The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 27-03-2018, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by mygirly View Post
Since yr fb's maid maybe u try 3some with both??
Good idea?
Pls fr
good suggestion hehe, he can get both or lost both

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 27-03-2018, 01:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 19
Teo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
good suggestion hehe, he can get both or lost both
Well i toke this basically knowing that this maid is not going to be long with my FB. Therefore chance of upping her first maybe after that she move on to another employer much safer.
Old 28-03-2018, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 8
F22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of light

anyone tried Honey from Tanglin / Stirling vicinity ?
Old 28-03-2018, 04:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Bro

Last sunday morning screwed a maid who was here for 4 months ( she say one, I listen only ).

Picked her up and go straight to hotel. In the room, KNN she moaned like super stereo sounding and keep shouting...ah ..ah..fuck me baby..fuck me..

Really scared next door come over and knocked my door.....

Happy bonking bros.

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 28-03-2018, 07:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19807 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
Picked her up and go straight to hotel. In the room, KNN she moaned like super stereo sounding and keep shouting...ah ..ah..fuck me baby..fuck me..

Really scared next door come over and knocked my door.....:

Happy bonking bros.
Walau ....Kena This Type I Siam Far Far

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 28-03-2018, 08:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2989 / Power: 17
Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
Walau ....Kena This Type I Siam Far Far
Comfirm will Siam far far n not pump harder n faster???
出来问迟早都一定要还
Old 28-03-2018, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 13
Ahwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to behold
Angry Re: Screwing maids

Was trying to up my previous maid that i know 2years ago. Chatted with her in FB on feb 18, she say she cant remember me and she dont know me, told her im her ex bf and we have many video calls and naughty photos but she claimed she is in indo and going to marry.. fine.. I then stop messaging her.

Yesterday wave at me in FB then i ask are you okay, what you want? I tease her abit said i miss her alot but she say what for? Then claim she want to leave her current BF. And then ask whether still have her naughty photos or not. She keep pestering for it but i feel something not right. Then try to ask her my number or what my name she cant answer. Ask her whatsapp VC she dont want. Then at 1 point, i ask her if you not interested, don't waste my time. She gave me her number.

Tried whatsapp the number but no reply and chat back at FB .. she claim that was her bf number and wants me to call him to ask him leave her. I dulan and ask her real number but she don't want to give.. I suspect that her account was hacked by her current or ex bf and now asking for her photo to blackmail her.

Then, the number which she give me, luckily got way to find and was a guy name RYAN and i got his photo as well.. Now going CSI him out to see who was he, if he really hack into her account, he's gonna get something from me.
Old 29-03-2018, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2338 / Power: 11
Imogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond repute

bloody hell were talking to some maids in the past few days,then 2,3 of them ended up saying their bday is coming wanna go shopping on the coming Sunday.knn how u bros deal with that arh?
simply drop them or meet up to check out their quality 1st?advice would be greatly appreciated

Last edited by Imogen; 29-03-2018 at 02:37 AM.
Old 29-03-2018, 12:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 11
Tuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahwolf View Post
Was trying to up my previous maid that i know 2years ago. Chatted with her in FB on feb 18, she say she cant remember me and she dont know me, told her im her ex bf and we have many video calls and naughty photos but she claimed she is in indo and going to marry.. fine.. I then stop messaging her.

Yesterday wave at me in FB then i ask are you okay, what you want? I tease her abit said i miss her alot but she say what for? Then claim she want to leave her current BF. And then ask whether still have her naughty photos or not. She keep pestering for it but i feel something not right. Then try to ask her my number or what my name she cant answer. Ask her whatsapp VC she dont want. Then at 1 point, i ask her if you not interested, don't waste my time. She gave me her number.

Tried whatsapp the number but no reply and chat back at FB .. she claim that was her bf number and wants me to call him to ask him leave her. I dulan and ask her real number but she don't want to give.. I suspect that her account was hacked by her current or ex bf and now asking for her photo to blackmail her.

Then, the number which she give me, luckily got way to find and was a guy name RYAN and i got his photo as well.. Now going CSI him out to see who was he, if he really hack into her account, he's gonna get something from me.
Powerful bro. How to check huh? Facebook got hack u also know
Old 29-03-2018, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 13
Ahwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuanehkia View Post
Powerful bro. How to check huh? Facebook got hack u also know
If u happen to used a number on many social sites, there are tons of way to check.
Old 29-03-2018, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2206 / Power: 13
Jage has a reputation beyond reputeJage has a reputation beyond reputeJage has a reputation beyond reputeJage has a reputation beyond reputeJage has a reputation beyond reputeJage has a reputation beyond reputeJage has a reputation beyond reputeJage has a reputation beyond reputeJage has a reputation beyond reputeJage has a reputation beyond reputeJage has a reputation beyond repute

Can any kind Bros share with me a maid? thanks
Old 29-03-2018, 09:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 11
mygirly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imogen View Post
bloody hell were talking to some maids in the past few days,then 2,3 of them ended up saying their bday is coming wanna go shopping on the coming Sunday.knn how u bros deal with that arh?
simply drop them or meet up to check out their quality 1st?advice would be greatly appreciated
Most here will tell u to give them the contact and they will check it out for you.
All very "helpful" bros here.
I can help too...
Old 29-03-2018, 09:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 11
mygirly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jage View Post
Can any kind Bros share with me a maid? thanks
MoM don't allow maid sharing.
Apply one for urself safer.
And she will only service you only.
GD luck
Old 29-03-2018, 09:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kop10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Most here will tell u to give them the contact and they will check it out for you.
All very "helpful" bros here.
I can help too...
Indeed. For quality assurance, get at least 3 quotes. Many bros here can check out quality and write FR for you to review. 😁
Old 29-03-2018, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1845 / Power: 16
boob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant future

Quote:
MoM don't allow maid sharing.
Apply one for urself safer.
And she will only service you only.
GD luck
Lol, love your sacarsm! 10 boobies for you.....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1