ah. Your slutty pussy is so juicy and wet already" I said as I rub my finger along her slit.

"No, I am ... ah.. ah.. not wet. It's just.... my.. ah.. sweat" my girl continue to protest but this time weaker. Must be turned on already. Decided to add more spice into the story by adding another guy in.

Last edited by prince_81; 15-04-2018 at 10:23 AM.
Old 14-04-2018, 06:37 PM
Samster

Suddenly another uncle B (friend of uncle A) who was on the way to the coffee shop came along and saw. "A, what u doing? Stop man, are you crazy?" uncle B exclaimed. "No.. B, she very slut one. She is the one who seduced me and show me here pussy one. Don't believe u check." Uncle A explained.

Uncle B then suggested to go to the nearby handicap toilet, so the two of them grab her quickly into the cubicle and locked the door behind them. With uncle B help, they bent her over the toilet bowl and and pull down her shorts. "See, I never lie to you." Uncle A showed uncle B the naked pussy as he squatted down to lick her asshole and pussy and groped her butt too. "Lets see how this chee bye taste like. Slurp.. wow. So juicy and bit salty. Smell so good also.. You backside also so round and 翘. Kar chng kang also taste so nice. So tight also.."

"Uncle, please.. ah.....Stop.... Don't ... do this.. to ah.. me.. . It's..ah.. ah.. dirty..I ...Cannot.. ah...take.. it.." My girl moaned and pleaded.

Uncle B sees already cannot take it and took out his smelly cock and placed in front of her mouth while his hands are inside her bra playing with her breasts and nipples. "Come girl.. Cannot take it ah.. Come uncle let u suck to feel better.. wow your neh so big.. So well developed. You like it? Two uncles making u feel so shiok."

Uncle A also cannot take it with such steaming scene; a young 20+ big breasts slut bent over the toilet bowl sucking his friend and about to be fucked by him. He stood up, pulled out his cock and with one swift action, push it into my girl's slippery pussy mixed with juice, sweat and saliva.

"Ahhh... no.. fuck... ahh.. .. Uncle. Ah.. Don't put .. ahh.. inside.. ah..please. ah.. I .. do ..ahh. anything.. ah.. not.. inside.." My girl moaned and protested weakly while sucking on uncle B cock.

"Too bad. Uncle just want to fuck you. So tight your pussy. Ah.. No one fucks you is it. That's why you come and find uncle is it? See you also enjoys what, happily sucking my friend and moaning" Uncle A proudly exclaim as he enjoys the fucking. With that erotic scene in front of him, he also cannot take it as he hastened his strokes to cum..

"No. Ah... Uncle. Ah.. enough.. . ..Cannot.. already.... ahh.... ahh.. cum...cumming.. ah... soon.. ah...I.. ah.." My girl moaned even louder while sucking hard and orgasm with her legs shivering.

The two uncles cum almost the same time, with uncle A on her butt and uncle B in her mouth. My girl recovering from her orgasm, slumped down on floor with her legs opened and panting. The two uncles washed up and left her alone in the cubicle, with her freshly fucked pussy exposed and cum dripping out of her mouth.

In reality, I ended up very busy; my girl bent over my bed, my left thumb in her mouth simulating uncle B cock, right hand at her breast, simulating uncle B playing her boobs and squatting behind her simulating uncle A licking her and eventually fucking her. I am surprised she actually didn't reject the fantasy about 2 guys and was sucking on my thumb while fucking her.

"So you like to be played by 2 old guys?" I asked. But she denied and said it's just for fantasy. I wonder...
Old 14-04-2018, 11:40 PM
Samster

Seems like this thread is very quiet.. shall stop the stories then..
Old 15-04-2018, 07:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 18
vkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of light

I like your story prince. Next time, try to do a pizza dare.
Old 15-04-2018, 07:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

great to see your updates TS! do continue with your nice story.
Old 15-04-2018, 07:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkoolboi View Post
I like your story prince. Next time, try to do a pizza dare.
Have done something similar. But will be too short a story to write isn't it??
Old 15-04-2018, 07:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by prince_81 View Post
Seems like this thread is very quiet.. shall stop the stories then..
No, dun...Come in to support TS ....fantasies always excites the pple writing & reading them wishing they really come true ...pls continue TS ...will up yr points +13 for yr effort to share as soon as i can

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 15-04-2018, 07:44 AM
Samster

Thank you every one for the support.
Old 15-04-2018, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates to this nice story.
Old 15-04-2018, 10:33 AM
Samster

Maybe you all can give some ideas and fantasies. They I see how to fit to the real life stories.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1