The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-05-2018, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 6
Floppydick is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFloppydick is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFloppydick is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Ordinary Wife/ Girl Friend

There's this thread where the Thread Starter benxmanda as the "husband" Mr B tells people that he will show his wife Mrs B's pictures once they reach a certain number of posts.

Then the suckers will keep posting and posting nonsense just to jack up the number of posts.

What's the point of doing that?

To get more "replies" to the thread? To get more "views"?

Just post the pictures! If good, people will keep coming to make comment and add on to the thread.

It is so tiresome! Looking at the fools posting and posting nonsense just to reach the designated post number only to see a few old low-resolution photos and even that the main parts are covered!

WTF! This shows that many think with their floppy dick here rather than their head.
Old 22-05-2018, 05:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ordinary Wife/ Girl Friend

U share urs lor, Tok soo much.
Old 22-05-2018, 08:29 PM
Samster

Floppydick is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFloppydick is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFloppydick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
U share urs lor, Tok soo much.
I certainly will. Need to get out of moderation first.

Who wants to see Mrs F's pictures? Will post at post #88!
Old 22-05-2018, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 7
SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future

I don't really see the problem. Does him wanting more people to post on his thread affect you in any possible way? It's not like you're actually losing anything to begin with. Shouldn't you be grateful that he's actually sharing photos with us instead of complaining and whining? Furthermore, his photos aren't that low-res. What did you expect? Model photography quality? Time for a reality check.
Old 23-05-2018, 09:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 15
ilpan77 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterilpan77 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterilpan77 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterilpan77 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Let's learn to ignore stuff that doesn't affect us and there is nothing we can change or do about it. Makes us happier at the end of the day.
Old 23-05-2018, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamLoMo View Post
I don't really see the problem. Does him wanting more people to post on his thread affect you in any possible way? It's not like you're actually losing anything to begin with. Shouldn't you be grateful that he's actually sharing photos with us instead of complaining and whining? Furthermore, his photos aren't that low-res. What did you expect? Model photography quality? Time for a reality check.
Doesn’t affect me. But it’s a waste of bandwidth seeing the suckers all post and post one liner just to chock up the numbers to reach the designated post number.

It’s a waste of time also.

My question is - why so 无料?
Old 23-05-2018, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Spitzhare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floppydick View Post
Doesn’t affect me. But it’s a waste of bandwidth seeing the suckers all post and post one liner just to chock up the numbers to reach the designated post number.

Your posting also waste bandwidth and bo liao
Old 23-05-2018, 02:22 PM
Samster (Premium-Comp)

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11703 / Power: 33
ourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floppydick View Post

It’s 无聊
Not 无料
Hahaha,,,

Anyway,, not that I like the B couple,,
Every TS has their right to post or put up a request,,,
As a reader, if we think it doesn’t make sense, just ignore and move on,,
Don’t need to purposely start a thread and give extra attention,,
Well, unless you are indirectly helping them to drive traffic to their thread,,
Old 23-05-2018, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ourworld View Post
It’s 无聊
Not 无料
Hahaha,,,

Anyway,, not that I like the B couple,,
Every TS has their right to post or put up a request,,,
As a reader, if we think it doesn’t make sense, just ignore and move on,,
Don’t need to purposely start a thread and give extra attention,,
Well, unless you are indirectly helping them to drive traffic to their thread,,
Thanks. I always failed my Chinese.